We May Already Be in a Recession

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Hard to believe a guy in his 70’s who’s never worked a day in his life and has zero accomplishments has no grasp of how the economy works.

Maybe Joe should print up another $2T and dump it into the economy.

The Atlanta Federal Reserve's GDPNow tool indicates that the economy may be in the opening stage of a recession. The second quarter may post negative gross domestic product (GDP). A weakening again in the third quarter would make it official.

That is exactly what they will do...because everybody is dumbed down and pain averse.

All of our leaders have never had to struggle, suffer, save, go without (besides maybe skip a few meals during college, to afford some shoes).

That is why I keep telling people to stock up and prepare.

This shit is gonna be a bruiser.

This is a planned implosion, and they are going to completely and utterly destroy the middle class.

Massive, global, corporate, and government consolidation...beginning with Covid.

This is phase two.

Maybe he shouldn't. It ain't his call anyway, The Senate isn't going to do that.

The Atlanta Federal Reserve's GDPNow tool indicates that the economy may be in the opening stage of a recession. The second quarter may post negative gross domestic product (GDP). A weakening again in the third quarter would make it official.

I don't trust our gov't to tell us the truth about GDP, I think they could/will set the parameters to arrive at whatever numbers they want to see. You know how they come out with the initial numbers and then the numbers are adjusted in the following months? I would bet money whatever numbers they tell us will be revised downward later.

When the GDP is adjusted for inflation, we ARE in a recession and headed downwards.

Maybe he shouldn't. It ain't his call anyway, The Senate isn't going to do that.

Sure they will, but they will dump it in someone else's economy.......like that Indian island that is off limits to outsiders because the tribe will kill you (remember that a few years ago??)

You know.......somewhere really important and will help this country....(*cough, choke, spit* sarcasm)

Wealthy men have zero clue as to how to fix this. Their answer is work for $25 per hour. That's not even close to middle class. They cannot relate to real workers.

The global food crisis against the background of the growing welfare of billionaires is a reflection of the crisis of capitalism and the general intensification of exploitation. It doesn't matter what country you live in and what you are used to eating for breakfast, tomorrow you will eat worse, for the sake of "your" billionaires.

Forum List

Back