🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

we provide free education for others at taxpayers expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking that americans should have the same benefits as we provide for another country is a 'jew hater' ......explain that kg...did you see the part about no foreign aid....

i dont call you a jew lover now do i....so this is about religion and not the country?
They are our only allies in the region, and they are surrounded by enemies. Israel is a free state among the most brutal societies in the world. That's why we support them.
"Allies" don't bomb your ships and run covert ops against you.

Who the hell told you that they are our "allies."

Shit, with friends like those, we don't need enemies. lol

1924042_632411433565607_884369835549730467_n.jpg

That's okay. I like Israel. I don't much like the foreigners who waltz into America and make demands like they own it. I would without question cut off all funding and benefits for illegal invaders here. I suspect it's more than $11,000 per day.

Nobody is talking about foreigners. Oh wait... they are. The Israelis. Rightwingers are cool with welfare, as long as it's being provided to foreigners thousands of miles away.

If we didn't support Israel as an ally and give them aid they would cease to exist.

Bullshit. They are the most powerful country in the region. Let them stand on their own two feet.

How do you think they became so powerful? Israel has many enemies in the ME without us they will perish.

Let them move out.... If they don't know how to get on with there neighbours, run a balanced budget and obey International law then they might be better in New York...

I have to wonder about the Jew hatred invovled in posting crap like this. The next 3 states to receive money are Egypt, Lebanon, and Afghanistan. They together receive far more than Israel does. And most of what Israel receives is spent in this country on military hardware.
But as you can tell from my sig line Strolling bones isnt the sharpest tool in the shed.

That's okay. I like Israel. I don't much like the foreigners who waltz into America and make demands like they own it. I would without question cut off all funding and benefits for illegal invaders here. I suspect it's more than $11,000 per day.

Nobody is talking about foreigners. Oh wait... they are. The Israelis. Rightwingers are cool with welfare, as long as it's being provided to foreigners thousands of miles away.

If we didn't support Israel as an ally and give them aid they would cease to exist.

Bullshit. They are the most powerful country in the region. Let them stand on their own two feet.

How do you think they became so powerful? Israel has many enemies in the ME without us they will perish.

Let them move out.... If they don't know how to get on with there neighbours, run a balanced budget and obey International law then they might be better in New York...

Blah, blah, blah....you can't see when someone commented

thinking that americans should have the same benefits as we provide for another country is a 'jew hater' ......explain that kg...did you see the part about no foreign aid....

i dont call you a jew lover now do i....so this is about religion and not the country?
They are our only allies in the region, and they are surrounded by enemies. Israel is a free state among the most brutal societies in the world. That's why we support them.

Yes, they're OUR allies. Obama is their enemy, however. We shouldn't have put an anti American, freedom hating Muslim pig in the oval office.

I have to wonder about the Jew hatred invovled in posting crap like this. The next 3 states to receive money are Egypt, Lebanon, and Afghanistan. They together receive far more than Israel does. And most of what Israel receives is spent in this country on military hardware.
But as you can tell from my sig line Strolling bones isnt the sharpest tool in the shed.

It's selective outrage due to intense hatred of Israel and of course the Antisemitism

Here is a better one...

Israel provide state funded abortions...

Israeli government offers women aged 20 to 33 free abortions

Can you see Stephanie's eye twitching..... The US Federal government is pay for abortions and Stephanie is supporting it....

What about Jordan, Saudis, Turkey, Dubai, Quatar, Kuwait,......

if you would read what i posted...i am against foreign aid to anyone but that doesnt re enforce your views so you ignore the post..

It always cracks me up when rubes say foreign aid is why we have a big debt.

Congress spends more on lunch money than on foreign aid.

We have $18 trillion of debt because we take $1.2 TRILLION in tax expenditures every year, you greedy little rubes. Compare that to the paltry $40 billion in economic and military foreign aid.

Stop looking for scapegoats. The tit-sucking government leech is in the mirror. It isn't Mexicans. It isn't Jews. It's YOU!

It always cracks me up when rubes say foreign aid is why we have a big debt.

Congress spends more on lunch money than on foreign aid.

We have $18 trillion of debt because we take $1.2 TRILLION in tax expenditures every year, you greedy little rubes. Compare that to the paltry $40 billion in economic and military foreign aid.

Stop looking for scapegoats. The tit-sucking government leech is in the mirror. It isn't Mexicans. It isn't Jews. It's YOU!

Actually that is true and G5000 we don't always agree.

US uses foreign aid to gain influence in areas too... Nothing is free...

Just as an example(not foreign aid). Sesame Street is translated and shown in Palestine, Jordan, Kuwait, Pakistan & China... One of the first exposures children have to US cultures around the world is Big Bird... It costs relatively peanuts to do and for 13 years funding was restricted to do it...

This is where the US is very strong internationally... IT is not a total strategy but it is hard to say death to kermit.

Israel is our ally remember?

Remember the hundreds of Israelis who died in Afghanistan helping us fight al qaeda? The hundreds who have died fighting in Iraq? The hundreds of attacks Israel has made on ISIS?

You don't remember all that?

This isn't about pork in the bills. This is about should we continue welfare for another country at taxpayer's expense, or welfare for the people actually paying the taxes? The answer should be obvious.

Deflection duly noted. Cut the stupid pork and you have money to spend on better things such as education. Why should I be paying to teach Chinese prostitutes to drink responsible?

Deflection is talking about pork when the thread has nothing to do with it. Should we cut the amount of food stamps for American taxpayers, but provide billions in assistance to one of the most powerful countries in the world?

Food stamps should be paid to the disabled and for a short time to those who fall on hard times, after all you all keep screaming what a great economy this is, right?

Is Israel disabled? Are they falling on hard times? Should we support them with taxpayer dollars indefinitely?

Yes we should support Israel for as long as they need our help

Why? Is Israel the poorest country on earth?

And what we get in return from Israel is they still come here and try to interfere in our elections.
yep seems like it was just ystrdy that Bibi came to the US, during his own election cycle, WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE WH and Repubs welcomed the foreigner w/ open arms. Sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back