We Used to Be Energy Independent: What Happened?

Again, the Biden regime passed restrictive policies on US fossil fuel exploration and and production without a viable energy alternative. The Market sees this action being taken on the largest consumer of fossil fuel in the Market. If you are a foreign entity be it a company or nation state producing oil without the restrictive policies, are your prices going to go up or down? HINT: Demand has spiked and supply and infrastructure declined.

Market is an economic term. Let’s see how much you understand it.
The US has the highest lift costs in the world. Why do you assume they have no production restrictions? Some of them are far more clean when it comes to production emissions than the US.

Please name one or two nations providing substantial output that have cleaner process.
There are many, but Saudi Arabia is the one I know best. The US is four times as polluting in their production process as KSA.

It's a link to the entire document, not just the chart, fucking moron.

Holyfuckingshit, are you ever retarded.

The chart is in there. That's where I got it from. If all you want to see is the chart, just look at my post again. There's the chart. The link I gave with it was to provide the source of the chart -- which is the EIA -- which you unwittingly referred to as a "bullshit source."

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

We should not be exporting a drop. So we need the oil but send it away. Nice job big oil.

So if in 2021 we "imported about 8.47 million barrels per day (b/d) of petroleum from 73 countries."

and we "exported about 8.63 million b/d of petroleum to 176 countries and 4 U.S. territories."

Doesn't that make us Energy Independent for 2021?

February 2020.
God Bless President Trump.
13C700D5-3687-4AEC-AF60-903FF428D9CC.jpeg

LOL

Yeah, look at that... Trump had to lose a record breaking 22 million jobs to get gas under $2. He did so well, it cost him a second term.

By the way, I challenged you to prove gas was $2.09 a gallon in February, 2020. Don't you think you should have posted gas prices in February, 2020? Or don't you think? Seems not.

LOL

Yeah, look at that... Trump had to lose a record breaking 22 million jobs to get gas under $2. He did so well, it cost him a second term.

By the way, I challenged you to prove gas was $2.09 a gallon in February, 2020. Don't you think you should have posted gas prices in February, 2020? Or don't you think? Seems not.
Actually it was $0.99.

Forum List

Back