We should listen to the “experts”

Unless you have an ID, you don't know for sure. It's called procedure.

I have no problem with them asking for ID. It's arresting the guy in his own home for "contempt of cop" that was, as a great and wise man observed, "Acting Stupidly"

They turned a routine call into a nationwide story where they looked like a bunch of racists.

It was on video.

Yes, it was. The cops acting really stupidly was on video, and the last legitimate President called them on it.

I have no problem with them asking for ID. It's arresting the guy in his own home for "contempt of cop" that was, as a great and wise man observed, "Acting Stupidly"

They turned a routine call into a nationwide story where they looked like a bunch of racists.

No, your Gods did that--the media.

Yes, it was. The cops acting really stupidly was on video, and the last legitimate President called them on it.

No, you seen a maniac screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs giving the officer a hard time. Funny thing though, you can no longer find that video anywhere. Hmmm, I wonder why that is? It's real simple for normal people: officer asks for your ID, you simply show it to him and keep your mouth shut, and you'll never have a problem.

In my career I've been pulled over for truck inspections over a dozen times, and not once ever had an issue with police. Most were nice, some were pricks, but I always kept in mind they had a job to do, just like I did. The biggest prick I've dealt with in recent years was a black state trooper.

No, you seen a maniac screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs giving the officer a hard time. Funny thing though, you can no longer find that video anywhere. Hmmm, I wonder why that is? It's real simple for normal people: officer asks for your ID, you simply show it to him and keep your mouth shut, and you'll never have a problem.

In my career I've been pulled over for truck inspections over a dozen times, and not once ever had an issue with police. Most were nice, some were pricks, but I always kept in mind they had a job to do, just like I did. The biggest prick I've dealt with in recent years was a black state trooper.
I think one of the most effective ways to avoid police violence is for parents, Black or White to teach their kids, you don't get into an argument with the police if you are stopped and never show disrespect. If police behavior is improper, you should speak up, but not on the side of the road at midnight on Saturday night. Cops are human, some are racist, some are incompetent, and some are just plain tired and discussed, so they make mistakes and loose their temper and when they do everybody loses. This came from a close friend who is on the local police force.

I think a lot of people don't realize that the vast majority of people are respectful when stopped by the police. Those that aren't are often bad guys. So when you're disrespectful and belligerent toward a police officer. it will immediately raise a red flag and the cop will prepare for violence.

Last edited:

I think one of the most effective ways to avoid police violence is for parents, Black or White to teach their kids, you don't get into an argument with the police if you are stopped and never show disrespect. If police behavior is improper, you should speak up, but not on the side of the road at midnight on Saturday night. Cops are human, some are racist, some are incompetent, and some are just plain tired and discussed, so they make mistakes and loose their temper and when they do everybody loses. This came from a close friend who is on the local police force.

I think a lot of people don't realize that the vast majority of people are respectful when stopped by the police. Those that aren't are often bad guys. So when you're disrespectful and belligerent toward a police officer. it will immediately raise a red flag and the cop will prepare for violence.

:yes_text12:

I think what all these loudmouths and jocks should do is visit schools to teach that exact message instead of disrespecting our flag in public. Some black kids grow up hating the police because of what their friends and family say about them. They tell these kids the cops are out to get you, and will look for any excuse to gun you down. It's not a wonder why some will fight and try to get away from them.

I also think if police have seminars in school to teach the kids how they are trained, what the laws are, and what they have to deal with every day, that could save a lot of lives too. They need to inform these kids that their parents, family and friends are wrong. The police (for the most part) are here to help--not hurt.

You are going to get bad apples no matter what lengths you go through to hire the best. For those cops especially, the best way to get under their skin is to do exactly what they say. Because then they will have no reason to F with you.

There are two ways to approach this: The way we're seeing now, with protests, riots, dead people, businesses closed down for good or moving out, or try to have everybody do everything a police officer asks no matter what the situation. The latter will save a hundred times more lives than the former.

I think what all these loudmouths and jocks should do is visit schools to teach that exact message instead of disrespecting our flag in public. Some black kids grow up hating the police because of what their friends and family say about them. They tell these kids the cops are out to get you, and will look for any excuse to gun you down. It's not a wonder why some will fight and try to get away from them.

