'We Will Not Engage': Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

Only in your witless, brain.

Check the OP. Read Sessions. Listen to Boehner and McConnell.

Because they are not, and will not, listen to you guys.

You are finished.
dzytfk.jpg

You are wrong on this. Not fighting Obama on this effectively made it a win for the GOP

No, they are wrong and you go along with them... didn't you see the posts I had on the 1986 Immigration law he's breaking?... Apparently some of you will just allow the Obola to keep stepping on the law, and the Constitution, and just say the hell with it...Your Party over the law isn't something I would have guessed you were for!

http://192.168.1.1:8181/http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-100/pdf/STATUTE-100-Pg3445.pdf

You are finished.
dzytfk.jpg

You are wrong on this. Not fighting Obama on this effectively made it a win for the GOP

No, they are wrong and you go along with them... didn't you see the posts I had on the 1986 Immigration law he's breaking?... Apparently some of you will just allow the Obola to keep stepping on the law, and the Constitution, and just say the hell with it...Your Party over the law isn't something I would have guessed you were for!

http://192.168.1.1:8181/http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-100/pdf/STATUTE-100-Pg3445.pdf

He is a sneaky bugger! Lol.

You are finished.
dzytfk.jpg

I'm a TRUE conservative sir.

This is a fight the GOP couldn't win. There is precedent. So, why bother trying? Why waste the government's time and resources?

Why not say "hey you know what? Hispanics are actually fairly conservative people " and cut Obama off at the fucking knees.

He still needs funding for his little adventure, it's pretty easy to tie funding to shutting down the border so no more can come in.

In the meantime you just picked up 3M ( or so) potential voters who hate blacks/hate gays/ and are pretty damned conservative. THe ONLY reason they have to support the Dem Party is immigration policy.

Use your head, the GOP just outsmarted Obama.

You are finished.
dzytfk.jpg

This is a fight the GOP couldn't win. There is precedent. So, why bother trying? Why waste the government's time and resources?

Why not say "hey you know what? Hispanics are actually fairly conservative people " and cut Obama off at the fucking knees.

He still needs funding for his little adventure, it's pretty easy to tie funding to shutting down the border so no more can come in.

In the meantime you just picked up 3M ( or so) potential voters who hate blacks/hate gays/ and are pretty damned conservative. THe ONLY reason they have to support the Dem Party is immigration policy.

Do YOU sir, say that in battle, and surrender to the enemy?.... THINK about that and get back to me!

You are finished.
dzytfk.jpg

Do YOU sir, say that in battle, and surrender to the enemy?.... THINK about that and get back to me!

Oh yes, actually one of the more famous military maneuvers in history is to feign retreat and then steal victory.

I suggest this book

The Art of War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

for your edification.

You are finished.
dzytfk.jpg

That's an interesting point.

Shooting themselves in the head...again! No GUTS, No GLORY!

by Robert Wilde 22 Nov 2014, 2:36 PM PDT

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn) revealed on Saturday that Republican leadership, led by Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Oh), has no intention of resisting President Obama’s executive amnesty that he ordered on Thursday.

Breitbart News Executive Chairman Steven K. Bannon asked the congresswoman, who was a guest on Breitbart News Saturday Sirius XM Patriot channel 125, “Has there been any firm commitment from the leadership of the Republican party saying that this amnesty is not going to happen?” Bachmann replied with a question, “Do you want the truth? Okay, I’ll tell all of Breitbart listeners what happened this week. I was floored!”

In the weekly meeting called “Republican Conference” in the House of Representatives, “we all knew that the big issue for the week was going to be the president announcing his amnesty,” she explained. Bachmann recounted that all of the leadership went to the microphone, including John Boehner.

“They acted as though the amnesty issue wasn’t even an issue. They said that the President is going to do what he’s going to do, and we are not going to get down in the mud with him. We are not going to engage, and what we are going to do is to talk about our positive solutions on jobs, the economy, education, and manufacturing,” Bachmann said.

She added that each congressman who spoke reiterated that not engaging Obama and staying positive was a “brilliant strategy.”

"We will not engage," she reiterated with disgust.

We Will Not Engage Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty
Am I the only one that knows what the gop should do? I'm a genius and have common sense. Congress needs to just get an immigration bill to his desk and be active and make progress. That's all they need to do for next 2 years. Period. Do what the dems couldn't and force the dem president into a veto corner. They 2016 will be a cake walk. You guys should know this. Idiots. I'll show you all the way.

Mainly because the GOP is looking dumber and dumber for critisizing Obama for doing something that at least two GOP Presidents did. They are showing their ignorance and racism.

