We will see

but I am not holding my breath,
It's now crystal-clear to anyone with half a brain that our entire election system is a farce — from who can register and how absentee ballots are mailed to empty lots to the lack of any meaningful chain of custody.

This is not some sort of accident or incompetence, but a concerted effort to take over our country in order to destroy it.

Who is doing this? There is a long list of people, groups, and countries who have interests in weakening America. Are they working together, or do they just have common interests? "The enemy of my enemy is my partner in crime."

Here's a short list of some of the actors involved.

George Soros, with hundreds of millions of dollars spent creating anti-American organizations and funding "no crime is worth jail time" prosecutors now covering 75% of the population, leading to the utter destruction of inner cities.

7_233_9.gif

Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have spent hundreds of millions to ensure Democrat election victories.

The Democrats have embarked on a plan to remove all election integrity checks and balances so they will not only win all future elections, but choose the most liberal candidates in every Democrat primary and the least electable candidate in Republican primaries.

The "Republicans." RINOs actively fought Trump candidates in the primaries and cut their funding in the general elections. Their RNC leadership didn't say a word about 2020 or 2022 election fraud in Arizona or other states.

The Chinese. We see their involvement across the board — most notably spending at least $10 million to pay off the entire Biden crime family. Add their control of the WHO to push insane COVID laws and the deadly "vaccines" and incessant spying and extortion of government officials.

Colleges indoctrinating their students with anti-American hatred, creating a new pool of mindless Democrat voters and campaign workers.

7_232_19.gif

It's now crystal-clear to anyone with half a brain that our entire election system is a farce — from who can register and how absentee ballots are mailed to empty lots to the lack of any meaningful chain of custody.

This is not some sort of accident or incompetence, but a concerted effort to take over our country in order to destroy it.

Who is doing this? There is a long list of people, groups, and countries who have interests in weakening America. Are they working together, or do they just have common interests? "The enemy of my enemy is my partner in crime."

Here's a short list of some of the actors involved.

George Soros, with hundreds of millions of dollars spent creating anti-American organizations and funding "no crime is worth jail time" prosecutors now covering 75% of the population, leading to the utter destruction of inner cities.

7_233_9.gif

Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have spent hundreds of millions to ensure Democrat election victories.

The Democrats have embarked on a plan to remove all election integrity checks and balances so they will not only win all future elections, but choose the most liberal candidates in every Democrat primary and the least electable candidate in Republican primaries.

The "Republicans." RINOs actively fought Trump candidates in the primaries and cut their funding in the general elections. Their RNC leadership didn't say a word about 2020 or 2022 election fraud in Arizona or other states.

The Chinese. We see their involvement across the board — most notably spending at least $10 million to pay off the entire Biden crime family. Add their control of the WHO to push insane COVID laws and the deadly "vaccines" and incessant spying and extortion of government officials.

Colleges indoctrinating their students with anti-American hatred, creating a new pool of mindless Democrat voters and campaign workers.

7_232_19.gif
Wow...you're incredibly paranoid. How long have they all been plotting against you?

Forum List

Back