I also think if police have seminars in school to teach the kids how they are trained, what the laws are, and what they have to deal with every day, that could save a lot of lives too. They need to inform these kids that their parents, family and friends are wrong. The police (for the most part) are here to help--not hurt.

You are going to get bad apples no matter what lengths you go through to hire the best. For those cops especially, the best way to get under their skin is to do exactly what they say. Because then they will have no reason to F with you.

There are two ways to approach this: The way we're seeing now, with protests, riots, dead people, businesses closed down for good or moving out, or try to have everybody do everything a police officer asks no matter what the situation. The latter will save a hundred times more lives than the former.
I agree. A lot what we see in young black men is pride and standing up for yourself and what you believe is right. There's nothing wrong with that and I applaud if it's done at the right time and place. A cop stopping young black male is neither the right time or place.

There's a movie being streamed call the "The Hate You Give". It's about a young black boy that is shot by the police, the protests, the hate, the violence, and the forgiveness that follows. I usually don't go for these kind of movies but I thought this one was particularly good and very timely.

Last edited:

You give them your ID. The cops should leave at that point.

Yeah, here's the thing. This was when you were out driving, not when you were IN YOUR OWN HOUSE.

A man's home should be his castle.

Guy, get fucking real.

The pro-police propaganda machine in this country is fantastic.

How many cop shows are there on TV right now? there have been 300 police dramas on TV since TV Began. The idea that we aren't drumming the idea of the cops being the "good guys" (which most of them are) is silly. Just the Law and Order Franchise has had 53+ Seasons since 1990 and over a thousand episodes. (By comparison, the Star Trek Franchise has had 31 seasons since 1966)

The problem isn't that we are indoctrinating kids enough. The problem is that the really bad cases of brutality cancel all of that out.

Here's the problem with "bad apples'. I'll be the first one to say, Bad Apples are in the minority.

The problem is, the system PROTECTS bad apples.

Take, for instance, the cop who shot LaQuan McDonald. He had 20 previous complaints of excessive force.

One of those, he dislocated a suspect's shoulder and the city had to pay out $375,000 settlement.

the other cops at the incident filed false reports saying McDonald was charging them. Had not the tape survived, that would have been the official story. Eight police cruisers on the scene, none of the others recorded the incident. All the other cops scoured the surrounding building looking for tapes, none of which they found. Supposedly.

The FOP backed this cop to the hilt. The higher ups submitted false statements to the public, and the city of Chicago paid a $6MM settlement to the family with a NDA to keep it all quiet. Only after a FOI request released the tape did the public figure out what really happened.

The FOP paid millions to defend this guy and dragged what should have been an open and shut case out three years. After a mostly white jury (yes, a mostly white jury) found him guilty of all charges, the judge then stepped in and threw out the 16 charges of assault and gave him seven years for 2nd degree murder. He'll probably be out in three.

Guy, get fucking real.

The pro-police propaganda machine in this country is fantastic.

How many cop shows are there on TV right now? there have been 300 police dramas on TV since TV Began. The idea that we aren't drumming the idea of the cops being the "good guys" (which most of them are) is silly. Just the Law and Order Franchise has had 53+ Seasons since 1990 and over a thousand episodes. (By comparison, the Star Trek Franchise has had 31 seasons since 1966)

The problem isn't that we are indoctrinating kids enough. The problem is that the really bad cases of brutality cancel all of that out.

People don't watch televisions programs of things that don't interest them, or otherwise things that they hate. My television hasn't had a pro football game on in the last couple of years. Proof of my claim is how blacks interact with police. If they actually watched these shows, they wouldn't be doing the things they do when being addressed by a police officer.

I find police work fascinating, so I do watch these shows. I've seen episodes of police hitting and punching combative subjects. I've seen shows of police officers who did kneel on the head of a very violent suspect to try and restrain them. I've seen episodes where police take down a suspect fighting with them when they want to put the cuffs on.

It's apparent by your comments you don't watch these shows either. Otherwise you'd realize that the complaints you launch are actually what police do on a daily basis, and perfectly legal.

Here's the problem with "bad apples'. I'll be the first one to say, Bad Apples are in the minority.

