We Used to Be Energy Independent: What Happened?

You know as well as anyone that Trump didn't want the shutdown. Only dumbass progs like did.

LOLOLOLOL

You fucking moron -- Trump recommended the shutdown....

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever????

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOLOL

You fucking moron -- Trump recommended the shutdown....

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Ever????

rotfl-gif.288736

That ain't the shutdown, shit for brains. He didn't say anything about schools closing, Airlines shutting down, restaurants closing. Businesses closing. Movie theaters closing. Yada, yada, yada. He sure as hell didn't recommend doing it for 2 frikken years.

That ain't the shutdown, shit for brains. He didn't say anything about schools closing, Airlines shutting down, restaurants closing. Businesses closing. Movie theaters closing. Yada, yada, yada. He sure as hell didn't recommend doing it for 2 frikken years.
We haven't been shutdown for two years wanker.

LOL

Spits the fucking moron who actually said his EIA link proved his claim but that my EIA link didn't prove mine.

Ever???

LOL

Spits the fucking moron who actually said his EIA link proved his claim but that my EIA link didn't prove mine.

Ever???
Only a moron believes that both your claim being false and my claim being true can't be true.

LOL

They were from the same source, ya fucking moron. You even called my source, "bullshit." But that was your source too!

rotfl-gif.288736
You claim about what it showed is bullshit, moron.

This is the last reply you will get from me in this thread. I've learned it's a waste of time to wrestle with a pig like you.

Forum List

Back