"We trusted you!" trump supporters on tax cuts

The stock market dropped 6% last year.... anyone with 401ks got hurt, badly....especially if older with no time to make it back.

50/47% of the nation who owed no income taxes got nothing from the tax cut, even though they pay, payroll taxes.

The tax cuts gave no benefit to half the country.... it didn't help a lot of citizens

It did not pay for itself either, as was claimed.

You are full of shit...…….
stop being lazy ;) and prove it... one by one, disprove my claims...!

OK, lets start with my 401K

It's to the moon...……

Tax cuts help everyone that pay taxes…..

Tax cuts always pay for themselves….
MY 401K is sitting where it was a YEAR ago

THESE tax cuts helped anyone already making a ton of money...cost others some substantial bucks...and gave minimal tax breaks to the rest

Tax cuts NEVER pay for themselves.

That LAST is not opinion. If you can find an INCOME tax cut that paid for itself...please...show us

ANd before you make bullshit claims...revenue ALWAYS goes up unless we are in a Recession...THAT would not prove that a tax cut "paid for itself".

The stock market dropped 6% last year.... anyone with 401ks got hurt, badly....especially if older with no time to make it back.

50/47% of the nation who owed no income taxes got nothing from the tax cut, even though they pay, payroll taxes.

The tax cuts gave no benefit to half the country.... it didn't help a lot of citizens

It's to the moon...……

THESE tax cuts helped anyone already making a ton of money...cost others some substantial bucks...and gave minimal tax breaks to the rest

That LAST is not opinion. If you can find an INCOME tax cut that paid for itself...please...show us

ANd before you make bullshit claims...revenue ALWAYS goes up unless we are in a Recession...THAT would not prove that a tax cut "paid for itself".

It's to the moon...……

So your 401K is sitting where it was a YEAR ago???

What are you invested in?

A libtard brain trust?

Do you have a clue what a percentage is?

Treasury report says tax-cut plan will more than pay for itself, add $300 billion in revenue

The bull shit claims are all yours......

"The average tax refund is down about $170 compared to last year. Let’s call the President’s tax cut what it is: a middle-class tax hike to line the pockets of already wealthy corporations and the 1%." - Kamala

That’s because people are paying LESS in taxes. How do you not understand this, you twat? It’s a refund, not a gift from the Government.

Kamala is a wolf in sheep's clothing, my friends!

Forum List

Back