We Walsh Our Hands of You!

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
This news 'broke' yesterday, but I don't see another thread on it, so.......

Looks like Boston Mayor Marty Walsh will be Biden's pick for Secretary of Labor. At least we'll be rid of him for a while. Now if Biden can just find a job for Baker the Faker, we might be getting somewhere.

Last edited:

Looks like Boston Mayor Marty Walsh will be Biden's pick for Secretary of Labor. At least we'll be rid of him for a while. Now if Biden can just find a job for Baker the Faker, we might be getting somewhere.
Good. He is awful and a hypocrite. Good Riddance!

Walsh is a big organized labor union stooge. What we're seeing here is a payback to organized labor for their support of Joe Biden, and giving them their own governmental cabinet to conduct their criminal corruption.

What Biden Naming Boston Mayor Marty Walsh Secretary Of Labor Means For Business And Labor

That’s Mayah Mahty to you!

Walsh is a big organized labor union stooge. What we're seeing here is a payback to organized labor for their support of Joe Biden, and giving them their own governmental cabinet to conduct their criminal corruption.

What Biden Naming Boston Mayor Marty Walsh Secretary Of Labor Means For Business And Labor

Organized Chinese labor?

All Joe is going to do is shutdown every business here and have China take the jobs.

Have you guys finished that tunnell yet.

Organized Chinese labor?

All Joe is going to do is shutdown every business here and have China take the jobs.

Even so, the big labor union bosses will continue to live high and grow fat off the dues and pensions they collect.

Good. He is awful and a hypocrite. Good Riddance!

LOL He should fit right in with the Biden/Harris shit show.

Not only finished, but it is an exciting thrill ride! You never know when a giant slab of concrete will drop down and squash you into the next world.

Not only finished, but it is an exciting thrill ride! You never know when a giant slab of concrete will drop down and squash you into the next world.
OHHHH man. You guys got your A Game today.

and i was about to head out and pick granite slabs for the kitchen...

i'll wait.

and i was about to head out and pick granite slabs for the kitchen...

i'll wait.
I'm glad I mentioned that colossal fuck up. Who envisioned this from the beginning. Fat Ted the drunkard?

How long is this thing? Does it actually save you time if you're not splattered on like a Cali double bridge in a 9.9.

549F5E78-9BB1-4201-AD8B-4423A2BEA6BF.jpeg

Forum List

Back