We Need a Foreign Legion

I think that would be an awesome idea to have a Foreign Legion.

We could make it up of all the loudmouth assholes who think we need to get involved in every pissant country in the Middle East fighting over who a Sky Pixie gave a track of land to.

We could put Bill Krystol in charge.

Certainly a lot better than maiming a bunch of working class kids who just wanted to get college tuition.

You want a permanent unit of Foreign troops to party wherever you want despite what Congress or the people think......would you trust Obama with such a unit.......

there are ways to do this Flying Tigers AVG - A Brief History of the Flying Tigers

But you'd trust a republican president with such a unit.

Trusting Obama with such a fighting force is as scary as the thought of Haggery Clinton becoming President.

I like the idea, but we already have an ALL VOLUNTEER military, so that point is moot.

Talking about a brigade size force that would be composed only of those who were ALREADY IN OUR MIL?ITARY, who wanted to personally go and fight the enemy.

I would rather have a bunch of Rambo-types who are willing to defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies, foreign AND domestic.

This would be that, though they would fight more like Rangers and less like Rambos.

Obama and his gang would be the first hard targets. Placing them all under arrest for sedition and treason would be a GREAT DAY for America!

What this country needs is a good old-fashioned MILITARY COUP.

THAT is TREASON, bubba. Let's hope you are using hyperbole.

I would be willing to live under a temporary military government, until such time that fraud-free elections can be held, and REAL leaders can be elected from BOTH sides of the aisle.

Then you are a complete fool.

I think that would be an awesome idea to have a Foreign Legion.

We could make it up of all the loudmouth assholes who think we need to get involved in every pissant country in the Middle East fighting over who a Sky Pixie gave a track of land to.

We could put Bill Krystol in charge.

No, we need it be composed of people who can win, not the neocons. They are only good at backstabbing conservatives within their own party and cant do much with any opposition that doesn't already trust them. Maybe some allies then.

Certainly a lot better than maiming a bunch of working class kids who just wanted to get college tuition.

Yes, that is the idea. Many of our volunteers went in for the benefits and to serve their country but don't want to be in a fight. But some volunteers do want to be in the fight, so why not compose a force of all those that DO want to be in the fight?

Forum List

Back