We paid $100,000 so Eric Trump could go to Uruguay for a few days and promote a luxury tower. Cool?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I'm just wondering how much people are willing to sacrifice to make Trump rich.

Here is a clip of the article:

The money for the hotel rooms was paid through the State Department, but a spokesman there declined to comment on the trip. He instead referred reporters to the White House and back to the Secret Service, whose spokesman once again declined to comment. The White House also did not respond to requests for comment.

“There is a public benefit to providing Secret Service protection,” Clark said. “But what was the public benefit from State Department personnel participating in this private business trip to the coastal town? It raises the specter of the use of public resources for private gain.”

The money for the hotel rooms was paid through the State Department, but a spokesman there declined to comment on the trip. He instead referred reporters to the White House and back to the Secret Service, whose spokesman once again declined to comment. The White House also did not respond to requests for comment.

“There is a public benefit to providing Secret Service protection,” Clark said. “But what was the public benefit from State Department personnel participating in this private business trip to the coastal town? It raises the specter of the use of public resources for private gain.”

How did it promote private gain?

M55wIIG.gif

Its true, so now we are supporting the Trumps business trips as they jet set across the globe to promote trumps , the President of the US, business expansion.

Can I get a link? Cause that sounds like bullshit.

I will give you the link and then you can go from believing its phoney to saying the messenger is a liar.

Eric Trump’s business trip to Uruguay cost taxpayers $97,830 in hotel bills

Here I'll give you more just in case

Eric Trump's Uruguay trip cost taxpayers nearly $100K: report

and another

Millionaire Eric Trump’s business trip costs US taxpayers nearly $100,000 in hotel bills

Heres a favorite form of communication...twitter:

Judd Legum on Twitter

I looked it up since a link was not provided. The costs are for the secret service that would be paid anyway and the embassy staff that he met with who also would have been paid anyway. These employees are on salary and get paid even if they meet with no one. If there is a cost of this trip it is the two nights in a hotel room used by the secret service

I looked it up since a link was not provided. The costs are for the secret service that would be paid anyway and the embassy staff that he met with who also would have been paid anyway. These employees are on salary and get paid even if they meet with no one. If there is a cost of this trip it is the two nights in a hotel room used by the secret service
13-everything-is-awesom.w529.h352.jpg

How many more butt hurt threads will mega pussy CC start today?

upload_2017-2-6_11-57-37.png

He is giving the wrong impression, his hand should be saying to the trump supporters

:fu:

I will give you the link and then you can go from believing its phoney to saying the messenger is a liar.

and another

Millionaire Eric Trump’s business trip costs US taxpayers nearly $100,000 in hotel bills

Judd Legum on Twitter
He shouldn't be receiving SS protection at ALL. Unless he is footing the bill. This is some bullshit.

New Obama vacation costs uncovered; They now exceed $70 million
You libtards didn't seem too fanatical when Obama's spent 700 times what Eric cost, why is that?

LIBERALISM = HYPOCRISY
Do as I say not as I do.

I am sure, if there was a link the article would be a different story. However, Trump opponents want to spend it on abortions and illegal immigration.

You libtards didn't seem too fanatical when Obama's spent 700 times what Eric cost, why is that?

LIBERALISM = HYPOCRISY
Do as I say not as I do.

Obama was promoting his business too. Shame shame shame

LIBERALISM = HYPOCRISY
Do as I say not as I do.

Notice how much of a hypocrite ClosedCraption is? He just said, "Obama was promoting his business too". Yet he is bitching about Eric going overseas. You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

LIBERALISM = HYPOCRISY
Do as I say not as I do.
Eric Trump isn't the President. we should NOT be paying for their business.

and another

Judd Legum on Twitter
He shouldn't be receiving SS protection at ALL. Unless he is footing the bill. This is some bullshit.
AGREE, his children in their 30's should NOT be getting secret service protection, they need to pay for their own security.

Even our vice Presidents only get 6 months of protection of the SS after they leave office.... adult children in their 30's that never lived or grew up in the whitehouse with their Father as president should NOT be eligible for ANY secret Service protection on our dime.

LIBERALISM = HYPOCRISY
Do as I say not as I do.

Notice how much of a hypocrite ClosedCraption is? He just said, "Obama was promoting his business too". Yet he is bitching about Eric going overseas. You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.
I think you are wrong on this but CC is a big hypocrite. I bet he was fine when our government bought tens of thousands fo copies of obamas book..

LIBERALISM = HYPOCRISY
Do as I say not as I do.

Wow, you're slow. Obama wasnt promoting his business goofy. Now you have to edit your anger to whats the newest excuse for it. You get a free do over

Forum List

Back