We Used to Be Energy Independent: What Happened?

Holyfuckingshit, are you ever retarded.

The chart is in there. That's where I got it from. If all you want to see is the chart, just look at my post again. There's the chart. The link I gave with it was to provide the source of the chart -- which is the EIA -- which you unwittingly referred to as a "bullshit source."

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
You're obviously the kind of asshole that posts a link to the encyclopedia Britannica and say "the article is in there!"

Ever?

You're obviously the kind of asshole that posts a link to the encyclopedia Britannica and say "the article is in there!"

Ever?

LOLOL

Fucking moron, that chart is on ... Page #2

Proves you didn't even bother to look for it. Your whole reason for asking for a link was you erroneously thought I didn't post a link; and when I told you I did, all you wanted to do was bitch & moan that I posted from the same source as you.

Ever???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I notice how no ody ever criticizes big oil companies. Big business also has a hand in on the high prices.

Go have an 8 year old homeschooled kid teach you what average means.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, your chart shows an average of $1.67, for just the Commonwealth according to you, not even the entire nation, for April.

Exactly how brain dead are you to think a chart about April prices proves the photo you posted was from February??

embarrassed-gif.489110

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, your chart shows an average of $1.67, for just the Commonwealth according to you, not even the entire nation, for April.

Exactly how brain dead are you to think a chart about April prices proves the photo you posted was from February??

embarrassed-gif.489110
I said I paid 99 cents. Period. You don’t need to keep showing everyone what an ignoramus you are. We already know.
1650458502761.png

Forum List

Back