'We Will Not Engage': Michele Bachmann Reveals GOP Plans to Ignore Executive Amnesty

Why not a MILLION, Pogo did that and backed out!
I'll bet you 15 million. That's 75% of my wealth. Without hesitation. The question is will you back out? I haven't been wrong in over 7 years and again I have predicted everything. You would be wise to reconsider. When your wrong I'm gracious. I won't make you look bad. I'm not like that.

Well I don't have 15 million, How about a gentlemans bet, you win, I'll put in my signature that YOU are the smartest guy in USMB, and I'm a dumb ass, I win, YOU do the same! Bet?
At least your honest. Deal.

Bookmarked! I HOPE you win!
I've already won.
Prove it!

I'll bet you 15 million. That's 75% of my wealth. Without hesitation. The question is will you back out? I haven't been wrong in over 7 years and again I have predicted everything. You would be wise to reconsider. When your wrong I'm gracious. I won't make you look bad. I'm not like that.

Well I don't have 15 million, How about a gentlemans bet, you win, I'll put in my signature that YOU are the smartest guy in USMB, and I'm a dumb ass, I win, YOU do the same! Bet?

I've already won.
Prove it!
You'll see soon enough.

I've already won.
Prove it!
You'll see soon enough.

It seems you ALREADY LIED! That was quick, I suggest you put that in your signature in the morning, wouldn't want you to spell anything wrong!

Jake, I see someone forgot to see if you went to bed again. Damn old folk homes, just can't hire good help these days.

Push the BLUE button grandpa and someone will come help you back to bed.

I've already won.
Prove it!
You'll see soon enough.

It seems you ALREADY LIED! That was quick, I suggest you put that in your signature in the morning, wouldn't want you to spell anything wrong!

Earlier you said SEVEN decades? Damn , the odds say you won't even be around for the 2016 election, so what do you care anyway?

I've already won.
Prove it!
You'll see soon enough.

I can't show you what only I can see.

I've already won.
Prove it!
You'll see soon enough.

Earlier you said SEVEN decades? Damn , the odds say you won't even be around for the 2016 election, so what do you care anyway?

Yes, I knew you were a child, by the stupidity of your posts. This one just confirms my original reaction to that stupidity! Why do I care?.... Again stupidity, because I don't want my grandchildren growing up the way this country is spiraling into!

I've already won.
Prove it!
You'll see soon enough.

Said the bilnd man to his deaf friend! Now don't forget that gentleman's bet that you just lost... too bad I didn't have a spare $15 million! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You'll see soon enough.

Said the bilnd man to his deaf friend!
You blind? Lol. Funny.

You'll see soon enough.

Yes, I knew you were a child, by the stupidity of your posts. This one just confirms my original reaction to that stupidity! Why do I care?.... Again stupidity, because I don't want my grandchildren growing uYp the way this country is spiraling into!

I'm 43 gramps, which I know compared to you and Jake is but a flash of an eye, but I'm hardly a child.

And get this, you are WRONG on this issue.

Explain why you believe that Latinos would continue voting for Democrats when they have already gotten the ONE fucking thing that Democrats offer them?

They wouldn't.

Prove it!
You'll see soon enough.

Yes, I knew you were a child, by the stupidity of your posts. This one just confirms my original reaction to that stupidity! Why do I care?.... Again stupidity, because I don't want my grandchildren growing uYp the way this country is spiraling into!

I'm 43 gramps, which I know compared to you and Jake is but a flash of an eye, but I'm hardly a child.

Explain why you believe that Latinos would continue voting for Democrats when they have already gotten the ONE fucking thing that Democrats offer them?

They wouldn't.

Do you realize that EVERYTHING comes down to 2 things in Politics...POWER and MONEY! The Democrats have the money to BUY power, and are willing to spend it to remain in power. Why did these Hispanics, Latino's, Central Americans, whatever come here for?... To be upstanding citizens?

They came for the fucking MONEY!!!!!!!!

The Republicans are NOT going to give it to them, BUT the fucking Democrats will steal from CITIZENS to give it to them! You remember what the obomanation said to Joe, the plumber...REDISTRIBUTION, That's how they will stay in power, and PAY for that privilege!

43 years old? Who went to West Post? Who served 26 years in Army? Sigh. Malbear, keep your lies straight.

Listening is a mental gimp, and Natrual Gas is as bad.

Vigilante is a far right thug and older than me.

And you think if you are not working together they way McConnell and Boehner want, you will win anything in 2016?

What a Keystone Kops routine you are doing.

MaryL, talk sense to them, please. Today was good. Watching the clowns above, the children doing the Thanksgiving program for the main service, having a quiet dinner with my wife, and the Cowboys winning in the last minute after watching the greatest catch in the history of professional football.

You guys crack me up. Good night.

You'll see soon enough.

They wouldn't.

Do you realize that EVERYTHING comes down to 2 things in Politics...POWER and MONEY! The Democrats have the money to BUY power, and are willing to spend it to remain in power. Why did these Hispanics, Latino's, Central Americans, whatever come here for?... To be upstanding citizens?

The Republicans are NOT going to give it to them, BUT the fucking Democrats will steal from CITIZENS to give it to them! You remember what the obomanation said to Joe, the plumber...REDISTRIBUTION, That's how they will stay in power, and PAY for that privilege!

Yeah, how did that work out for them a month ago, you dolt.

43 years old? Who went to West Post? Who served 26 years in Army? Sigh. Malbear, keep your lies straight.

And you think if you are not working together they way McConnell and Boehner want, you will win anything in 2016?

MaryL, talk sense to them, please. Today was good. Watching the clowns above, the children doing the Thanksgiving program for the main service, having a quiet dinner with my wife, and the Cowboys winning in the last minute after watching the greatest catch in the history of professional football.

Jake and his imaginary life.

I hope he's happy in his own little make-believe world.

Jesus, what math did they teach when you were a kid? I mean I'm sure you used an abacus , but 43-17= what? Oh that's right 26.

I enlisted at 17, but then was nominated to go to West Point after high school.

When have I ever listened to you? Name 1 time.

They wouldn't.

Yeah, how did that work out for them a month ago, you dolt.

Yes, we won, BUT where was each election a huge landslide? Almost all of them were within a few %! Now add 5 MILLION Democrats and what do you think the outcome will be? BTW, we STILL do not have enough votes in the Senate to OVERIDE anything Obola veto;s... and you think he won't SPIN his veto's into propaganda for himself with the help of a willing MSM? You have all sorts of scandals, E.O's protecting a feckless AG, a IRS boss that takes the FIFTH, a OBLUNDERCARE Economist, the very one named by both the Obola and Piglosi as the MAIN MAN saying it was all a subterfuge and that the AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE STUPID, and what FLASHBACK has there been... little to virtually nothing with some MSM's not even covering his STUPID comments!

Don't tell me just because we won a fairly substantial amount of Rep's and Senators that will amount to a hill of beans in 2 years! TRADITIONALLY the incumbent president loses in the mid years, this just happened to be better than expected!

AND who will be our standard bearer in 2016?... Another Fakey MODERATE like McLame, or McRomney, the acknowledged PROGRESSIVE from 2002?

You have a LIMP BRAIN, as well as a stupidity that only can be cured with age and experience...you sonny boy, have neither!

Forum List

Back