We have to clean house in 2024, otherwise the damage to the US may be irreversible.

The DOJ, The FBI and Homeland "Security" (LOL) is loaded at the top with stinking Democrat GARBAGE.
Wray is a Republican appointed by Trump.
DOJ head is appointed by the current President.
HS head is appointed by the current President.

The DOJ, The FBI and Homeland "Security" (LOL) is loaded at the top with stinking Democrat GARBAGE. The rank and file of those departments want to work for the good of the country but their hands are tied by the leaders installed by the Regime. If the GOP can win the White House and the Senate in 2024, then we can take out the garbage, clean house and start operating like America again. I don't care whether it's Trump or Desantis, the Democratic Regime has got to be taken out of power.
You are absolutely nuts! The DOJ, FBI and Homeland Security are more independent now than the entire 4 years of the Trump Presidency. Biden has been completely "hands off" these organizations. There is no evidence by you or 'taze me brah', that is anything close to interference by the executive branch.

The DOJ is doing its job!

Vote for me to get revenge on the government.

That's a big part of it since near half the country thinks that the election was stolen.....81 million votes my ass.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted myself to live by the feud on the dems through Trump for what they did.

I'll do my due diligence in the primaries but if Trump wins the nomination I'll be all in on running Trump up the ass of the dems as far as he will go.

You are absolutely nuts! The DOJ, FBI and Homeland Security are more independent now than the entire 4 years of the Trump Presidency. Biden has been completely "hands off" these organizations. There is no evidence by you or 'taze me brah', that is anything close to interference by the executive branch.

The DOJ is doing its job!

They're just dumb. That's why Trump loves the uneducated.

That's a big part of it since near half the country thinks that the election was stolen.....81 million votes my ass.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted myself to live by the feud on the dems through Trump for what they did.

I'll do my due diligence in the primaries but if Trump wins the nomination I'll be all in on running Trump up the ass of the dems as far as he will go.

Only about 30% of the Trumpies believe the election was as stolen. Nobody in the Trump White House believed that... Not even Ivanka and Kushner.

What does that have to do with the topic???

Only about 30% of the Trumpies believe the election was as stolen. Nobody in the Trump White House believed that... Not even Ivanka and Kushner.
Go ahead and keep believing that. You realize don't you that the 2020 election will be thought of as a stolen election for at least two generations....It will be the gift that keeps on getting right leaners to the polls.

What does that have to do with the topic???
Just answering a question put to me....Is that OK with you?

giphy.gif

The DOJ, The FBI and Homeland "Security" (LOL) is loaded at the top with stinking Democrat GARBAGE. The rank and file of those departments want to work for the good of the country but their hands are tied by the leaders installed by the Regime. If the GOP can win the White House and the Senate in 2024, then we can take out the garbage, clean house and start operating like America again. I don't care whether it's Trump or Desantis, the Democratic Regime has got to be taken out of power.
Amen

I agree. Trump really doesn't set the bar all that high+

Well, Trump calls everyone he doesn't like Marxists and Communists.. he did so again yesterday. Of course he also said he was going to turn the GOP into the Worker's Party.

He's so incredibly stupid it's embarrassing.

Go ahead and keep believing that. You realize don't you that the 2020 election will be thought of as a stolen election for at least two generations....It will be the gift that keeps on getting right leaners to the polls.

None of Trump's staff or cabinet believes the election was stolen.

A reminder, at this point the Republicans have not won a national vote in decades.

Well, Trump calls everyone he doesn't like Marxists and Communists.. he did so again yesterday. Of course he also said he was going to turn the GOP into the Worker's Party.

He's so incredibly stupid it's embarrassing.

I don't think he even knows what those terms mean?

Forum List

Back