Just exactly how ill-informed can you get? You must practice ignoring reality. Instead of listening MSNBC talking points, study the facts. It's really refreshing ... and enlightening.

The "two GOP Presidents" you speak of wrote EOs that defined how they were going to implement laws dutifully passed by the Congress. Defining implementation methodology IS within the scope of executive authority.

Obama's EO cancels portions of the current immigration law (deportation), AND creates new law by awarding green cards and work permits, in contravention of current law, to people not authorized to receive them.

THAT is the difference ...

Oh yes, actually one of the more famous military maneuvers in history is to feign retreat and then steal victory.

I suggest this book

for your edification.

POLITICS isn't played that way! Retreat isn't surrender, we are surrendering! Do you actually believe that these illegals are going to vote Republican, when they have been GIVEN VERITABLE AMNESTY, the ability to stay here, TO COLLECT entitlements that will BUY their votes, like Obumaphones bought votes, and give a damn about their religious beliefs and their supposed hatred of blacks & gays, when they have MONEY in their pockets... you can't be that naïve!... Why do you suppose they came here for... IT WAS THE MONEY, nothing else!

There are LAWS about this, and like Obola's REFUSAL to prosecute a law he doesn't like, we are now letting him get away with another traitorous act! I can understand NOT impeaching him, since there, even with a Republican Senate, aren't enough votes of good patriotic citizens to do the right and proper thing. THIS FLAUNTING of established law SHOULD BE THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK... unfortunately we have too many that think the way you do!

You are finished.

Are you trying to make me laugh or are you simply drunk ?

Witless or not...it's there.

The same can't be said for you.

Tell your imaginary friends about it...they might be empathetic....we don't hold the same.

I suggest this book

for your edification.

POLITICS isn't played that way! Retreat isn't surrender, we are surrendering! Do you actually believe that these illegals are going to vote Republican, when they have been GIVEN VERITABLE AMNESTY, the ability to stay here, TO COLLECT entitlements that will BUY their votes, like Obumaphones bought votes, and give a damn about their religious beliefs and their supposed hatred of blacks & gays, when they have MONEY in their pockets... you can't be that naïve!... Why do you suppose they came here for... IT WAS THE MONEY, nothing else!

There are LAWS about this, and like Obola's REFUSAL to prosecute a law he doesn't like, we are now letting him get away with another traitorous act! I can understand NOT impeaching him, since there, even with a Republican Senate, aren't enough votes of good patriotic citizens to do the right and proper thing. THIS FLAUNTING of established law SHOULD BE THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK... unfortunately we have too many that think the way you do!

^ and here is why the far right is no more acceptable than the far left. No thought, just partisan ramblings.

We aren't surrendering at all vigilante. We are doing our jobs first play later. Dems will get crushed further. Sit back and relax.

Sorry, not my style. I, as does everyone here, have absolutely no say on what goes on, but gives our educated opinion about these topics, and THAT is exactly what I am doing. You have the moral, and legal HIGH GROUND, yet you give it up without, at least, explaining to your supporters why! THIS is why there is a strong call for a THIRD PARTY, one that stays the course, and puts ethics, principles, and the LAW in front!

We aren't surrendering at all vigilante. We are doing our jobs first play later. Dems will get crushed further. Sit back and relax.

Sorry, not my style. I, as does everyone here, have absolutely no say on what goes on, but gives our educated opinion about these topics, and THAT is exactly what I am doing. You have the moral, and legal HIGH GROUND, yet you give it up without, at least, explaining to your supporters why! THIS is why there is a strong call for a THIRD PARTY, one that stays the course, and puts ethics, principles, and the LAW in front!

I explained to you EXACTLY why Obama just handed the 2016 elections to the GOP if they will take it.

He just surrendered the latino vote.

The GOP FINALLY made the smart decision and didn't overplay their hand.

I hope they are smart enough to do the same in regards to the stupid calls for impeachment.

Definitely! I really like the last statement. :) I feel the same.

Definitely! I really like the last statement. :) I feel the same.

I would O.K. with a third party. That should really stink up the works at the federal level.

Anything to screw up the federal government.

You know that the irs scandal will bring down this president, right? Pick your battles in government. They can do this a pass a bunch of bills and make the dems look like true obstructionists. 2016 will be given to us. Obama is the gift that keeps on giving. Let the govs sue the president.

I suggest this book

for your edification.

^ and here is why the far right is no more acceptable than the far left. No thought, just partisan ramblings.

Join Flakey's crew, apparently this election meant nothing to you! Does this fall on empty heads..I certainly hope not!

Forum List

Back