We have systemic racism is America...how is Biden going to fix it?

Our systematic racism seemed to subside until the election of Barack Obama.....then the racists came out of hiding to show their outrage that a black family was in the White House.

That outrage led to the election of our most racist President in a hundred years.....Donald J Trump
"Seemed" is the key word here.

It never left, always there just under the surface.

Sometimes not even under the surface.

Now it's hurtling back to in-your-face.

American history in a nutshell.

Biden was VP to the first POTUS that was not 100% white...and race relations got worse. Biden has been in public service for nearly 50 years. What will he do during his time in office that he has not done before? He never once said on the campaign “trail”.

I think he'll denounce assholes like the Proud Boys and Wolverines and tell them to go fuck themselves instead of telling them to "stand by".
I think he won't be calling any third world countries "shit holes".
I doubt he'll say that the Charlottesvilles white supremacists are "fine people".
That will be a good start, don't you think, butthead?

Trump didn't say they were fine people you lying jackass.....biden belongs to the party or open and proud racism, you doofus.

So, shitstain...you defend biden, an actual racist, who belongs to the party of racism.....and you attack Trump? You really are stupid.

Or pretending to not know who David Duke is.
prove he did, asshole.
Here you go, Einstein.

And I'm still waiting for examples of my lying.

Coward.

And obama and farakhan, jeremiah wright, and al sharpton....you know, actual racists who he embraces as friends and allies and has never denounced or called out for their racism....you dumbass....

Feeble attempt at deflection noted.

Another coward.

prove he did, asshole.
Here you go, Einstein.

Coward.

How does that prove he was pretending?

Did you watch the whole fucking video, Einstein? He had earlier described him pretty well.

You're a coward and a liar.

That's your claim. I never watch leftwing propaganda if I can avoid it.

prove he did, asshole.
Here you go, Einstein.

Coward.

How does that prove he was pretending?

Did you watch the whole fucking video, Einstein? He had earlier described him pretty well.

You're a coward and a liar.

That's your claim. I never watch leftwing propaganda if I can avoid it.

Fucking coward. Afraid to click on a video.

Dismissed. Go play with the other children. You're worthless.

prove he did, asshole.
Here you go, Einstein.

Coward.

And obama and farakhan, jeremiah wright, and al sharpton....you know, actual racists who he embraces as friends and allies and has never denounced or called out for their racism....you dumbass....

Another coward.

Not a deflection...the truth about obama, the man child.

prove he did, asshole.
Here you go, Einstein.

Coward.

Another coward.

Not a deflection...the truth about obama, the man child.

Another coward. Go play in the sandbox with him.

We have systemic racism is America...how is Biden going to fix it?
For one thing, he won’t be supporting white supremacist and KKK rallies
prove he did, asshole.

My take----then and now was/is ---Trump did not know enough about David Duke and his policies to
DISCUSS the matter. Try paying attention when people talk rather than FIND A WAY TO DENIGRATE
Why would I waste my time discussing anything with leftwing morons?

BRIP, dear ALLAH forbid that I impose moronic
discourse upon you!! I was not addressing you

Biden was VP to the first POTUS that was not 100% white...and race relations got worse. Biden has been in public service for nearly 50 years. What will he do during his time in office that he has not done before? He never once said on the campaign “trail”.

I think he'll denounce assholes like the Proud Boys and Wolverines and tell them to go fuck themselves instead of telling them to "stand by".
I think he won't be calling any third world countries "shit holes".
I doubt he'll say that the Charlottesvilles white supremacists are "fine people".
That will be a good start, don't you think, butthead?

In what way are "proud boys" assholes? And
"wolverines" WTF is they? I have never been to
Charlottesvilles-----are they all "white supremacists"?

How is Corrupt Joe Biden going to fix "systemic racism in America? He isn't.
It's that simple.

First of all, his own running mate called him a racist in the democrat primaries not long ago.
So how do you take that back?

And secondly, there is no such thing as systemic racism in America. It's been wiped out
thanks to Civil Rights law.
No systemic racism in sports, in academia, in Hollywood, in politics, in banking, in the military, etc.
BLM is probably America's foremost racist organization.

There is still racism in America, coming from all parties and races but none of it systemic.
Person to person racism will never be totally removed. It's part of the human condition.

"Systemic racism" is what they call it when people are trying to be not racist, but still occasionally say racist things. It's like picking at a scab instead of letting it heal.

That's not what it is at all. Systemic racism arrests and charges black kids 7 times more often than white kids for possession of marijuana. White kids get let off with a warning. Black kids get charged.

Systemic racism is shows up when HR staff is given resumees and and candidates with "black names" get picked less often for interviews. Studies mixed up the names and the resumees, and the HR people consistently picked the candidates with "black names" less often, regardless of education, experience or skills.

It shows up in SAT tests, and in a dearth of funding for schools in poor neighbourhoods. It's in the incorporated municipalities which are created to ensure middle class tax dollars aren't going to "poor" neighbourhoods. It's guys like Ray saying his neighbours grandkids live with them so they can attend a better school. This shouldn't be allowed because their parents didn't "earn" that schools for their kids. Instead of applauding the family for wanting to give their children the best possible chance for economic success, and not ending up in crime or poverty.

Systemic racism shows up in black and brown men going from being 30,000 federal prisoners in 1980, to more than 300,000 in 2008, even as violent crime statistics have dropped throughout this time frame.
Racism is born from stereotypes, stereotypes are born from behavior.
Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than intelligent people paying attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change the deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!

sir, you have taken your notion TOO FAR!!!! Racism is a "THING" Stereotype is a "THING" ----however,
neither has anything to do with BLM. BLM is an
ENTITLEMENT movement. It is not a JUSTICE
movement

I reject the invented notions of "PERSONS OF COLOR"
and "SYSTEMIC RACISM" ----and their spawn
"CRITICAL RACE THEORY" -----but I SEE systemic
crime, thuggery upon the lives of the majority of
USA citizens

Forum List

Back