We Were Right About the ‘Pride’ Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
The perverrts are all of those white male pedos after the kids. They outnumber the others forty to one.
1687827016547.png

At my age I tend to take pride in every "movement" but I guess that ain't what you are referring to.

It is you perverts that talk about them all the time, because you like it.

Riiiiight. Trying to stop perverts, like you, from abusing children is actually doing the opposite.

Man, you are one dumb son of a bitch.

Riiiiight. Trying to stop perverts, like you, from abusing children is actually doing the opposite.

GFY fuck boy, you weak ass cowards kill me always trying to attach folks to something you are probably doing yourself.

It has been tried but the recourses of the Catholic church are nearly limitless.

Dumb would be an excuse...He's fucking evil.
History shows that your pasty, white ass has been the most evil MF the world has ever known. Where were all you right wing cocksuckas when white priest were molesting little boys, you were quiet as hell when that was going on. Now you want us to believe that you cowards care about children, GTFO here with that bullshit. I noticed none of you cowards have had to say anything about Jim Jordan and all the molesting stories that were going on at OSU when he was the wrestling coach, quiet as hell on that, aren't you?

History shows that your pasty, white ass has been the most evil MF the world has ever known. Where were all you right wing cocksuckas when white priest were molesting little boys, you were quiet as hell when that was going on. Now you want us to believe that you cowards care about children, GTFO here with that bullshit. I noticed none of you cowards have had to say anything about Jim Jordan and all the molesting stories that were going on at OSU when he was the wrestling coach, quiet as hell on that, aren't you?
More racist BS!
ZEIG HEIL!

Nazis like playing with little boys too.

The naked bicycle ride has been happening in Fremont for years.(Since the 90's)
Don't go if you don't want to see it.

View attachment 799031

I don't go, it doesn't bother me.
Of course kids being groomed doesn’t bother you.

Oh boy...The old whataboutism again.

As though kiddie diddlers in the church give you slimebags an out. :icon_rolleyes:
So the only time you care about children is when the left does something but churches can molest kids all day long and to you it's a whataboutism.

Just as I expected.

So the only time you care about children is when the left does something but churches can molest kids all day long and to you it's a whataboutism.

Just as I expected.
Not even...My ethics don't come and go, like yours obviously do.

GFY fuck boy, you weak ass cowards kill me always trying to attach folks to something you are probably doing yourself.

Sure thing, pervert. Tell us all why you think it is appropriate for an 8 year old to be exposed to sexually explicit materials.

Oh boy...The old whataboutism again.

As though kiddie diddlers in the church give you slimebags an out. :icon_rolleyes:

No shit. How about this. ALL kiddie diddlers get killed. No matter who they are.

All in favor, say aye!

I say AYE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back