🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We Need To Destroy The Democrats

No worry! The Democrats are destroying themselves. They are so extreme and stupid!

No worry, see? Eagle wings backs the libtard hate but she will call you out in a mew yank minute about yer supposed hate.

Willow , Willow , Willow ... If I see hate in the grocery store, I will call it out.. But the internet is a safer with all of these skin head gun-toting left haters.. :poke:

See? What makes you narrative unbelievable is that we see the looting, destruction, rioting arson on tv almost daily. That's your side. Now we have hissy fits in the joint houses of congress, that's your side, the hater my dear is flowing from your side like white hot lava! You are destroying yourself. And no desires, you do not call out the hatred of the left!

We agree 101% with Bannon's comment: "Elizabeth Warren is a submaggot, unfit to suck the sludge of a septic tank."

Know what we mean?

Ahemmmm, Loretta Lynch

DID RECUSE HERSELF....
Sessions probably should recuse himself on the Russian investigation, but no resignationis coming in the foreseeable future, nor a special prosecutor.
I don't see how you can determine that a special prosecutor is needed or not needed yet? It depends on what these other investigations find out....you can't claim a special prosecutor is not needed when most committees are only at step one or two out of ten in their investigations....

Sorry, alt right rubes.

Sessions has been caught lying about his contact with the Russians.

"We cannot let these fuckers up this time. We have got them down, and now we have got to crush their throats. If we don't then they are going to get back up and keep trying to murder us."

Wow sounds like you really hate the democrats, but are ok with being civil with the Russians...What a idiot.
Indeed....

View attachment 114992

:muahaha:

Funny%2Brabbit%2Bimages%2B3.jpeg
Yes....you got me...I do have some democrat friends....:lol:

It looks like republicans are also asking for Sessions to recuse himself, that sounds awfully serious. On top of all this Sessions lied
I just saw his testimony replayed on TV, and no, Sessions did not say he had no such meetings. He said he had no political information exchanges/communications with the Russians, and he could not comment on it. And there is still no evidence that he did.
The relevant segment begins at about 3:00.

The Democrats are doing a fine job destroying themselves....

Rioting
Looting
Arson
Firebombing a GOP HQ
Hillary financing violent protestors
Beating / Bloodying GOP Supporters
Using violence to silence Freedom of Speech
Calling for impeachments prior to being sworn in
Calling for military Coups
Calling for Trump Assassinations
Illegal leaks from Obama Loyalists in the CIA / Intel Community
Obama Admin / WH Staff proven to have sabotaged Trump's administration
CIA Obama holdovers perpetrating Political Assassination of Flynn, going after Sessions
Calling blacks 'Mediocre Negroes'
La Dem making a crude sexist joke about Conway....

Burn , baby, burn!

Ahemmmm, Loretta Lynch

DID RECUSE HERSELF....
Sessions probably should recuse himself on the Russian investigation, but no resignationis coming in the foreseeable future, nor a special prosecutor.
I don't see how you can determine that a special prosecutor is needed or not needed yet? It depends on what these other investigations find out....you can't claim a special prosecutor is not needed when most committees are only at step one or two out of ten in their investigations....

I would still like to understand how you on the left think the Russians hacked our election. What exactly did they do to change people's votes?

Was it the release of the truth about lies and corruption within the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the media? That came from wikileaks. If any of you have proof that wiki got it from the Russian government, please post it. Otherwise you are just pissing into the wind and wondering why your shoes are wet.

No worry! The Democrats are destroying themselves. They are so extreme and stupid!

No worry, see? Eagle wings backs the libtard hate but she will call you out in a mew yank minute about yer supposed hate.

Willow , Willow , Willow ... If I see hate in the grocery store, I will call it out.. But the internet is a safer with all of these skin head gun-toting left haters.. :poke:

See? What makes you narrative unbelievable is that we see the looting, destruction, rioting arson on tv almost daily. That's your side. Now we have hissy fits in the joint houses of congress, that's your side, the hater my dear is flowing from your side like white hot lava! You are destroying yourself. And no desires, you do not call out the hatred of the left!

I agree. The Dems are doing a pretty good job of destroying themselves and no one has to do a thing.

Elections are coming up and if I were the Dems I'd be hella worried. America is watching.

They are going to need loads of luck because they sure as shit don't have any leadership.

It looks like republicans are also asking for Sessions to recuse himself, that sounds awfully serious. On top of all this Sessions lied
I just saw his testimony replayed on TV, and no, Sessions did not say he had no such meetings. He said he had no political information exchanges/communications with the Russians, and there is still no evidence that he did.
The relevant segment begins at about 3:00.

Even republicans are now demanding that Sessions recuse himself. next Rump will get rid of him

Ahemmmm, Loretta Lynch

DID RECUSE HERSELF....

I would still like to understand how you on the left think the Russians hacked our election. What exactly did they do to change people's votes?

Was it the release of the truth about lies and corruption within the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the media? That came from wikileaks. If any of you have proof that wiki got it from the Russian government, please post it. Otherwise you are just pissing into the wind and wondering why your shoes are wet.
We are not talking about that son, keep on topic

We are not talking about that son, keep on topic
No, you have shifted to new lies and slander.

Sessions did not lie when he was questioned... he was asked if he discussed the campaign as a partial surrogate for the Trump campaign with russians...he did not. He spoke to the Russian ambassador as a Senator on the Armed Services committee about government business....

The GOP is sure not the Reagan party that they feed the people

In my opinion, I feel the DNC let the people down, we got lazy and we now see what happened..
I am sure you saw the woman's march...just a taste of what is ahead..

The Democrats do not have skinheads , and the white race only groups that support it..

Trumps cabinet has KKK written all over it..

Sessions did not lie when he was questioned... he was asked if he discussed the campaign as a partial surrogate for the Trump campaign with russians...he did not. He spoke to the Russian ambassador as a Senator on the Armed Services committee about government business....
Dimmocrats love to leave out the details and pretend that Sessions denied having even met with the Russians in any capacity.

The Dimmocrats just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.

Dimmocrats love to leave out the details and pretend that Sessions denied having even met with the Russians in any capacity.

The Dimmocrats just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.
How bout the republicans who have turned on sessions, homer

Forum List

Back