We need to see zee papers..................

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

America is now like Nazi Germany, or soon will be as Americans will have to carry "zee papers" to remain free. Interstate travel may now be restricted to only those who present zee proper papers to the authoritarian fascists.

America is now like Nazi Germany, or soon will be as Americans will have to carry "zee papers" to remain free. Interstate travel may now be restricted to only those who present zee proper papers to the authoritarian fascists.

No it's not, rube!

LOL

God you people are retarded.

Yeah - Democrats want another civil war, and it looks like we're just about there.

Vaccine passports will be the tipping point.

Yeap...they are going to control interstate freeways, and they are legally allowed. Just take state roads. Fuck the feds.

Ihre Papiere Bitte!

No shit.

We have been saying this forever.

I heard they were going to require an Age Passport. It will be issued by the state and will be required to enter bars or liquor stores.

And they are coming out with a Driving Passport. Again, it will be issued by the gov't and you will be required to have it with you (not just have one) when you exercise your God given right to drive an automobile on the road. They even want to have your PICTURE on it, so they can track you.

Heaven help us if they combine the two.

I heard they were going to require an Age Passport. It will be issued by the state and will be required to enter bars or liquor stores.

And they are coming out with a Driving Passport. Again, it will be issued by the gov't and you will be required to have it with you (not just have one) when you exercise your God given right to drive an automobile on the road. They even want to have your PICTURE on it, so they can track you.

Another ID to be required?

Is this a result of systemic racism? You can't expect Blacks to have these ID's do you, or are you a racist?

i know a few people who have decided not to be vaccinated for reasons that elude me. I think it's stupid not to get vaccinated. I am reasonably certain that this vaccine is no more potentially harmful than any of the other vaccinations that children are required to have before attending most public schools. Nothing comes with ZERO risks.

I have NO PROBLEM with any business asking for documentation of vaccination (or a rational excuse why not vaccinated) for entry. I would be more inclined to patronize a restaurant, for example, if I had reasonable assurances that everyone else in the building was vaccinated. I carry my "papers" in my wallet.

If government offices started demanding a vaccination "passport" for entry, POC activists would have a fucking cow. Large percentages of Blacks and Hispanics are declining to be vaccinated and would be turned away.

But the Lefties want everyone to believe that only rural Trump fans are declining the vaccine. As usual, a pack of lies.

i know a few people who have decided not to be vaccinated for reasons that elude me. I think it's stupid not to get vaccinated. I am reasonably certain that this vaccine is no more potentially harmful than any of the other vaccinations that children are required to have before attending most public schools. Nothing comes with ZERO risks.

I have NO PROBLEM with any business asking for documentation of vaccination (or a rational excuse why not vaccinated) for entry. I would be more inclined to patronize a restaurant, for example, if I had reasonable assurances that everyone else in the building was vaccinated. I carry my "papers" in my wallet.

If government offices started demanding a vaccination "passport" for entry, POC activists would have a fucking cow. Large percentages of Blacks and Hispanics are declining to be vaccinated and would be turned away.

But the Lefties want everyone to believe that only rural Trump fans are declining the vaccine. As usual, a pack of lies.
Some good points, but are you saying that in order to buy food, people must present a vaccine passport?

I ask because civil war.

Those things a racist!

i know a few people who have decided not to be vaccinated for reasons that elude me. I think it's stupid not to get vaccinated. I am reasonably certain that this vaccine is no more potentially harmful than any of the other vaccinations that children are required to have before attending most public schools.
How many other experimental vaccines have you taken over the course of your lifetime?
Did you buy into the paranoia...Is that why you got your Father Government prescribed Vax?

Forum List

Back