We Will Soon Be Building 256 Miles Of Border Wall, ½ Mile Per Day…

More promises kept.

Equally controversial is the administration’s troop deployment to the Southern border. And Shanahan told appropriators there are now 4,364 Guard and active-duty troops on the border.

Shanahan defended the deployments as not affecting military readiness, but he and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joe Dunford added the Pentagon lent staff, including a two-star general, to the Homeland Security Department to help coordinate a “more predictable comprehensive plan” for controlling the border.

My only disappointment is that all the troops are only there to babysit illegals invading out country. I’d like to see even more, all well-armed and physically repelling the horde descended upon us. No nice tent cities by concertina-wire cages where the non-Latin America scum are rounded up before being boarded on airplanes to be sent back to where they came from.

More of this
@ Pentagon expects 256 miles of border wall soon, Shanahan says

What do we do with the one-quarter to one-half that fly here? Or the 16% that cross from Canada?

Get rid of them too. May have to use another method.

I’m going to build a big beautiful wall
Who is going to pay for it?
Mexico

If he meant the taxpayers would pay and he would try to get the money to pay for it...he would have said so
The next 5 and a half years are going to be so much fun!!!! :)
Hope Trump stays out of prison
Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Brennan, Clapper and Yates will be the ones going to prison, dumbass.
Crooked Donnie

Lock him up
Donnie's record is totally clean. Hillary, on the other hand, has a long criminal record.

I find it curious that all you Trump hating turds insist he's a criminal even though all the evidence indicates otherwise. My theory is that you can't accept the fact that the voters rejected your agenda and rejected your candidate, so you take out your frustration by smearing Trump. It's a symptom of your impotence.

Crooked Donnie laundered money for the Russians

Hillary never broke the law

Obama tried to get immigration reform
Obama failed at pretty much everything. Obama is the very definition of an inconsequential president.

The contrast to Trump could not be starker.
Managed to prevent a depression

Not too shabby
It's like saying Trump prevented a nuclear war with NK.. It's over. Obama was a dindunuffin POTUS. The contrast to Trump is obvious.
It is obvious

Obama was one of our greatest modern President, Trump among the worst

Not even close

Wonder what the govt. cost for Obama's wall around his place is compared to the border wall per foot? I mean, since Obama and his half-wit followers claim 'walls don't work n stuff' and all. Maybe we can get Pelosi to 'tear down that wall' on front of her place, and lead by example.

Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Brennan, Clapper and Yates will be the ones going to prison, dumbass.
Crooked Donnie

Lock him up
Donnie's record is totally clean. Hillary, on the other hand, has a long criminal record.

I find it curious that all you Trump hating turds insist he's a criminal even though all the evidence indicates otherwise. My theory is that you can't accept the fact that the voters rejected your agenda and rejected your candidate, so you take out your frustration by smearing Trump. It's a symptom of your impotence.

So now Trump laundered the money from Hillary's and Podesta's uranium deal?

Crooked Donnie

Lock him up

Evidence? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

That's what I thought.

Comey admitted Hillary broke the law. He has also been nailed for trying to cover it up.

Obama failed at pretty much everything. Obama is the very definition of an inconsequential president.

Not too shabby
It's like saying Trump prevented a nuclear war with NK.. It's over. Obama was a dindunuffin POTUS. The contrast to Trump is obvious.
It is obvious

Not even close

"Obama was one of our greatest modern President, Trump among the worst"

2z8romg.jpg

Not too shabby
It is obvious

Not even close
What compels you to make such a clearly asinine statement? There is no reasonable way to conclude Obama was anything more than a marginal president at best. His lack of accomplishment for a two-term president is unmatched in modern American history. Obama's administration has no legacy to speak of.

Crooked Donnie

Lock him up

So now Trump laundered the money from Hillary's and Podesta's uranium deal?
What deal?

Not too shabby
It is obvious

Not even close
What compels you to make such a clearly asinine statement? There is no reasonable way to conclude Obama was anything more than a marginal president at best. His lack of accomplishment for a two-term president is unmatched in modern American history. Obama's administration has no legacy to speak of.
Dont ask me..

Ask a preponderance of presidential historians who rate Obama as a top ten President

Trump?