The problem is, the system PROTECTS bad apples.

Take, for instance, the cop who shot LaQuan McDonald. He had 20 previous complaints of excessive force.

One of those, he dislocated a suspect's shoulder and the city had to pay out $375,000 settlement.

the other cops at the incident filed false reports saying McDonald was charging them. Had not the tape survived, that would have been the official story. Eight police cruisers on the scene, none of the others recorded the incident. All the other cops scoured the surrounding building looking for tapes, none of which they found. Supposedly.

The FOP backed this cop to the hilt. The higher ups submitted false statements to the public, and the city of Chicago paid a $6MM settlement to the family with a NDA to keep it all quiet. Only after a FOI request released the tape did the public figure out what really happened.

The FOP paid millions to defend this guy and dragged what should have been an open and shut case out three years. After a mostly white jury (yes, a mostly white jury) found him guilty of all charges, the judge then stepped in and threw out the 16 charges of assault and gave him seven years for 2nd degree murder. He'll probably be out in three.

The officer was charged in the McDonald case, he was sentenced, and intense investigations showed he was guilty. This is how the system is supposed to work.

You give them your ID. The cops should leave at that point.

Yes, give them your ID and keep your mouth shut. If you have a problem with the officers conduct, you take that up with his supervisor, your Mayor, your council person, or your lawyer.

Yeah, here's the thing. This was when you were out driving, not when you were IN YOUR OWN HOUSE.

A man's home should be his castle.

It was in his case, but given his suspicious activities, and a complaint by a concerned citizen, the officer had to respond to the call. The officer has to follow procedure. Anytime a police officer interacts with a subject, they have to call in that ID. Dispatch checks their records to validate the subjects identity, and it's recorded and kept for one year.

As stated in my previous post, the problem in our society is that the troublemakers are ignorant of police work. They are ignorant of the laws, and they believe they have rights that don't exist. Our then President the same. He was ignorant of police procedure, and ignorant of our laws despite his so-called education. It's one of the reasons I often refer to him as DumBama.

You mean youre actually glad that Drumpf called the virus a dem hoax and killed an unknown number of people as a result?
No. I’m glad President Trump shut down travel from China while you asshat Trump Derangement Syndrome leftists cried “racist”. Think of the lives he saved that you leftists tried to destroy.
It took him a whole month to shut down travel from China and I didnt say it was racist. What was racist was his language. That incompetent fuck killed way more people pretending it was hoax before his dumb ass finally made a move on the crisis.

A whole month? He stopped travel from China near the end of January. The WHO didn’t think it was airborne in the middle of January, it wasn’t even an epidemic at that point. A month earlier WHO had not even reported the first case.

I agree. A lot what we see in young black men is pride and standing up for yourself and what you believe is right. There's nothing wrong with that and I applaud if it's done at the right time and place. A cop stopping young black male is neither the right time or place.

There's a movie being streamed call the "The Hate You Give". It's about a young black boy that is shot by the police, the protests, the hate, the violence, and the forgiveness that follows. I usually don't go for these kind of movies but I thought this one was particularly good and very timely.

Well Flopper, it all starts with a bad upbringing, which is commonplace in the black community.

I used to listen to the police scanner for our suburb. I stopped when they went digital, but recently purchased a digital scanner so I can continue my hobby. You learn quite a bit just by listening to police calls because you hear things that are never reported in the media. Our suburb is predominantly black.

I would estimate that about 80% of our police calls are about kids. Neighbors calling the cops on kids, store clerks calling the cops on kids, and yes, even parents calling the cops on their kids.

Many in the black community are raised in a single-parent household. When the child gets in those difficult years, the mother eventually loses control of them. She gives up, and then the child grows up thinking he's invincible. He extrapolates the method he used on his mother to the school system. Then eventually the police. He ends up in prison or even getting killed.

Our city council had to create a policy that any more than three calls a year to the police station, the home owner is assessed a fee for each additional call. This came about as mothers were using our police as surrogate fathers. The kid got out of hand, and mom called the police for assistance or discipline. Our police didn't have time to be babysitters for many of the single mothers in our city.

Well Flopper, it all starts with a bad upbringing, which is commonplace in the black community.

