We Will Soon Be Building 256 Miles Of Border Wall, ½ Mile Per Day…

F'real, Democrat Congress promised to build a wall in 1986 when Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million illegals.

They never made good on their word, in fact, fought tooth and nail to not to. A sign of being a POS.
Somebody reminded them ladders exist and that they’re not that hard to get over even without a ladder
Only sleazy lying morons claim that ladders can be used to get around the wall.

carry a blanket in a backpack and youre sitting on top of the fence in a flash --

SUCKERS

A BLANKET !

:auiqs.jpg:

F'real, Democrat Congress promised to build a wall in 1986 when Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million illegals.

They never made good on their word, in fact, fought tooth and nail to not to. A sign of being a POS.
Somebody reminded them ladders exist and that they’re not that hard to get over even without a ladder

carry a blanket in a backpack and youre sitting on top of the fence in a flash --

SUCKERS

A BLANKET !

How do you figure?

SUCKERS

A BLANKET !

How do you figure?

MEXICANS ARE SMARTER THAN RW's THATS HOW.

look at the pic dumb butt .....

Google what a ladder is then get back to me

The linked article in OP says 256 miles of wall, but most of for replacing already existing fencing. Only 63 miles of the new wall is scheduled for construction and it really isn't for walls, it is for bollard fencing. Trumper's duped again.

They didn't actually say 'wall' either just barrier...

If they do like the Eskimos do a tall fence is a joke

9aa753a0cdb4849c5e8d12e1aece9381-800.jpg
Pull!

That’s the stupidest logic ever. Terroble effort.
It only seems stupid if you don't understand Democrats, and let the Democrat MSM think for you.

If you opened your eyes and were able to comprehend what you saw, you'd understand that Democrats support nothing good for America, and then you'd understand.

The linked article in OP says 256 miles of wall, but most of for replacing already existing fencing. Only 63 miles of the new wall is scheduled for construction and it really isn't for walls, it is for bollard fencing. Trumper's duped again.

They didn't actually say 'wall' either just barrier...

Who cares? As long as it's an improvement; better than what Democrats gave us.

I started watching Laura Ingraham's series this week on the border where she's broadcasting (at times) live. I've watched about a half hour of the first show, but plan to watch the entire series by the weekend. I suggest you do the same.

Nope! We're getting what we wanted. This barrier wall is lots taller than the old fencing.

We're getting some of what we wanted. If we want the rest, we need to put Republicans back in leadership of the House.

Google what a ladder is then get back to me

So let's see, I'm sure this wall is designed with the engineering of our military, suggestions of our border agencies, but they never thought of a ladder.

Darn, I knew they should have spoke to you first. :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe try to brush up on your comprehension skills. From the OP:

The Pentagon said Wednesday that it has enough funding to build 256 more miles of border wall in the near future,

Forum List

Back