We just can't quit you Donald

Without providing the scumbag troll golfing crock any links, I have criticized Trump as being thin skinned and narcissistic. More substantively, I defended Pence against Trump’s bullshit claims about Pence. I also called out Trump for his fouls commentary about Cruz. More recently, I noted that his commentary about the lack of need to comply with the Constitution when an election has supposedly been “stolen” is wrong and stupid. Additionally, I have also said that his claim that the election was supposedly “stolen” has yet to be factually supported.

Those are all off just the top of my head. So, maybe golfing crock can go dig up his own links. But he won’t. He’s a pussy.

Then, I guess when Donny called them to Washington for a stop the steal event, and they started having big ideas, they should have just said no and stayed home, instead of making an Un-American violent spectacle of themselves, showing the world their true Anti-American colors.
They could have come for the protest without illegally entering the capitol (which some of them did) or committing properly damage or injuring anyone. Yeah.

They could have complied with the law. And, as you know, he didn’t ask them to commit ANY crimes. Maybe lay off your silly hyperbole, white.

We just can't quit you Donald​

Donald Trump is like a delicious chocolate-covered Eskimo Pie:

eskimo-pie-milk-chocolate-3467695843.jpg

Meantime, Joe Biden has turned out to be like a dog turd rolled in moldy nuts carrying an infectious disease.

b4cd1f56-60a7-4df1-9c90-418ae64e44f3-1526106675.jpg

They could have come for the protest without illegally entering the capitol (which some of them did) or committing properly damage or injuring anyone. Yeah.

They could have complied with the law. And, as you know, he didn’t ask them to commit ANY crimes. Maybe lay off your silly hyperbole, white.
I am just not sure Trump was not in on it, and they could have done a lot of things different than they did, but they didn't and history is history. Plus we have many on here and across the country that have not condemned, the actions of the Former President and his lied to misguided supporters and their actions on and before that day. They represent a segment of society, no matter how small, that is still a danger to this country and it's future as a constitutional representative republic. Now we will all have to get used to troops being pre-positioned to guard the Capital between election day and inauguration day and a host of other precautions to make sure this anti-American crap does not take place again. And now, we have Trump openly saying that he would support doing away with parts of the law and the Constitution, and many on the far right refuse to condemn him for that either. I am not forgetting or forgiving and do not plan to let anyone I know forget the unforgivable, either.

Well I have been here for sixty years now, so not sure what "back in the day" you are reffering to?
Hey moron. “Here” refers to USMB —which was emphatically not around 60 years ago.

Make a small donation. When you die, donate your brain to science. That would be a very small donation.

I am just not sure Trump was not in on it, and they could have done a lot of things different than they did, but they didn't and history is history. Plus we have many on here and across the country that have not condemned, the actions of the Former President and his lied to misguided supporters and their actions on and before that day. They represent a segment of society, no matter how small, that is still a danger to this country and it's future as a constitutional representative republic. Now we will all have to get used to troops being pre-positioned to guard the Capital between election day and inauguration day and a host of other precautions to make sure this anti-American crap does not take place again. And now, we have Trump openly saying that he would support doing away with parts of the law and the Constitution, and many on the far right refuse to condemn him for that either. I am not forgetting or forgiving and do not plan to let anyone I know forget the unforgivable, either.
Nobody much cares what you feel sure of though.

The National review captured the sheer lunacy of this self-destructive MAGAt cultism in this piece today.

Well said!

Trump’s lying, of course. He said what he said, and now he’s trying to back out of it. The more interesting question is why anyone is helping him do it. Week in, week out, this is what the guy does. On Monday, he’ll say that “people with red hair ought to be drowned in butter.” On Tuesday, normal people will say, “that really doesn’t sound like a good idea,” which, because our politics is stupid, will prompt Trump’s fans to say, “actually, what America needs — and what it’s always needed — is for us to drown people with red hair in butter.” On Wednesday, Trump will say that he “actually never said that we ought to drown people with red hair in butter,” but merely “suggested that butter would have red hair if it drowned, which it must, if America is to be great again” — and, at this signal, the people who’d defended him on Tuesday will pretend that this is what they’d understood him to mean all along, and then insist that the real villains of the story are the people who heard him say “people with red hair ought to be drowned in butter.” On Thursday, Trump will say the original thing again, in slightly different words.
Aren’t You All Tired of This Crap? Aren’t You All Tired of This Crap?
What would you do without Trump in your life? You are the ones who can't quit Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey moron. “Here” refers to USMB —which was emphatically not around 60 years ago.

Make a small donation. When you die, donate your brain to science. That would be a very small donation.
Hey cockswallow
You did not clarify what "here" was intended to mean in your post....so piss off!
Just because you've been apparently trolling this board for a good while now (apparently) doesn't give you some unique license to be a dick.

It's kind of like being king of a deserted island isn't it?

Hey cockswallow
You did not clarify what "here" was intended to mean in your post....so piss off!
Just because you've been apparently trolling this board for a good while now (apparently) doesn't give you some unique license to be a dick.

It's kind of like being king of a deserted island isn't it?
I leave swallowing cock or seminal fluid to you gay folks.

And since context is a clue, of course you would assume I meant “here” in this country instead of meaning here on the board. 😂🤣🤣

Listen up. You’re an utterly useless completely retarded vile piece of shit. So, go jump in a lake of Fire-AIDS and die. If you can.

I leave swallowing cock or seminal fluid to you gay folks.

And since context is a clue, of course you would assume I meant “here” in this country instead of meaning here on the board. 😂🤣🤣

Listen up. You’re an utterly useless completely retarded vile piece of shit. So, go jump in a lake of Fire-AIDS and die. If you can.
Fuck off TROLL!

All real Americans should have protested the stolen election.
Care to provide any PROOF of any stolen election.

<spoiler alert>

This is the part where Trumptards say some version of "the proof has already been provided/posted here/is ALL over the place/well documented/well known"....etc.

But they NEVER fricking actually provide it!

The National review captured the sheer lunacy of this self-destructive MAGAt cultism in this piece today.

Well said!

Trump’s lying, of course. He said what he said, and now he’s trying to back out of it. The more interesting question is why anyone is helping him do it. Week in, week out, this is what the guy does. On Monday, he’ll say that “people with red hair ought to be drowned in butter.” On Tuesday, normal people will say, “that really doesn’t sound like a good idea,” which, because our politics is stupid, will prompt Trump’s fans to say, “actually, what America needs — and what it’s always needed — is for us to drown people with red hair in butter.” On Wednesday, Trump will say that he “actually never said that we ought to drown people with red hair in butter,” but merely “suggested that butter would have red hair if it drowned, which it must, if America is to be great again” — and, at this signal, the people who’d defended him on Tuesday will pretend that this is what they’d understood him to mean all along, and then insist that the real villains of the story are the people who heard him say “people with red hair ought to be drowned in butter.” On Thursday, Trump will say the original thing again, in slightly different words.
Aren’t You All Tired of This Crap? Aren’t You All Tired of This Crap?
TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

TARD HERD: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is...

Forum List

Back