🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We need more guns in the hands of good people

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
And less guns in the hands of terrorist. The best way to get the gun out of the hands of a terrorist, is introduce them to a good person with a gun.

We also need to ban gun free zone nightclubs, or this will happen again

And less guns in the hands of terrorist. The best way to get the gun out of the hands of a terrorist, is introduce them to a good person with a gun.

The Nightclub issue is a State to State issue and it is the State right to ban guns within them or not, so let make that clear.

Also I would not feel any safer with some drunk with a gun in a dark lit area firing at a terrorist.

Also the Pulse had a armed guard to my understanding, so there was someone with a gun and could not stop the terrorist.

You don't discharge your weapon in a room that is dark and full of people unless you have a clear shot...

The killer was a licensed security guard. Until that night, he was the good guy with a gun.

Yes, guns in bars are always a good idea.

Do you tards THINK before you post?

"Yeeeeeee-haaawwwww! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! That's what you get fer a-starin' at mah wife's tits, pard!"

"Yeeeeeee-haaawwwww! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! That's what you get fer a-starin' at mah wife's tits, pard!"

Really?

I'd have been dead a dozen times if that were true

Indeed, the solution is crossfire.

The Nightclub issue is a State to State issue and it is the State right to ban guns within them or not, so let make that clear.

Also I would not feel any safer with some drunk with a gun in a dark lit area firing at a terrorist.

Also the Pulse had a armed guard to my understanding, so there was someone with a gun and could not stop the terrorist.

You don't discharge your weapon in a room that is dark and full of people unless you have a clear shot...
what about the dark movie theatre. i say introduce them to several good people with guns.
has anyone heard how any times this islamic/isis terrorist was shot ? i imagine he had a lot of red dots on him. next they will act in groups.

democrats just need to tell the truth. Democrats just want Democrats to own guns, and take away guns from everyone who will be voting for Trump.

Really?

And so gun free zones have saved your life! A dozen times!

Really?

And so gun free zones have saved your life! A dozen times!

That's funny

I don't think the term 'gun free zone' had come into being yet the last time I was in a bar, over 25 years ago.

We have no gun free zones in New Jersey, because we do not let doofuses like you carry guns in the first place....

Indeed, the solution is crossfire.
No the solution is to ban gun carry in the first place, then gun free zones are not possible

Obviously being conservative is to be this naive, sophomoric, and simple-minded.

And in Florida and other jurisdictions it's illegal to carry concealed in a bar.

Forum List

Back