🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

we provide free education for others at taxpayers expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're whining about something that will never change. Why don't you bitch and moan about the pork in all these bills? I'd rather send Israel a million bucks so they can defend themselves over some stupid fish or snail or for that matter some stupid study like paying Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly. The US actually paid 2.6 million on that. Where is your outrage?

This isn't about pork in the bills. This is about should we continue welfare for another country at taxpayer's expense, or welfare for the people actually paying the taxes? The answer should be obvious.

Deflection duly noted. Cut the stupid pork and you have money to spend on better things such as education. Why should I be paying to teach Chinese prostitutes to drink responsible?

Deflection is talking about pork when the thread has nothing to do with it. Should we cut the amount of food stamps for American taxpayers, but provide billions in assistance to one of the most powerful countries in the world?

Food stamps should be paid to the disabled and for a short time to those who fall on hard times, after all you all keep screaming what a great economy this is, right?

Is Israel disabled? Are they falling on hard times? Should we support them with taxpayer dollars indefinitely?

Yes we should support Israel for as long as they need our help

so we put their future over ours?
We have been doing that for decades
trade deals - we get less rich, so third world shitholes become less poor.
foreign aid- duh
We give our enemies weapons
amnesty
refugees
Goddamnit I could go on all day!

This isn't about pork in the bills. This is about should we continue welfare for another country at taxpayer's expense, or welfare for the people actually paying the taxes? The answer should be obvious.

Deflection duly noted. Cut the stupid pork and you have money to spend on better things such as education. Why should I be paying to teach Chinese prostitutes to drink responsible?

Deflection is talking about pork when the thread has nothing to do with it. Should we cut the amount of food stamps for American taxpayers, but provide billions in assistance to one of the most powerful countries in the world?

Food stamps should be paid to the disabled and for a short time to those who fall on hard times, after all you all keep screaming what a great economy this is, right?

Is Israel disabled? Are they falling on hard times? Should we support them with taxpayer dollars indefinitely?

But fuck the people actually paying for it? Makes perfect sense.

Whatever, you're whining about something that won't change. Loosen up the panties and relax

Whatever, you're whining about something that won't change. Loosen up the panties and relax

If your argument is, "Well, it won't change" your argument sucks. The same argument can be used for anything under the Sun.

Israel also hands out free abortions...How come none of the RWNJ congressmen are trying to defund Israel?
yep. We give them free weapons so they have money to give free abortions to young women. I find it weird they never mention that..

Right-wing Americans have supported Nazis of one sort or another ever since there were any, so they will naturally do their bit for the zionist murder-gang. If you think American 'aid' is for other than the good of big capitalist firms otherwise, you have been better brainwashed even than our mugs.

Israel also hands out free abortions...How come none of the RWNJ congressmen are trying to defund Israel?
yep. We give them free weapons so they have money to give free abortions to young women. I find it weird they never mention that..

They argue that there is no separation of funds for Planned Parenthood, but there is for Israel.

1924042_632411433565607_884369835549730467_n.jpg

That's okay. I like Israel. I don't much like the foreigners who waltz into America and make demands like they own it. I would without question cut off all funding and benefits for illegal invaders here. I suspect it's more than $11,000 per day.

Nobody is talking about foreigners. Oh wait... they are. The Israelis. Rightwingers are cool with welfare, as long as it's being provided to foreigners thousands of miles away.

If we didn't support Israel as an ally and give them aid they would cease to exist.
. . . . and that would be bad how?

That's okay. I like Israel. I don't much like the foreigners who waltz into America and make demands like they own it. I would without question cut off all funding and benefits for illegal invaders here. I suspect it's more than $11,000 per day.

Nobody is talking about foreigners. Oh wait... they are. The Israelis. Rightwingers are cool with welfare, as long as it's being provided to foreigners thousands of miles away.

If we didn't support Israel as an ally and give them aid they would cease to exist.

Take that shit and stick it

I take it bones thinks we should not only encourage the cancer of jihad here, but that we should desert the only free nation in the middle east. I never had her pegged as a Jew hater.

thinking that americans should have the same benefits as we provide for another country is a 'jew hater' ......explain that kg...did you see the part about no foreign aid....

i dont call you a jew lover now do i....so this is about religion and not the country?

If we did not give aid, much of the middle east would cease to exist. We don't give much in the way of direct cash aid. We give loan guarantees and credit. Since Israel has never defaulted, they are excellent risks. But, we have Jew haters that just can't integrate the truth.

i love how you resource to your hate speech.....ie. jew hater when i am simply questioning giving any country that much aid while we are sinking deeper in debt....seems you are the ones unable to have a civil discussion..about foreign aid to israel or anyone else...

Well, I guess we don't need to support them then. BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED OUR HELP, the political elites in Israel just would rather USE us than use their own resources. That is the nature of Israel. Don't be a Putz.

Take that shit and stick it

So. . . no answer then?

thinking that americans should have the same benefits as we provide for another country is a 'jew hater' ......explain that kg...did you see the part about no foreign aid....

i dont call you a jew lover now do i....so this is about religion and not the country?
They are our only allies in the region, and they are surrounded by enemies. Israel is a free state among the most brutal societies in the world. That's why we support them.

If we did not sell Israel defensive weapons, on credit, they would be forced to use offensive weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back