Trump 'conviction'

Here's a dirty secret: No one fails those schools. At least they know what a woman is, and one of them is a woman, unlike K. Jackson.
yes their graduation rate is high but none have a 100 percent graduation rate. So a small percent do fail for whatever reasons. I would imagine to get into the school you would have to have a high GPA.

. Ivy League Graduation Rates: 4-Year & 6-Year Rates | Ivy Coach.

Another interesting story is Trumps education. Seems like his dad send him to a military school. at 13 because he was a problem child with disciplinary problems.

Trump has happily allowed the media to report that he graduated first in his class from Wharton, including in New York Times stories in 1973 and 1976 about him.

Yet the commencement program from 1968 does not list him as graduating with honors of any kind,

Thus the saga of Trump is born. In his mind , he is larger than life.

yes their graduation rate is high but none have a 100 percent graduation rate. So a small percent do fail for whatever reasons. I would imagine to get into the school you would have to have a high GPA.

. Ivy League Graduation Rates: 4-Year & 6-Year Rates | Ivy Coach.

Another interesting story is Trumps education. Seems like his dad send him to a military school. at 13 because he was a problem child with disciplinary problems.

Trump has happily allowed the media to report that he graduated first in his class from Wharton, including in New York Times stories in 1973 and 1976 about him.

Yet the commencement program from 1968 does not list him as graduating with honors of any kind,

Thus the saga of Trump is born. In his mind , he is larger than life.

None of that compares to the lies Biden has told. He is having multiple lie days. I am amazed he did not claim to be a glider pilot at Normandy.

Forum List

Back