We shall throw rocks at them.

A crazy guy looking to massacre a bunch of people is less likely to enter a building he thinks has armed guards where he will not get very far. They LIKE gun free zones where the people are sitting ducks, just a massacre waiting to happen for them!

Kids are safer in school than at home.

The solutions to occasional school shootings lie UPSTREAM.

Arming more people will not make a given environment safer.
and not arming it doesn't appear to have that effect either.

oh wait, i do recall seeing some stories where an armed counter response in maryland forced the kid to shoot himself vs. continue his rampage...

unarmed - 74
armed - 1

oh wait, i do recall seeing some stories where an armed counter response in maryland forced the kid to shoot himself vs. continue his rampage...

unarmed - 74
armed - 1

Try that one again. Slow down.

Oh really? Then why are government agencies armed? Why do we have armed security?

Overreaction to events in the past.

No. They place armed guards where ever they find something important enough to do so. Brinks security guards are armed, cops are armed, secret service agents are armed. You would be an idiot to try to protect the POTUS with stones, don't you agree?

Face the realities of life, for goodness sake! Guns exist. They were invented. They are out of the box. They are not going to disappear because the technology to make them exists, they are plentiful, people can even make them at home. It is silly to try and abandon reality and realistic thinking on account of your ideology or your fear.

So, your answer would be to armed the kids? Great idea.

"hey, you stole my eraser."

"I did not" pulls out gun.

"Now, now children, this is first grade. We don't put guns to other kids's heads until 5th grade."
That's what she said?

They said "Grow a pair, arm up and protect the kids."

Well, since we're talking about arming the kids with stones, maybe (I did ask a question) they're talking about you know, arming those with guns instead of stones.
Okay. I believe that you believe that's possible.

What are you waffling about?
No waffling. I believe that you believe what you wrote.

You're welcome.

You know what I see when people say the word "believe"? To me the translation of "believe" is "I pulled it out of my ass".

unarmed - 74
armed - 1

Try that one again. Slow down.
dude - i just got passed by a yugo hauling a 30' boat. i can't dumb this, um, slow this down any more for you.

stop being a boat anchor and keep up for a change.

That's what she said?

Well, since we're talking about arming the kids with stones, maybe (I did ask a question) they're talking about you know, arming those with guns instead of stones.

You're welcome.

You know what I see when people say the word "believe"? To me the translation of "believe" is "I pulled it out of my ass".
i believe you're right.

That's what she said?

You're welcome.

I've never had someone get so upset over my telling them that I believed them.

Okay, well, sorry about that.

Pennsylvania school district provides rocks to students as part of security

They got allot of shit for that. It was stupid on its own, but taken along with other school safety measures they may be on to something.

Meh, something is better than nothing. However, I doubt it will work. People will be afraid it just draws attention to themselves and the cowardly terrorist might turn on them first.

In a dire situation, students probably have the best chance if they threw their books at the attackers face. This is even what an airplane pilot famously suggested people do soon after 9/11. He was famous for his speech when someone recorded it, he directed people to throw anything at the terrorists face and to attack him in unison. About all you can do really, right?

What I find odd is that some propose rocks for kids in a life and death situation whole facing someone with a gun, but absolutely reject an armed teacher or trained adult with a gun to defend the school.

Last edited:

You're welcome.

I'm more just getting bored with you producing nothing every post.

The liberals are such cowards that, rather than take a gun into their own hands, they would rather be protected by school children with rocks.

Liberals cowards on and on. Oliver Stone and John Kerry served in combat during vietnam while the donald Trumps, john Boltons, Dick cheneys and a whole lot of other conservatives dodged the draft any which way they could. Why are so many conservapubs morons like you?

You're welcome.

Oh my god. Just shut up, will you? You are annoying!

You're welcome.

then you should be in tears over your own.

You're welcome.

Well, I've certainly learned my lesson here: Don't tell frigidweirdo that I believe him.

Got it, thanks!

The point here is that leftists (sorry for calling them liberals, Mac!) are SO cowardly that, rather than face reality and the realities of life in modern day America, they would rather cower in a corner and have children with rocks protect them from lunatic school shooters than to take a gun into their own hands and handle the problem like a good strong adult with a good strong mind to protect the kids from harm.

Forum List

Back