We MUST STOP Trump from Stealing the 2020 Election!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
To do that we must validate every vote, and make sure no one with a felony background not supposed to vote do in fact vote. The white racists getting out of jail want the chance to support their KEK leaders, so lets have Voter ID to stop them.

Who here is with me?

67790088_10213530500808141_3618566829426868224_n.jpg

Let finally those vote whom the US Presidents have the most time for.
Syrians, Venezuelans, Cubans and Iranians.

Let them vote.

To do that we must validate every vote, and make sure no one with a felony background not supposed to vote do in fact vote. The white racists getting out of jail want the chance to support their KEK leaders, so lets have Voter ID to stop them.

Who here is with me?

You are fuckingh hillarious!
EVERY fucking DEM in the country is 100% opposed to having a voter ID.

No worries my fascist friends!

With our pal Moscow Mitch in the Senate blocking all attempts at election security tRumps second term is assured.

Unknown.jpeg

Who here is with me?

You are fuckingh hillarious!
EVERY fucking DEM in the country is 100% opposed to having a voter ID.
So they support Trump stealing the election!

He doesn't have to steel it you stupid fucks are give it to him keep up your stupidity

That's some rather dishonest editing.

The rest was nonsense. I quoted the part that caught my attention. I think people like you can already see the writing on the wall. Trump's going to win again, so you're preparing yourself mentally, excuses and all.

The rest was nonsense. I quoted the part that caught my attention. I think people like you can already see the writing on the wall. Trump's going to win again, so you're preparing yourself mentally, excuses and all.
Your creative edit removed all the clues it was sarcasm, changing the meaning of the post. Then you commented on it as if that was the original meaning.

You lied.

Your creative edit removed all the clues it was sarcasm, changing the meaning of the post. Then you commented on it as if that was the original meaning.

You lied.

I think through speech people sometimes unintentionally reveal things that they might not even be aware of themselves. You know Trump is going to win again, right? Do you feel it? I do. Get your excuses ready now. Yeah, Moscow Mitch! The mighty Russians with a GDP smaller than South Korea are taking over our nation!

Last edited:

You lied.

I think through speech people sometimes unintentionally reveal things that they might not even be aware of themselves. You know Trump is going to win again, right? Do you feel it? I do. Get your excuses ready now. Yeah, Moscow Mitch! The mighty Russians with a GDP smaller than South Korea are taking over our nation!
I think you changed my post. I don't think tRump has a prayer, even with Moscow Mitch on his side.

I think what you did is dishonest.

Forum List

Back