🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Must Stand as an act of Resistance to the Harris- Biden Fake Regime

Republicans must move to impeach Biden daily. The Senate must conduct investigations into Biden's corruption non-stop.

50% of America supported the USA and the Constitution - I call on ALL of those to not EVER tune to CNN, NBCCP, ABCCP, CCPBS, or ANY CCP controlled print media.

Republicans must move to impeach Biden daily. The Senate must conduct investigations into Biden's corruption non-stop.

50% of America supported the USA and the Constitution - I call on ALL of those to not EVER tune to CNN, NBCCP, ABCCP, CCPBS, or ANY CCP controlled print media.

I'd love to see the look on the TWITTER folks' faces if 50% of TWITTER accounts deactivated today. I deleted mine.

Solidarity against communism my fellow Americans.

Stop throwing around terms that you have no idea of the meaning of. Between you parrots and your media whores on the right, you've tossed these "ism" and "ist" terms around so much, people aren't concerned by them anymore.
Gonna go about making Biden "a one term President"? Keep digging up endless conspiracy theories? I know..re-open Benghazi! That'll be a good use of everyone's time and money...where is Trey "Benghazi" Gowdy now? Oh yeah..not
in the House anymore.

I'd love to see the look on the TWITTER folks' faces if 50% of TWITTER accounts deactivated today. I deleted mine.

You'll be back? Because after a while, Parler will become just another alt-right cesspool of an echo chamber. It'll get boring when everyone agrees with you. And whether you like it or not, they have a TOS as well. So it's only a matter of time before a couple of people do something stupid..and then, you're back in the same boat. :)

Stop throwing around terms that you have no idea of the meaning of. Between you parrots and your media whores on the right, you've tossed these "ism" and "ist" terms around so much, people aren't concerned by them anymore.
Gonna go about making Biden "a one term President"? Keep digging up endless conspiracy theories? I know..re-open Benghazi! That'll be a good use of everyone's time and money...where is Trey "Benghazi" Gowdy now? Oh yeah..not
in the House anymore.

No, they need to focus on impeaching China Joe for allowing his addict son to sell access and thus profiting off his position in the Government of the United States of America.

You'll be back? Because after a while, Parler will become just another alt-right cesspool of an echo chamber. It'll get boring when everyone agrees with you. And whether you like it or not, they have a TOS as well. So it's only a matter of time before a couple of people do something stupid..and then, you're back in the same boat. :)

As long as you don't go, it'll be fine. :)

in the House anymore.

As shitty as you commie fucks have been for the last 4 years, I vow to be worse if you get away with this fraud.

Fuck you, Harris is not a legitimate president.

You motherfucker traitors spewed your bullshit conspiracy theories about "stolen elections by Russia," now we REALLY DO have a stolen election. You are not my opposition, you are my enemy and the enemy of liberty and all free people.

I have no interest in any social media. I use Facebook as a one way mirror to keep track of the grandkids and some other family members. Twitter? Instagram?....no thanks. Primarily cesspools of alt-right bile and sludge.
That's what Parler will become. Sorry.

I have no interest in any social media. I use Facebook as a one way mirror to keep track of the grandkids and some other family members. Twitter? Instagram?....no thanks. Primarily cesspools of alt-right bile and sludge.
That's what Parler will become. Sorry.

I agree you are sorry. And if you think Twitter has ANY relationship to the Right, you should go ahead and delete all accounts you have on the internet.

in the House anymore.

As shitty as you commie fucks have been for the last 4 years, I vow to be worse if you get away with this fraud.

Fuck you, Harris is not a legitimate president.

You motherfucker traitors spewed your bullshit conspiracy theories about "stolen elections by Russia," now we REALLY DO have a stolen election. You are not my opposition, you are my enemy and the enemy of liberty and all free people.

Biden is President-elect. Not Harris.
And Trump's issues...are of Trump's own doing. Shoulda backed a more mainstream candidate in 2016. Probably be way ahead of where you are now.
You sound like people during the run up to the Iraq invasion..and a bad line from a Star Wars movie, "If you're not with me, than you're my enemy".
I would remind you that you have enabled a man who has absolutely shredded that Constitution that you hold up like Captain America's shield when it suits you.

Fraudster, Illegitimate Joe Hitler will not be allowed in the The Sacred White House.

The DemNazis have lost control of Congress.

After the fraud lawsuits are over, Joe will never be president.

Forum List

Back