I used to listen to the police scanner for our suburb. I stopped when they went digital, but recently purchased a digital scanner so I can continue my hobby. You learn quite a bit just by listening to police calls because you hear things that are never reported in the media. Our suburb is predominantly black.

I would estimate that about 80% of our police calls are about kids. Neighbors calling the cops on kids, store clerks calling the cops on kids, and yes, even parents calling the cops on their kids.

Many in the black community are raised in a single-parent household. When the child gets in those difficult years, the mother eventually loses control of them. She gives up, and then the child grows up thinking he's invincible. He extrapolates the method he used on his mother to the school system. Then eventually the police. He ends up in prison or even getting killed.

Our city council had to create a policy that any more than three calls a year to the police station, the home owner is assessed a fee for each additional call. This came about as mothers were using our police as surrogate fathers. The kid got out of hand, and mom called the police for assistance or discipline. Our police didn't have time to be babysitters for many of the single mothers in our city.

Yeah, that's a pretty common scenario in a black community. A bad home life and bad parenting yield a troublemaker who in turn raises kids as he or she was raised with a similar result thus it continues generation after generation. The problem is how to break the chain of poverty, poor education, and bad parenting.

Remember folks...this jack-ass is literally considered an “expert” in every sense of the word.
View attachment 316222
He actually advocated for the least restrictive measures to “safeguard”. Thank goodness that day in and day out, President Trump illustrates real leadership by making the common sense decisions while ignoring the left-wing lunatics looking to burn the U.S. to the ground.
Trump only cares about people continuing to check into his hotels and resorts, no matter how many Americans have to die first.

People don't watch televisions programs of things that don't interest them, or otherwise things that they hate. My television hasn't had a pro football game on in the last couple of years. Proof of my claim is how blacks interact with police. If they actually watched these shows, they wouldn't be doing the things they do when being addressed by a police officer.

Actually, racist cops are going to be racist no matter what black people do... they've just gotten tired of putting up with it.

Hey, Ray, tell us how not racist you are again, that shit never gets old.

Yes, give them your ID and keep your mouth shut. If you have a problem with the officers conduct, you take that up with his supervisor, your Mayor, your council person, or your lawyer.

Last time I checked, this was STILL America, and he still had the right to express his opinion in his own home.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People.

As stated in my previous post, the problem in our society is that the troublemakers are ignorant of police work. They are ignorant of the laws, and they believe they have rights that don't exist. Our then President the same. He was ignorant of police procedure, and ignorant of our laws despite his so-called education. It's one of the reasons I often refer to him as DumBama.

Oh, I thought you did that because you are a racist piece of crap. So let me get this straight, He graduated from Yale with a JD, and you can't even drive a truck in a straight line.. .and he's the one who's "Dumb".

This is why I think there was so much hate for Obama. He accomplished all he did, more than the white trash who hate him ever will.

Actually, racist cops are going to be racist no matter what black people do... they've just gotten tired of putting up with it.

Then they should leave white communities and live in their own areas. lI'll tell you what people are really sick of: the accusation of racism by people like yourself who don't even know the definition of the word.

Hey, Ray, tell us how not racist you are again, that shit never gets old.

Neither do your phony racist claims. Everybody else is quite entertained.

Last time I checked, this was STILL America, and he still had the right to express his opinion in his own home.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People.

Black officers arrest white people for the same thing. You have the right of expression, but not screaming like a maniac at a police officer and insulting his mother. Simply uncivilized.

Oh, I thought you did that because you are a racist piece of crap. So let me get this straight, He graduated from Yale with a JD, and you can't even drive a truck in a straight line.. .and he's the one who's "Dumb".

Yep, that's how affirmative action will do ya.

Yeah, that's a pretty common scenario in a black community. A bad home life and bad parenting yield a troublemaker who in turn raises kids as he or she was raised with a similar result thus it continues generation after generation. The problem is how to break the chain of poverty, poor education, and bad parenting.

It is difficult because it's hard to control individual decisions. But at least we can agree on the genesis of the problem.

