We Were Right About the ‘Pride’ Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a reputable media site and source. I mean that is saying it is true because Weatherman 2020 says it is so. We all know so much better than that.
1687826231033.png

Why is it that the only folks who whine and worry about gay and transgender folks are Conservatives, right wingers, Republicans, etc. The rest of America doesn't even pay attention to that bullshit, as long as, it doesn't affect us.

Because you perverts like it.

Duh...

Practitioners of identity politics are all so stupid that they think they have to support anything people of certain identities DO in order to avoid being called the same names as they call others.

This now obviously extends to their support of grooming children to make them more compliant with pederasty.

Oh, and in Seattle this week, men without clothes on rode bicycles in front of children… with no pushback.
The naked bicycle ride has been happening in Fremont for years.(Since the 90's)
Don't go if you don't want to see it.

fremont-naked-bike-CROP.jpg

I don't go, it doesn't bother me.

The naked bicycle ride has been happening in Fremont for years.(Since the 90's)
Don't go if you don't want to see it.

View attachment 799031

I don't go, it doesn't bother me.
I never thought homosexuality and pedophillia was a recent event.

What does your conscience tell you about this: In 2020 – the most recent year with available data – there were more than 11,000 emergency-room visits for gunshot injuries among children and teens under the age of 18. None for being twerked.
The calendar has nothing to do with anything....You're a fucking depraved retrograde, time period notwithstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back