'We Will Not Engage': Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

Shooting themselves in the head...again! No GUTS, No GLORY!

by Robert Wilde 22 Nov 2014, 2:36 PM PDT

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn) revealed on Saturday that Republican leadership, led by Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Oh), has no intention of resisting President Obama’s executive amnesty that he ordered on Thursday.

Breitbart News Executive Chairman Steven K. Bannon asked the congresswoman, who was a guest on Breitbart News Saturday Sirius XM Patriot channel 125, “Has there been any firm commitment from the leadership of the Republican party saying that this amnesty is not going to happen?” Bachmann replied with a question, “Do you want the truth? Okay, I’ll tell all of Breitbart listeners what happened this week. I was floored!”

In the weekly meeting called “Republican Conference” in the House of Representatives, “we all knew that the big issue for the week was going to be the president announcing his amnesty,” she explained. Bachmann recounted that all of the leadership went to the microphone, including John Boehner.

“They acted as though the amnesty issue wasn’t even an issue. They said that the President is going to do what he’s going to do, and we are not going to get down in the mud with him. We are not going to engage, and what we are going to do is to talk about our positive solutions on jobs, the economy, education, and manufacturing,” Bachmann said.

She added that each congressman who spoke reiterated that not engaging Obama and staying positive was a “brilliant strategy.”

"We will not engage," she reiterated with disgust.

We Will Not Engage Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

JakeTheFake never produced his list because there were no 30 sitting Tea Party Caucus members botted. Things only got more conservative and this is just one more way we are ensured they will continue to do so.

Then comes the day we put a Repubican in the White House and he deports all 20 million of them.

Can't wait to hear the dems scream about that one.
What makes you think a Republican president would deport all 20 million illegals even if that was possible? 2 of the last 3 gave amnesty. Republican politicians talk a big game to get the support of xenophobes, but they never deliver. That's because Republican businessmen like the cheap labor. It's just like abortion and gay marriage. Red meat for the base to chew on.

I agree. This is why nothing will ever be done about illegal immigration. Both of the main parties WANT them here for their own self-serving reasons. They are disgusting.
Of course! You think Mitt Romney wants to deport his maids and gardener?

I think it's been a LONG time since either major party has cared at all about America or it's people and both parties are very self-serving. They just have different methods of pulling the wool over our eyes. That's about the only difference I can see between the two main parties. I just can't trust either of them. They've both proven time and time and time again that they cannot be trusted.

Shooting themselves in the head...again! No GUTS, No GLORY!

by Robert Wilde 22 Nov 2014, 2:36 PM PDT

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn) revealed on Saturday that Republican leadership, led by Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Oh), has no intention of resisting President Obama’s executive amnesty that he ordered on Thursday.

Breitbart News Executive Chairman Steven K. Bannon asked the congresswoman, who was a guest on Breitbart News Saturday Sirius XM Patriot channel 125, “Has there been any firm commitment from the leadership of the Republican party saying that this amnesty is not going to happen?” Bachmann replied with a question, “Do you want the truth? Okay, I’ll tell all of Breitbart listeners what happened this week. I was floored!”

In the weekly meeting called “Republican Conference” in the House of Representatives, “we all knew that the big issue for the week was going to be the president announcing his amnesty,” she explained. Bachmann recounted that all of the leadership went to the microphone, including John Boehner.

“They acted as though the amnesty issue wasn’t even an issue. They said that the President is going to do what he’s going to do, and we are not going to get down in the mud with him. We are not going to engage, and what we are going to do is to talk about our positive solutions on jobs, the economy, education, and manufacturing,” Bachmann said.

She added that each congressman who spoke reiterated that not engaging Obama and staying positive was a “brilliant strategy.”

"We will not engage," she reiterated with disgust.

We Will Not Engage Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

JakeTheFake never produced his list because there were no 30 sitting Tea Party Caucus members botted. Things only got more conservative and this is just one more way we are ensured they will continue to do so.

Then comes the day we put a Repubican in the White House and he deports all 20 million of them.

What makes you think a Republican president would deport all 20 million illegals even if that was possible? 2 of the last 3 gave amnesty. Republican politicians talk a big game to get the support of xenophobes, but they never deliver. That's because Republican businessmen like the cheap labor. It's just like abortion and gay marriage. Red meat for the base to chew on.

I agree. This is why nothing will ever be done about illegal immigration. Both of the main parties WANT them here for their own self-serving reasons. They are disgusting.

Who cares what that PROGRESSIVE wants, he might as well be one of you subversives!

He always reminded me of a robot. A politician robot. He's SO clean-looking, you know? Something is just not right with Mitt. :lol:

Mitt's a fine guy. Very funny talking to an assembly at BYU a week or two ago. Like Dole in 96, he just could not get his real self out. Dole, in person, is very funny. Now he is 91 and hanging on.

Bachmann, Sessions, Boehner, McConnell, etc., say the will not engage. Sessions is honest enough to suggest there is not much legally they can do.

If this is the face of the Republican conservatives, they are f'd up.

But I already told you that. Sux to be the far right.

Yes, obeying the constitution is really screwed up.

We understand Obama feels that and so do you.

I am with Boehner and McConnell and the mainstream, and we are opposed to the far right, particularly social cons and stupid cons.

Bachmann, Sessions, Boehner, McConnell, etc., say the will not engage. Sessions is honest enough to suggest there is not much legally they can do.

If this is the face of the Republican conservatives, they are f'd up.

But I already told you that. Sux to be the far right.

Yes, obeying the constitution is really screwed up.

We understand Obama feels that and so do you.

I am with Boehner and McConnell and the mainstream, and we are opposed to the far right, particularly social cons and stupid cons.

And Patriots are opposed to fuckers that GIVE UP THE BATTLE after the battle is won!...To REPEAT MYSELF just for the terminally stupid that believe Fakey here is THE ONE!

dzytfk.jpg

I suspect the amnesty would have been a Republican policy sooner or later anyway.

Obama may have done the Republicans a favour here.
Nope. Any Republican who voted for amnesty would be slitting his own throat.

You are not a patriot, Vigi, just a mouth nothing more, no fangs in it even.

Told you all this day was coming.

Sux to be you all.

We have the GOP now and we will do it the right way.

Bachmann and Sessions admit it.

The far right does? After you have been told we won't do it your way? Goober. :lol:

Only in your witless, brain.

Check the OP. Read Sessions. Listen to Boehner and McConnell.

Because they are not, and will not, listen to you guys.

You are finished.

Who cares what that PROGRESSIVE wants, he might as well be one of you subversives!

He always reminded me of a robot. A politician robot. He's SO clean-looking, you know? Something is just not right with Mitt. :lol:

It's that spiffy white starched Mormon underwear.

Mitt's a fine guy. Very funny talking to an assembly at BYU a week or two ago. Like Dole in 96, he just could not get his real self out. Dole, in person, is very funny. Now he is 91 and hanging on.
Well, at least with one hand. :)

Forum List

Back