My favorite economist, Professor Walter E Williams, did an article on this subject, if you have about two minutes of time to kill. While many on the left call him derogatory names like Uncle Tom, nobody has ever challenged his statistics or sources. His claim is that blacks were not always like they are today. Years ago, blacks were pretty much the opposite. Then he goes on to describe what he believes are the responsible parties for the changes that took place. I'm sure you will disagree with some of what he writes here, but agree with most of it.

It is difficult because it's hard to control individual decisions. But at least we can agree on the genesis of the problem.

My favorite economist, Professor Walter E Williams, did an article on this subject, if you have about two minutes of time to kill. While many on the left call him derogatory names like Uncle Tom, nobody has ever challenged his statistics or sources. His claim is that blacks were not always like they are today. Years ago, blacks were pretty much the opposite. Then he goes on to describe what he believes are the responsible parties for the changes that took place. I'm sure you will disagree with some of what he writes here, but agree with most of it.

I have to agree that blacks years ago, in 1950's were pretty much the opposite as today.
  • More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with less than half of that in the 1950s.
  • Black voter turnout in elections in the South has increased from 5% to 65%
  • Household income adjusted for inflation has risen by 42%
  • Typical black family net worth adjusted for inflation has increase by 600%
  • Homeowner-ship has increased 41%
  • Infant mortality has fallen from 34.9 to 11.5

However, with the progress Blacks have made, there are centuries of racial hatred that have been passed down from generation to generation. of Blacks.

In the 1951, I was in the 5th grade and it was nearing the end of the school year. The principal asked for volunteers for a work detail. Knowing I would be released from class, I volunteered. The job was to look at all the text books and remove all books with missing pages, broken spines, and marked up pages. These books were to go to poor black schools. I told may dad about this work assignment at school and he said, " That's great kid, those blacks need some books. They are all dumb as a rock,"

A few years later, I was riding a bus home with a friend. An elderly black man wearing a suit and tie which was unusually in those days, sat in the very front of the bus. The driver turned to him and said, "boy get to the back bus". The old man just sat there. The bus driver stopped the bus, open the front door, and threw old man in the street. I don't know if he was hurt but he just laid there as the bus pulled away with the driver saying, "Those damn N.... just don't know their place.

In high school, I remember riding around with some friends, and the guy driving said, "Let's have some fun", and he passed a bottle around and asked everybody to piss in it. He drove thru a black neighborhood, stopped and called two young black girls over to the car to ask directions. When they approached, the kid ridding shotgun threw the bottle of piss in their face and the driver drove off with the kid screaming and laughing, "You stupid N******. You can bet that these Blacks, told these stories and thousand of other stories of degradation and humiliation at the hands of whites to their kids and grand kids to be passed on to future generations. And white people today wonder why there is so much racial hatred.

So yes, there has been huge progress but along with that progress has been generations of racial hate that has been passed down from generation to generation and still persist today.

Last edited:

I have to agree that blacks years ago, in 1950's were pretty much the opposite as today.
  • More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with less than half of that in the 1950s.

However, with the progress Blacks have made, there are centuries of racial hatred that have been passed down from generation to generation. of Blacks.

In the 1951, I was in the 5th grade and it was nearing the end of the school year. The principal asked for volunteers for a work detail. Knowing I would be released from class, I volunteered. The job was to look at all the text books and remove all books with missing pages, broken spines, and marked up pages. These books were to go to poor black schools. I told may dad about this work assignment at school and he said, " That's great kid, those blacks need some books. They are all dumb as a rock,"

A few years later, I was riding a bus home with a friend. An elderly black man wearing a suit and tie which was unusually in those days, sat in the very front of the bus. The driver turned to him and said, "boy get to the back bus". The old man just sat there. The bus driver stopped the bus, open the front door, and threw old man in the street. I don't know if he was hurt but he just laid there as the bus pulled away with the driver saying, "Those damn N.... just don't know their place.

In high school, I remember riding around with some friends, and the guy driving said, "Let's have some fun", and he passed a bottle around and asked everybody to piss in it. He drove thru a black neighborhood, stopped and called two young black girls over to the car to ask directions. When they approached, the kid ridding shotgun threw the bottle of piss in their face and the driver drove off with the kid screaming and laughing, "You stupid N******. You can bet that these Blacks, told these stories and thousand of other stories of degradation and humiliation at the hands of whites to their kids and grand kids to be passed on to future generations. And white people today wonder why there is so much racial hatred.

