We just can't quit you Donald

It just danced around the basic of trump saying it, then trying to say he didn't say it, though everybody had seen it, typical for him. In other words, the truth.
Your post bordered on the coherent use of English. Yeah. It fell short. But you get a participation award.

It just danced around the basic of trump saying it, then trying to say he didn't say it, though everybody had seen it, typical for him. In other words, the truth.
It's just more bullshit mudslinging from the leftards.

The idiot fucking progtards show us every single day how clueless and retarded their leadership is.

This is the same crap they pulled when the shill media said Trump called Mexicans rapists. He didn't, he never said that. But millions of brain dead leftard lemmings kept parroting CNN's accusations, showing us all on a daily basis how truly retarded they are.

In your world anyone that does not eat the peanuts out of Trump's shit is a never Trumper.
You’re an idiot. You can’t speak about how I think. Obviously. And you’re wrong.

You eat the corn out of Biden’s shit before it’s even out of his anus. So, gfy.

The idiot fucking progtards show us every single day how clueless and retarded their leadership is.

This is the same crap they pulled when the shill media said Trump called Mexicans rapists. He didn't, he never said that. But millions of brain dead leftard lemmings kept parroting CNN's accusations, showing us all on a daily basis how truly retarded they are.
Look scruffy, Trump really did post that. Those were his words, he selected to say what he thinks and there is no getting around it. The man does not support the constitution and rule of law and would want it overruled. Is this a surprise, except seeing him post it on his own social media? We all knew this, already. He was very much in favor of the failed Jan 6 attack on the US Capital to try to stay in office after losing the election.

if Trump is reelected & somehow tosses the Constitution you MAGATARDS will bend over, grab your ankles & beg him for more.

Oh wait. You already did that after Trump's Jan. 6 coup attempt FAIL.

You obviously can’t speak honestly.

Your lies have no power of persuasion.

Your every post proves me correct.

Lets try this, have you ever posted a single negative thing about Trump, just one?

Somehow I just knew you made claims without proof to support your claims. And I also knew you’d try to impose on me a burden to prove your claim false.

You’re a lying shithead scumbag troll. But I invite you to do your own homework.

And next time, don’t make claims for which you have no evidence.

Then, I guess when Donny called them to Washington for a stop the steal event, and they started having big ideas, they should have just said no and stayed home, instead of making an Un-American violent spectacle of themselves, showing the world their true Anti-American colors.

Forum List

Back