We Will Soon Be Building 256 Miles Of Border Wall, ½ Mile Per Day…

More promises kept.

Equally controversial is the administration’s troop deployment to the Southern border. And Shanahan told appropriators there are now 4,364 Guard and active-duty troops on the border.

Shanahan defended the deployments as not affecting military readiness, but he and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joe Dunford added the Pentagon lent staff, including a two-star general, to the Homeland Security Department to help coordinate a “more predictable comprehensive plan” for controlling the border.

My only disappointment is that all the troops are only there to babysit illegals invading out country. I’d like to see even more, all well-armed and physically repelling the horde descended upon us. No nice tent cities by concertina-wire cages where the non-Latin America scum are rounded up before being boarded on airplanes to be sent back to where they came from.

More of this
@ Pentagon expects 256 miles of border wall soon, Shanahan says

You aren’t getting the idiot wall

So funny

Yet pathetic at the same time

Nope.

Trump promised a wall made of concrete and steel.

Trump Promises “Concrete” Wall

He is building a fence.

'fence
(fĕns)
n.
1. A structure serving as an enclosure, a barrier, or a boundary, usually made of posts or stakes joined together byboards, wire, or rails.'
fence

170215121300-trump-border-wall-brownsville-super-tease.jpg

Any moron with a portable, plasma cutter could cut through that thing in little time.

Another promise failed.

Yet the Dems want to knock down the existing border.
Any other lies you’d like to tell, you misinformed thug?

Building the wall will mean less agw and less air pollution. Illegals don't drive Teslas. Apparently, that's important to libs in Cali.

Nope.

He is building a fence.

'fence
(fĕns)
n.
1. A structure serving as an enclosure, a barrier, or a boundary, usually made of posts or stakes joined together byboards, wire, or rails.'
fence

170215121300-trump-border-wall-brownsville-super-tease.jpg

Any moron with a portable, plasma cutter could cut through that thing in little time.

Another promise failed.
He is building exactly what the border patrol asked for and what among the prototypes was shown to be successful. We wouldn't need a wall if the border were opened to hunting.

Really?

Then why is Trump asking taxpayers to pay for it?

This, Trust me...we will make money in the long run

Is Total Bullshit
Well what did trump say?? Listen and learn libtard
I’m going to build a big beautiful wall
Who is going to pay for it?
Mexico

If he meant the taxpayers would pay and he would try to get the money to pay for it...he would have said so
The next 5 and a half years are going to be so much fun!!!! :)
Hope Trump stays out of prison
Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Brennan, Clapper and Yates will be the ones going to prison, dumbass.
Crooked Donnie

Lock him up

Just by the very act of severely limiting the flow of illegals into this country taxpayers would be saved billions of dollars every single year that now goes towards housing, educating, medicating and incarcerating the illegal tide from Central America.

Mexico

If he meant the taxpayers would pay and he would try to get the money to pay for it...he would have said so
The next 5 and a half years are going to be so much fun!!!! :)
Hope Trump stays out of prison
Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Brennan, Clapper and Yates will be the ones going to prison, dumbass.
Crooked Donnie

Lock him up
Donnie's record is totally clean. Hillary, on the other hand, has a long criminal record.

I find it curious that all you Trump hating turds insist he's a criminal even though all the evidence indicates otherwise. My theory is that you can't accept the fact that the voters rejected your agenda and rejected your candidate, so you take out your frustration by smearing Trump. It's a symptom of your impotence.

Obama tried to get immigration reform

I looked it up on urban dictionary :21::
"A term used by the liberals and radical anti-American groups to refer to the policy of granting amnesty to illegal aliens.
Obama wants comprehensive immigration reform so 20 million illegals can vote him back into office forever."

Urban Dictionary: comprehensive immigration reform
Only citizens can vote
Takes up to ten years to get citizenship.
So you don't believe Dims are willing to wait 10 years to turn this country into a one party state?

Nope.

He is building a fence.

5919b9df1442939a018b54dd-960-604.jpg

Heh. Obama promised to be tough on border security.

I don't think it has been decided yet. The border patrol wanted to be able to see through the wall. I like this proposal of one-way plexiglass and wire.
Obama tried to get immigration reform

Trump builds walls of hate
You mean he tried to impose amnesty.

They are.. google it,, get educated before you post on a political forum
Really?

Then why is Trump asking taxpayers to pay for it?

This, Trust me...we will make money in the long run

Is Total Bullshit
Mexico

I said goggle trump explains how Mexico will pay for the wall.. please democrats I beg you to learn something before you post here
You mean google Trump lies about paying for the wall?

If he wanted taxpayers to pay he would have said sodirectly

He lied and said Mexico would pay
No ifs ands or buts
Again get informed before you post..stop your propaganda

Forum List

Back