So yes, there has been huge progress but along with that progress has been generations of racial hate that has been passed down from generation to generation and still persist today.

It doesn't excuse their actions of today. Look.......I'm not nearly as old as you are, and I can remember discrimination taking place in the 60's when I was a child. But I'm 60 years old now, and there is nothing a 30 year old black today experienced in his or her lifetime that came anywhere close to what happened back then.

It's like Rush Limbaugh said so many times. Go to the library, and ask the librarian where they keep the books written by successful excuse makers. There are none. If you are going to use what happened to your grandparents, or great grandparents as a crutch for your failures today, then you are actually abrogating your mistakes in life which we all make.

By the 70's, much what you listed were remedied. Discrimination is not owned by blacks. White people used to discriminate against each other over ethnic background. My father went to the bricklayers union as a youngster to get into that field of work. They refused his application because of his Polish ethnicity. He reminded them that he is an American born and bred. He told them he fought in Korea for a year to preserve their freedom in this country. As my father explained, if not for his service to this country as a war veteran, he probably wouldn't' have ever been accepted at the time.

I can't use my fathers pitfalls in his life as a reason for me not to succeed, even though I did just fine. If you read Dr. Williams article, he clearly points out that the illegitimacy rate in the black communities today are well over 70%, and their illiteracy rate higher than that. This has noting to do with what their great grandparents went through. It has nothing to do with racism or discrimination.

Dr. Williams concluded that the problems black America faces today can only be solved by themselves. As long as the Democrat party keeps promoting that their plight is not of their own doing, they will continue to fail.

It doesn't excuse their actions of today. Look.......I'm not nearly as old as you are, and I can remember discrimination taking place in the 60's when I was a child. But I'm 60 years old now, and there is nothing a 30 year old black today experienced in his or her lifetime that came anywhere close to what happened back then.

It's like Rush Limbaugh said so many times. Go to the library, and ask the librarian where they keep the books written by successful excuse makers. There are none. If you are going to use what happened to your grandparents, or great grandparents as a crutch for your failures today, then you are actually abrogating your mistakes in life which we all make.

By the 70's, much what you listed were remedied. Discrimination is not owned by blacks. White people used to discriminate against each other over ethnic background. My father went to the bricklayers union as a youngster to get into that field of work. They refused his application because of his Polish ethnicity. He reminded them that he is an American born and bred. He told them he fought in Korea for a year to preserve their freedom in this country. As my father explained, if not for his service to this country as a war veteran, he probably wouldn't' have ever been accepted at the time.

I can't use my fathers pitfalls in his life as a reason for me not to succeed, even though I did just fine. If you read Dr. Williams article, he clearly points out that the illegitimacy rate in the black communities today are well over 70%, and their illiteracy rate higher than that. This has noting to do with what their great grandparents went through. It has nothing to do with racism or discrimination.

Dr. Williams concluded that the problems black America faces today can only be solved by themselves. As long as the Democrat party keeps promoting that their plight is not of their own doing, they will continue to fail.

Racism and the accompanying hatred is passed down from generation to generation. It's not a crutch. It's a fact of life. Many black parents by word or deed teach their children to hate white people, to give up without trying, and rob them of their self-confidence. They grow to adults to teach their children the same destructive behavior.

The idea that a race of people that have lived in slavery, exploitation, and social injustice for hundreds of years are going pull themselves up by their bootstraps with no intervention is just plain stupid. There will always be individuals that can escape their environment and change but cultural change depends on the change in the environment.

Last edited:
Then they should leave white communities and live in their own areas. lI'll tell you what people are really sick of: the accusation of racism by people like yourself who don't even know the definition of the word.

Wow. They should live in their "own areas"> Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

Black officers arrest white people for the same thing. You have the right of expression, but not screaming like a maniac at a police officer and insulting his mother. Simply uncivilized.

Do they arrest them in their own homes? Don't think so.

Yep, that's how affirmative action will do ya.

Yes, you wouldn't be an utter failure if it weren't for AA. And your basic laziness and unwillingness to even try.

Enjoy that welfare, buddy. You've "earned" it.

Forum List

Back