🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

we provide free education for others at taxpayers expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not welfare. That is assistance to a foreign ally.

If we would stop providing assistance to our enemies and other leeches both foreign and domestic such assistance would be a drop in the proverbial bucket.

So we can provide for foreign allies who have one of the most powerful militariess in the world, but not American citizens who need assistance to feed their families? You have some fucked up priorities.

Providing assistance to American families was never meant to be an invitation to a permanent lifestyle, but temporary.

As to assistance to illegal invaders, I would not give them a dime outside of an emergency room visit.

So how long should we provide assistance to Israel?

As long as their existence is threatened by our mutual enemies.

Is welfare only meant to be temporary for Americans?

Of course. It was never intended to be permanent.

Nobody is talking about foreigners. Oh wait... they are. The Israelis. Rightwingers are cool with welfare, as long as it's being provided to foreigners thousands of miles away.

If we didn't support Israel as an ally and give them aid they would cease to exist.

Bullshit. They are the most powerful country in the region. Let them stand on their own two feet.

How do you think they became so powerful? Israel has many enemies in the ME without us they will perish.

How long should taxpayers support them now that they are so powerful? At what point do they stand on their own?

You're whining about something that will never change. Why don't you bitch and moan about the pork in all these bills? I'd rather send Israel a million bucks so they can defend themselves over some stupid fish or snail or for that matter some stupid study like paying Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly. The US actually paid 2.6 million on that. Where is your outrage?

This isn't about pork in the bills. This is about should we continue welfare for another country at taxpayer's expense, or welfare for the people actually paying the taxes? The answer should be obvious.

If we didn't support Israel as an ally and give them aid they would cease to exist.

Bullshit. They are the most powerful country in the region. Let them stand on their own two feet.

How do you think they became so powerful? Israel has many enemies in the ME without us they will perish.

How long should taxpayers support them now that they are so powerful? At what point do they stand on their own?

You're whining about something that will never change. Why don't you bitch and moan about the pork in all these bills? I'd rather send Israel a million bucks so they can defend themselves over some stupid fish or snail or for that matter some stupid study like paying Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly. The US actually paid 2.6 million on that. Where is your outrage?

This isn't about pork in the bills. This is about should we continue welfare for another country at taxpayer's expense, or welfare for the people actually paying the taxes? The answer should be obvious.

Deflection duly noted. Cut the stupid pork and you have money to spend on better things such as education. Why should I be paying to teach Chinese prostitutes to drink responsible?

Deflection duly noted. Cut the stupid pork and you have money to spend on better things such as education. Why should I be paying to teach Chinese prostitutes to drink responsible?

Deflection is talking about pork when the thread has nothing to do with it. Should we cut the amount of food stamps for American taxpayers, but provide billions in assistance to one of the most powerful countries in the world?

Deflection is talking about pork when the thread has nothing to do with it. Should we cut the amount of food stamps for American taxpayers, but provide billions in assistance to one of the most powerful countries in the world?

Food stamps should be paid to the disabled and for a short time to those who fall on hard times, after all you all keep screaming what a great economy this is, right?

And what we get in return from Israel is they still come here and try to interfere in our elections.

And what we get in return from Israel is they still come here and try to interfere in our elections.

Like Obama tried to interfere in theirs? Hmmmm?

We aren't taking billions in aid from them.

But your defense of foreign interests interfering with American elections is noted. Conservatism, the anti-American movement that whines about everything. The whiner class.

But your defense of foreign interests interfering with American elections is noted. Conservatism, the anti-American movement that whines about everything. The whiner class.

I stand with Israel...and always will. This thread is a thinly veiled attempt to bash Israel and I abhor anti Semites

95% of that debt is caused by war, tax breaks and a failing healthcare system.
You people lie constantly.

First, debt can not be caused by tax breaks. Not even a logical possibility.

Second, the rich move their money to avoid paying taxes. If you jack up taxes, they'll end up paying less taxes, by using more tax shelters.

Third, the amount of money collected by the Federal government was higher after the tax cuts, than it was before them.

Forth, several years of the past decade, we could have completely eliminated all government spending other than entitlements, and ended up with a deficit. That's ZERO war money, ZERO department of defense, and we STILL would have been growing the debt.

Little lesson in basic logic.... if you have a budget deficit that you blame on "X", if you remove "X" from the budget, and still have a deficit, then it's not "X" that's the problem.

And lastly, "failing healthcare system"? You have the highest possible chance of surviving an illness under our "failing healthcare system" than any other system in the world.

By all means if Cuba's health care is so much better, go there for treatment. See what it's like to live in a country where the average Cuban can't even get Aspirin.

1924042_632411433565607_884369835549730467_n.jpg

not only the Israelis, but the Norks who recently exploded their fake H-Bomb!!

Really? Because all I see on this forum, is whiners on the left. I don't see Republicans whining about the minimum wage, or free gov-care, or taxing the rich, or paying for education, or demanding more food stamps.... and on and on and on...

Quite frankly if the left wasn't whining about something.... I doubt we'd know they existed.

I would not give them a dime outside of an emergency room visit.

even then i would limit those E.R. visits to actual life or death situations, have you seen an E.R. lately? i have and there is a bunch of brown skinned folks sitting there with sniffles.

andy says debt cant be caused by tax breaks. Not possible andy says.

If tax rates went to zero tomorrow, all of our debts would do what andy...........pay for themselves.

Prove that happy horseshit you posted.

Food stamps should be paid to the disabled and for a short time to those who fall on hard times, after all you all keep screaming what a great economy this is, right?

Is Israel disabled? Are they falling on hard times? Should we support them with taxpayer dollars indefinitely?

We give them weapons basically. To my knowledge, we give them money but they must use it to buy weapons. Or something like that. IDK I don't really give 2 shits. Fuck em all. We have starving children and vets sleeping in the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back