We paid $100,000 so Eric Trump could go to Uruguay for a few days and promote a luxury tower. Cool?

I will give you the link and then you can go from believing its phoney to saying the messenger is a liar.

Eric Trump’s business trip to Uruguay cost taxpayers $97,830 in hotel bills

Here I'll give you more just in case

Eric Trump's Uruguay trip cost taxpayers nearly $100K: report

and another

Millionaire Eric Trump’s business trip costs US taxpayers nearly $100,000 in hotel bills

Heres a favorite form of communication...twitter:

Judd Legum on Twitter
He shouldn't be receiving SS protection at ALL. Unless he is footing the bill. This is some bullshit.
AGREE, his children in their 30's should NOT be getting secret service protection, they need to pay for their own security.

Even our vice Presidents only get 6 months of protection of the SS after they leave office.... adult children in their 30's that never lived or grew up in the whitehouse with their Father as president should NOT be eligible for ANY secret Service protection on our dime.
AGREE, his children in their 30's should NOT be getting secret service protection, they need to pay for their own security.

They any different than Reagans children?

Secret Service codename - Wikipedia

Ronald Reagan – Rawhide[8][9][11][13][23]
or Bush Sr?

George H. W. Bush – Timberwolf[8][9][11]

If they weren't getting protection, why did they have codenames?
OK, I was WRONG.

I just spent some time reading up on the history of it all, and it makes sense to giving coverage for the immediate family members, even if adults and even if they don't live with the family in the same household...bad guys could use them to get to our President...and we don't want him or her to have to even worry about any of that, we just want him or her to be able to do his or her job....basically.

Trump, in one month, on his secret service coverage for his entire immediate family, and Melania staying in New York with Barron, and every weekend going there or to West Palm Beach has probably cost us more than the entire 8 years of Obama's and Bush's secret service bill, combined.... yes, I am probably exaggerating,

a little...

Good thing none of the Obama's still has protection, amiright?

Vice President has coverage for around 6 months after leaving office, is what I read....but I remember Vice President Cheney had to ask for an extended period of time, which was ok'd, if memory serves me.

President has protection for 10 years after leaving....
Their adult children are not covered for 10 years afterwards...President Bush changed the law before he left office and extended the time period of Secret Service coverage for his two adult twin daughters longer than what was in the laws / rules at the time, but the Secret Service refused to state for how much longer of a period they would cover the adult children, for security purposes.

I don't know the time period, if at all, the SS covers immediate family like grandparents and brothers and mothers etc etc... after they leave office...he no longer is president, we don't need him to be worry free so he can do the ''big'' job of being President... which is the major part of why all of the immediate families of our Presidents have the SS coverage....

I'm just wondering how much people are willing to sacrifice to make Trump rich.

Here is a clip of the article:

The money for the hotel rooms was paid through the State Department, but a spokesman there declined to comment on the trip. He instead referred reporters to the White House and back to the Secret Service, whose spokesman once again declined to comment. The White House also did not respond to requests for comment.

“There is a public benefit to providing Secret Service protection,” Clark said. “But what was the public benefit from State Department personnel participating in this private business trip to the coastal town? It raises the specter of the use of public resources for private gain.”

Fake News for the bitter and frustrated

Trump is already rich

By that logic we've already had earthquakes so they dont exist

Forum List

Back