The evidence against him is piling up

Not too shabby
It is obvious

Not even close

2z8romg.jpg
Can’t dispute what Presidential historians rate him

Not too shabby
It is obvious

Not even close

2z8romg.jpg
It's very easy to dispute that. So-called "presidential historians" are government subsidized propagandists, and nothing more.

Dont ask me..

Ask a preponderance of presidential historians who rate Obama as a top ten President

Trump?

Trump could end up on Mt. Rushmore with another victory in 2020.

As for the presidential historians, 75% of the historians rated him as one of the WORST and OVERRATED presidents. Obama is a POS.

"First, President Obama ranks 18th overall, but beneath the surface of the aggregate figures lurks evidence of significant ambivalence. For example, those who view Obama as one of the worst American presidents outnumber those who view him as one of the best by nearly a 3-1 margin. Similarly, nearly twice as many respondents view Obama as over-rated than do those who consider him under-rated. One area where there is significant expert consensus about the president, however, concerns how polarizing he is viewed as being – only George W. Bush was viewed as more a more polarizing president.

Next, Obama does not perform well on more specific dimensions of presidential greatness, often viewed as average or worse. For example, he is the midpoint in terms of both personal integrity and military skill (e.g., 10th of 19 in both categories), but falls to 11th when it comes to diplomatic skill and 13th with respect to legislative skill."

Measuring Obama against the great presidents

Not too shabby
It is obvious

Not even close

2z8romg.jpg
It's very easy to dispute that. So-called "presidential historians" are government subsidized propagandists, and nothing more.
Same historians who rank Reagan as top ten.
Are they propagandists there too?

Dont ask me..

Trump?

Trump could end up on Mt. Rushmore with another victory in 2020.

As for the presidential historians, 75% of the historians rated him as one of the WORST and OVERRATED presidents. Obama is a POS.

"First, President Obama ranks 18th overall, but beneath the surface of the aggregate figures lurks evidence of significant ambivalence. For example, those who view Obama as one of the worst American presidents outnumber those who view him as one of the best by nearly a 3-1 margin. Similarly, nearly twice as many respondents view Obama as over-rated than do those who consider him under-rated. One area where there is significant expert consensus about the president, however, concerns how polarizing he is viewed as being – only George W. Bush was viewed as more a more polarizing president.

Next, Obama does not perform well on more specific dimensions of presidential greatness, often viewed as average or worse. For example, he is the midpoint in terms of both personal integrity and military skill (e.g., 10th of 19 in both categories), but falls to 11th when it comes to diplomatic skill and 13th with respect to legislative skill."

Measuring Obama against the great presidents
Damn......Obama came in at Number 8
Guess who ended up 44?

RANKED: The greatest US presidents, according to political scientists

More promises kept.

Equally controversial is the administration’s troop deployment to the Southern border. And Shanahan told appropriators there are now 4,364 Guard and active-duty troops on the border.

Shanahan defended the deployments as not affecting military readiness, but he and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joe Dunford added the Pentagon lent staff, including a two-star general, to the Homeland Security Department to help coordinate a “more predictable comprehensive plan” for controlling the border.

My only disappointment is that all the troops are only there to babysit illegals invading out country. I’d like to see even more, all well-armed and physically repelling the horde descended upon us. No nice tent cities by concertina-wire cages where the non-Latin America scum are rounded up before being boarded on airplanes to be sent back to where they came from.

More of this
@ Pentagon expects 256 miles of border wall soon, Shanahan says

1) He promised a wall...he is building a fence.

Promise broken.

2) He promised Mexico would pay for it. Total baloney and total failure.

Promise broken.

3) He promised it would completely cover the southern border - this beautiful WALL made of reinforced concrete that Mexico would pay for. It is not even going to come remotely close to that.

Promise broken.

Anyone who is not seeing the above - is not seeing the obvious and is clearly not capable of rationality when it comes to Trump (I.e. - is a Trumpbot).

The hell I can't. Historians are for the ignorant and the young, not for those of us who lived it. "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."

Nope.

Trump promised a wall made of concrete and steel.

Trump Promises “Concrete” Wall

He is building a fence.

'fence
(fĕns)
n.
1. A structure serving as an enclosure, a barrier, or a boundary, usually made of posts or stakes joined together byboards, wire, or rails.'
fence

170215121300-trump-border-wall-brownsville-super-tease.jpg

Any moron with a portable, plasma cutter could cut through that thing in little time.

Another promise failed.
Kindergarten level semantics.

Forum List

Back