We Will Soon Be Building 256 Miles Of Border Wall, ½ Mile Per Day…

Somebody reminded them ladders exist and that they’re not that hard to get over even without a ladder
If that were true Democrats would want the wall.
That’s the stupidest logic ever. Terroble effort.

We know you're anti-American, faggot.
^ welcomed a Russian attack on our election
That was Obama who welcomed it.

Google what a ladder is then get back to me

So let's see, I'm sure this wall is designed with the engineering of our military, suggestions of our border agencies, but they never thought of a ladder.

Darn, I knew they should have spoke to you first. :auiqs.jpg:
Remember when all those prototypes designed for military purpises were able to be climbed over? Yeah, that happened, and instead the fat idiot is building even shittier versions. MAGA bro :rolleyes:

Nobody ever said walls or barriers are impossible to get over, but it will stop 99% of them. Very few immigrants are going to come here with a $450.00 Home Depot ladder, carry it all the way to the wall, get over, and not get caught.

Everywhere else in the world where barriers are used today work fantastically. We have open borders and eight foot walls any youngster or middle-aged person can just hop over. How is it the most advanced and wealthiest country in the world can't stop the flow of immigrants? Oh yes, that's right, we have Democrats here.

Walls work. All these Trump hating assholes in here know it.
iu
Israel has a short wall and they murder anybody who goes near it. If you want to create a state of war with Mexico the way things are in Israel and Palestine then go jump off a bridge first and spare us all.

Israel does not murder anybody that goes near it, only those that attack them.

But again, you don't have to look that far for results. They are everywhere.

Where do Border Fences work? Everywhere

Homeland Security secretary: Border walls work. Yuma sector proves it.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-already-have-a-border-wall-and-it-works/

Bottom line is this: nobody with an open mind can say borders do not work. Will they stop every single person? No they won't, but where they are functional, they drastically reduce the amount of illegals flowing into a country. Our border agents beg Congress for help, but the Democrats are not worried about them, they are worried about future voters.

So let's see, I'm sure this wall is designed with the engineering of our military, suggestions of our border agencies, but they never thought of a ladder.

Remember when all those prototypes designed for military purpises were able to be climbed over? Yeah, that happened, and instead the fat idiot is building even shittier versions. MAGA bro :rolleyes:

Nobody ever said walls or barriers are impossible to get over, but it will stop 99% of them. Very few immigrants are going to come here with a $450.00 Home Depot ladder, carry it all the way to the wall, get over, and not get caught.

Everywhere else in the world where barriers are used today work fantastically. We have open borders and eight foot walls any youngster or middle-aged person can just hop over. How is it the most advanced and wealthiest country in the world can't stop the flow of immigrants? Oh yes, that's right, we have Democrats here.

iu
Israel has a short wall and they murder anybody who goes near it. If you want to create a state of war with Mexico the way things are in Israel and Palestine then go jump off a bridge first and spare us all.
Their wall is 400 miles long, and they don't murder anyone, shit for brains.

How does building a wall create a state of war?

The Pentagon said Wednesday that it has enough funding to build 256 more miles of border wall in the near future, and will start construction at a rate of about a half mile a day over the next six months. Acting Secretary of Defense Pat Shanahan said in testimony to the Senate Defense Appropriations subcommittee. “How you will see this materialize in the next six months is that about 63 additional new miles of wall will come online, so about a half a mile a day will be produced.”

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Go to YouTube and search for "Border wall construction." Lots of videos showing what is getting built.

Here's one: Build The Wall: Construction Progress January 2019

The wall is going up...the media is silent...but Trump's wall is being built...

The Pentagon said Wednesday that it has enough funding to build 256 more miles of border wall in the near future, and will start construction at a rate of about a half mile a day over the next six months. Acting Secretary of Defense Pat Shanahan said in testimony to the Senate Defense Appropriations subcommittee. “How you will see this materialize in the next six months is that about 63 additional new miles of wall will come online, so about a half a mile a day will be produced.”

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Go to YouTube and search for "Border wall construction." Lots of videos showing what is getting built.

Here's one: Build The Wall: Construction Progress January 2019

Dear The Purge
The 256 miles of Wall should be built on rollers,
like sliding Cubicle separators.

That way, whenever a Caravan starts heading toward the Border, the floating Wall can just be moved over to block off wherever they are
targeting for entrance.

F'real, Democrat Congress promised to build a wall in 1986 when Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million illegals.

They never made good on their word, in fact, fought tooth and nail to not to. A sign of being a POS.
Somebody reminded them ladders exist and that they’re not that hard to get over even without a ladder
Yes women and kid will carry a ladder 2,999 miles in the Desert heat

More promises kept.

Equally controversial is the administration’s troop deployment to the Southern border. And Shanahan told appropriators there are now 4,364 Guard and active-duty troops on the border.

Shanahan defended the deployments as not affecting military readiness, but he and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joe Dunford added the Pentagon lent staff, including a two-star general, to the Homeland Security Department to help coordinate a “more predictable comprehensive plan” for controlling the border.

My only disappointment is that all the troops are only there to babysit illegals invading out country. I’d like to see even more, all well-armed and physically repelling the horde descended upon us. No nice tent cities by concertina-wire cages where the non-Latin America scum are rounded up before being boarded on airplanes to be sent back to where they came from.

More of this
@ Pentagon expects 256 miles of border wall soon, Shanahan says

Doesn’t really matter

We will tear it down as soon as Trump is gone

Trump some time ago clarified his "wall" comment to include fencing or other sorts of border obstacles that keep illegals out.
Right, after his push for a "big, beauiful wall" failed spectacularly.

Oh, then he took that all back after kelly said it wasn't a wall, and he had a grade a hissy fit, insisting it was a wall. Haha...president babyman...

Right, after his push for a "big, beauiful wall" failed spectacularly.

Oh, then he took that all back after kelly said it wasn't a wall, and he had a grade a hissy fit, insisting it was a wall. Haha...president babyman...
The wall, or barrier, continues whether you like it or not. The bottom line is he is president and you are only a habitual malcontent whiner.

iu
At some point you may see a war with Mexico. I have no concern for people who have no concern. But I have concern for those who do. Over the years we have had people in both parties make statements on this issue. That means there is truth to an illegal invasion.

The wall, or barrier, continues whether you like it or not.
It's a big, beautful wall! Trump said so!

Then he failed, and then said it wasn't.

Then Kelly pointed out that he said that, and trump threw a hissy and said it's a wall.

Trumplandia....where fences are walls, where we wish we could date our daughters,and where self claimed billionaires have to steal from charities....

It's a big, beautful wall! Trump said so!

Then he failed, and then said it wasn't.

Then Kelly pointed out that he said that, and trump threw a hissy and said it's a wall.

Trumplandia....where fences are walls, where we wish we could date our daughters,and where self claimed billionaires have to steal from charities....
Come back tomorrow and post this same exact inane message again...as you always do.
Trump Clarifies: Wall Won't Be Concrete, But 'Artistically Designed Steel Slats'

This is what people like you do when you are frustrated and angry you can't control the issues.
It's so childish. Are your diapers wet?

Forum List

Back