🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

we provide free education for others at taxpayers expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
1924042_632411433565607_884369835549730467_n.jpg
It always cracks me up when rubes say foreign aid is why we have a big debt.

Congress spends more on lunch money than on foreign aid.

We have $18 trillion of debt because we take $1.2 TRILLION in tax expenditures every year, you greedy little rubes. Compare that to the paltry $40 billion in economic and military foreign aid.

Stop looking for scapegoats. The tit-sucking government leech is in the mirror. It isn't Mexicans. It isn't Jews. It's YOU!

I agree with you on this, G.

And what we get in return from Israel is they still come here and try to interfere in our elections.
yep seems like it was just ystrdy that Bibi came to the US, during his own election cycle, WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE WH and Repubs welcomed the foreigner w/ open arms. Sickening.

Yes, O was sickening for avoiding such a trusted ally. Actually, O's actions were despicable and deplorable.

That's okay. I like Israel. I don't much like the foreigners who waltz into America and make demands like they own it. I would without question cut off all funding and benefits for illegal invaders here. I suspect it's more than $11,000 per day.

Nobody is talking about foreigners. Oh wait... they are. The Israelis. Rightwingers are cool with welfare, as long as it's being provided to foreigners thousands of miles away.

If we didn't support Israel as an ally and give them aid they would cease to exist.

Then they wouldn't rebuild the Temple so it could be destroyed along with most Israelis so you can be Raptured up to Heaven.

So by you it's a bargain.

Simply pasting a picture does meet the requirements to start a new thread. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back