"We trusted you!" trump supporters on tax cuts

Millions of Americans won’t get a tax refund and might have to pay

Trump forgot to remind them that their tax deduction portfolio was going to look a whole lot different in the minus category later on. Folks like police officers for example, won't be able to deduct as much on their tax forms, while others won't be able to itemize. So,Trump supporters, tell us again, exactly how tax cuts going to the wealthy trickle down to us, to put more money in our pockets? Because, my math tells me they don't.

The good thing I see about this, is that there are fewer willful sheep who drink Trump's tax cut Kool-aid, than do. Vote these idiots to the back of the bus, and let's get away from feeding these wealthy pigs more money than they need, just so they can use it to buy two yachts that they don't need, or put it in overseas tax shelters that only benefit them.

Millions of Americans won’t get a tax refund and might have to pay

Trump forgot to remind them that their tax deduction portfolio was going to look a whole lot different in the minus category later on. Folks like police officers for example, won't be able to deduct as much on their tax forms, while others won't be able to itemize. So,Trump supporters, tell us again, exactly how tax cuts going to the wealthy trickle down to us, to put more money in our pockets? Because, my math tells me they don't.

The good thing I see about this, is that there are fewer willful sheep who drink Trump's tax cut Kool-aid, than do. Vote these idiots to the back of the bus, and let's get away from feeding these wealthy pigs more money than they need, just so they can use it to buy two yachts that they don't need, or put it in overseas tax shelters that only benefit them.
And it will disappear next year so get ready for another tax hike...

'I trusted you!' Trump voters seethe after realizing they're getting screwed by the GOP's tax plan

I am hearing lots of complains from people as they begin to file their tax returns....the Repubs screw the middle class again...ENJOY!
'I trusted you!' Trump voters seethe after realizing they're getting screwed by the GOP's tax plan

I am hearing lots of complains from people as they begin to file their tax returns....the Repubs screw the middle class again...ENJOY!
But ha, at least Trump said he got all his rich buddies even richer while golfing at Mara Logo. Wait a minute, what? I thought Trump told all his stooge voters the money would trickle down to them? Millions of Americans won’t get a tax refund and might have to pay

Looks like a lot of folks voted for TrumPutin just to get a favorable tax return.
If they got shafted instead then GOOD FOR THEM.

View attachment 244262

I will fix both of these for you.

"Whoever is angry ain't too smart."

"If you ain't happy you're an idiot."

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you desire to judge others as, "aint to smart" & "your an idiot" you could try proofing your spelling.

That way you may seem smart & not come across like an idiot.

View attachment 244263
And it's a good thing you won't be giving us one better than that.

Deductions were taken away from middle income workers in order to fund the "deficit busting" tax cut that trump bragged about to his fellow Billionaires.

"You all just got a lot richer," Trump tells friends, referencing tax overhaul - CBS News
Deductions taken away in exchange for lower overall rates.....It's grade school math, so likely over your head.
What lower overall rates? My state and local taxes haven't dropped a penny.

So who are people going to believe?

Their own lying eyes (when they see their tax bill) or some Trumper clown on the internet?

Middle Class Dads Freak Out About Trump Tax Hike
. However, with the new tax system now in place, Americans are discovering that most of the tax relief from the bill is actually being experienced by corporations.

Meanwhile, many people are seeing an increase in taxes due to the bill eliminating many of the deductions that were used by middle-class families in order to lower the amount of taxes they were required to pay. Most notably, the tax reform placed a cap on deductions for taxes on both state and local levels.

I like the part where they said that Democrats are not making fun of Republicans instead they’re feeling sympathy for what Donald Trump did to them.
When you f
Sorry, hard to get angry about strongest economy in decades, lowest unemployment in decades, lowest minority unemployment in recorded history, most number of Americans working ever, higher pay, raises, bonuses, manufacturing jobs Obama said would never come back are back, etc....
And thank you Obama for creating those jobs. What new economic policy has Trump had beside the stimulus from the Great Recession? It certainly wasn't the tax cuts. That added $2 trillion to the debt.

What lower overall rates? My state and local taxes haven't dropped a penny.
Since when did the thread become about state and local taxes, Corky?
Have you ever filed for state taxes along with your Federal? I have. If I were to get a tax break, which I do not, with either federal or State, when I pay more, I pay more. Which I keep paying more for both. And so, how does that affect me? I get less.

Have you ever filed for state taxes along with your Federal? I have. If I were to get a tax break, which I do not, with either federal or State, when I pay more, I pay more. Which I keep paying more for both. And so, how does that affect me? I get less.
Federal tax is the subject....If your state and local taxes are too high, get on their asses about it.

That should have been obvious to everyone. I guess the dissenters were drowned out by Trump's daily tweets congratulating himself for saving the economy.

It was a massive shell game that leaves many in middle American wondering...."Where did my deductions go?"

They went to the 1%.....Have a nice day!
The name of tax bill is Tax Cuts and Job Act which means the wealthy get a tax cut and the poor get to keep their job.

So why am I paying more this year?
Federal tax is the subject....If your state and local taxes are too high, get on their asses about it.
And higher federal taxes? Do I get to do the same?

Sorry, hard to get angry about strongest economy in decades, lowest unemployment in decades, lowest minority unemployment in recorded history, most number of Americans working ever, higher pay, raises, bonuses, manufacturing jobs Obama said would never come back are back, etc....

Whoever is angry ain't to smart.

Our country is doing better than it has in a long time.

I'm happy as are all the folks I work with and know.

If you ain't happy your an idiot.

Looks like a lot of folks voted for TrumPutin just to get a favorable tax return.
If they got shafted instead then GOOD FOR THEM.

I will fix both of these for you.

"Whoever is angry ain't too smart."

"If you ain't happy you're an idiot."

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you desire to judge others as, "aint to smart" & "your an idiot" you could try proofing your spelling.

That way you may seem smart & not come across like an idiot.

You said...…

This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt you are a complete and total idiot…

the tax cut added almost 2 trillion to the deficit - how can anyone come out just fine ...

Did we forget the omnibus HUGE spending plan that Trump signed because he wanted to fund our troops? A spending plan Trump said he never wanted to see again, yet Chuck Schumer praised as good for the country? Hard to have deficit reduction when a certain party likes to outspend the revenue alotted to them.

The stock market dropped 6% last year.... anyone with 401ks got hurt, badly....especially if older with no time to make it back.

50/47% of the nation who owed no income taxes got nothing from the tax cut, even though they pay, payroll taxes.

The tax cuts gave no benefit to half the country.... it didn't help a lot of citizens

It did not pay for itself either, as was claimed.

You are full of shit...…….

I bet most Trumptards won't even check to see if they paid more this year. Or they make so little income they are not affected by Trump's fake tax cut.
It's a real tax cut....for and to the mega rich. When he campaigned on a tax cut for and to regular American workers. Hence the term tax scam.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Do you know what a percentage is dumb ass?

So why am I paying more this year?

Because you are not the 0.01% wealthiest of individuals, or a large corporation.

These are the entities that reap the lion's share of the TrumPutin GOP tax cuts.

TrumPutin's campaign theme should have been something like, 'Tax Cuts for the Rich' but then when you tell the truth & folks realize that you will actually fvck them it might be a bit difficult to get ~63 million votes.

Do you know what a percentage is Jack Ass?

Forum List

Back