We told you so, elect Biden and China will Move

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
We conservatives tried to tell you, China will take advantage of a weak Biden, and now they are prepping your minds for what is to come . .

"Chinese Ambassador Qin Gang Warns Military Action with US Likely if Taiwan Continues Down Road for Independence"

Chinese Ambassador Qin Gang warned in his first interview since arriving to the US last July that military action with the US is likely if Taiwan continues down its road to independence.

Taiwan declared itself independent from Communist Chinese after the communists drove the sitting government out of mainland China in 1950.

Today Communist China continues to declare Taiwan as its province. And now they are threatening the US with war over the island nation.

We conservatives tried to tell you, China will take advantage of a weak Biden, and now they are prepping your minds for what is to come . .

"Chinese Ambassador Qin Gang Warns Military Action with US Likely if Taiwan Continues Down Road for Independence"

Chinese Ambassador Qin Gang warned in his first interview since arriving to the US last July that military action with the US is likely if Taiwan continues down its road to independence.

Taiwan declared itself independent from Communist Chinese after the communists drove the sitting government out of mainland China in 1950.

Today Communist China continues to declare Taiwan as its province. And now they are threatening the US with war over the island nation.

Stupid Joe can't deal with Russia's imminent invasion of Ukraine. How the hell could he deal with China's aggression against Taiwan?

Trump would have known how to handle them. They only waited until Trump was out of office to pull this shit, because they know Biden was weak and compromised.

They'll wait till after the Olympics.

• Banned
Stupid Joe can't deal with Russia's imminent invasion of Ukraine. How the hell could he deal with China's aggression against Taiwan?

Trump would have known how to handle them. They only waited until Trump was out of office to pull this shit, because they know Biden was weak and compromised.
I never thought I'd miss a president this much, but I sure miss Trump. I miss Reagan too.

• Banned
They'll wait till after the Olympics.
THANKS BIDEN: Emboldened Chinese Military Will Build Base On Afghanistan Border

“Lawmakers in Tajikistan announced on Wednesday that China would build a new military base on the nation’s border with Afghanistan worth $10 million. The Tajik officials claimed the base would belong to Tajikistan, not China, and house Tajik troops, though China would build and fund the venture.”

Yah, right

The CCP operates the White House.

There is nothing Biden has done that the CCP ismnot ok with.

If there is, someone please list what Biden has done that the CCP would oppose.

I never thought I'd miss a president this much, but I sure miss Trump. I miss Reagan too.
Trump was on the radio today...he was on fire...he said the only thing democrats are good at is politics and cheating in elections...and by the way things are going in our nation he looks to be spot on.....

Biden is their lead intelligencer....we are so screwed....
Trump created a world resulting in more disarray than in years, and China is taking advantage of this. China was an economic adversary, and Tump's "locked and loaded" approach after his love fest with the Chinese leader resulted in China's stiffening in foreign affairs, and they have become an openly military enemy in addition to an economic adversary. Tump is the biggest fuckup in U.S. history. He could never see the big picture, because the world is an explosion waiting to happen, and his bullish approach only made matters worse. He reeks of incompetency.

Trump and Reagan were real leaders.

Yes they were. I miss Regan like a father, and I miss Trump like the good friend you shoot pool with and always has your back. LOL

This motherf*cker in the White House couldn't lead a pack of Brownie Scouts into a fuckin' Walmart store, without crapping in his pants and groping half of them.

Biden is a worthless fuck

Trump created a world resulting in more disarray than in years, and China is taking advantage of this. China was an economic adversary, and Tump's "locked and loaded" approach after his love fest with the Chinese leader resulted in China's stiffening in foreign affairs, and they have become an openly military enemy in addition to an economic adversary. Tump is the biggest fuckup in U.S. history. He could never see the big picture, because the world is an explosion waiting to happen, and his bullish approach only made matters worse. He reeks of incompetency.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

They are also laying claim to the South China Sea in violation of international law.

Forum List

Back