We Have the Greatest Economy Ever, BUT...

I can’t decide to be frustrated or amused when reading all these post which are motivated by politics, yet the thread topic is the stock market.

I’m not saying presidents and politics can’t influence the markets or the economy. I am saying that nearly every poster on this thread has a Political agenda, and your post show how your biases have blinded you all to reality.

Drop your political party affiliation and you will do much better (trust me) in the market.

I'm as conservative as they come and I'm doing fine in the markets

That said the markets do not define an economy by a long shot.

We need a massive 1% rate cut and a stimulus package! AHAHAH!!!!

Bill Clinton didn't have to beg the FED for an overly massive rate cut, or need government debt financed stimulus to boost the supposedly greatest economy ever!

Clinton had 5-6% interest rates, and a balanced budget. Trump is crying over a weak little 2% and he has spent $trillions in debt to finance this supposedly greatest economy ever.

Trump inherited a $500B/yr annual government deficit in 2016, and he ran that up to $1.2+T- That $700 Billion/yr, a massive increase in deficit!!!!! That $700 B/yr is has caused this little pop in our economy, GDP has only increased slightly from Obama. Now that government deficit spending is less effective and the trade war is causing problems.

FACT OF THE DAY:
The Obama stimulus package was $800 B over 10 years!!

Trump's tax cuts and government spending/stimulus has cost almost that amount in 1 year!!!!!

WTF!!!!
The Impeached Rapist fought hard against a balanced budget.
IN fact the Impeached Rapist Shut-Down the government instead of signing Newt's balanced budget.
The Impeached Rapist is who caused the Great Recession with his mortgage policies.
The corrupt Democratic Party rapes the middle class.
Actually he ran on a balanced budget. Trump had full repub control for 2 years and increased Obama deficits.

I can’t decide to be frustrated or amused when reading all these post which are motivated by politics, yet the thread topic is the stock market.

I’m not saying presidents and politics can’t influence the markets or the economy. I am saying that nearly every poster on this thread has a Political agenda, and your post show how your biases have blinded you all to reality.

Drop your political party affiliation and you will do much better (trust me) in the market.

I meant economy, not stock market.

Yet if you were just a conservative, and not a Republican, you’d see things even clearer.

Yet if you were just a conservative, and not a Republican, you’d see things even clearer.

I see them just fine...you seem a tad confused though

Party affiliation means nothing... economic indicators is what I watch

Bill Clinton didn't have to beg the FED for an overly massive rate cut, or need government debt financed stimulus to boost the supposedly greatest economy ever!

Clinton had 5-6% interest rates, and a balanced budget. Trump is crying over a weak little 2% and he has spent $trillions in debt to finance this supposedly greatest economy ever.

Trump inherited a $500B/yr annual government deficit in 2016, and he ran that up to $1.2+T- That $700 Billion/yr, a massive increase in deficit!!!!! That $700 B/yr is has caused this little pop in our economy, GDP has only increased slightly from Obama. Now that government deficit spending is less effective and the trade war is causing problems.

FACT OF THE DAY:

Trump's tax cuts and government spending/stimulus has cost almost that amount in 1 year!!!!!

WTF!!!!
IN fact the Impeached Rapist Shut-Down the government instead of signing Newt's balanced budget.
The Impeached Rapist is who caused the Great Recession with his mortgage policies.
Actually he ran on a balanced budget. Trump had full repub control for 2 years and increased Obama deficits.
Billyboy refused to sign a balanced budget

FACT OF THE DAY:

WTF!!!!
Billyboy refused to sign a balanced budget
He did actually. Trump is quickly moving the opposite direction. I mean they can’t even be compared yet you fools keep talking. Must be exhausting trying to defend horrible policy.

WOW, I get it you are all jealous of Clinton's success.

Stop lying you liberal puke. Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming by the GOP congress into balancing the budget. Later when it worked out so well then Clinton naturally claimed credit for it.
Clinton ran on it and it happened. Trump with 2 years of full repub control increased Obama deficits in strong economy. Stop embarrassing yourself,

Stop lying you liberal puke. Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming by the GOP congress into balancing the budget. Later when it worked out so well then Clinton naturally claimed credit for it.
Clinton ran on it and it happened. Trump with 2 years of full repub control increased Obama deficits in strong economy. Stop embarrassing yourself,

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I’m sorry you have to ignore facts.

Clinton ran on it and it happened.

Clinton ran on a middle class tax cut, then he raised taxes instead.

How quickly did Bush ruin that balanced budget with repub policy? How quickly did trump ruin Obama’s decreasing deficits? You really are stupid...

Run along nobrain357

How quickly did Bush ruin that balanced budget with repub policy? How quickly did trump ruin Obama’s decreasing deficits? You really are stupid...

More lies from the left ^^^. Have you noticed the left never accept responsibility for their failures.

Run along nobrain357
Sorry the facts don’t work for you.

More lies from the left ^^^. Have you noticed the left never accept responsibility for their failures.
Bush didn’t ruin the balanced budget? Trump didn’t increase deficits? How stupid are you?

Run along nobrain357
Sorry the facts don’t work for you.

Lost, small human brain. If found contact Brain357.

Forum List

Back