We Will Soon Be Building 256 Miles Of Border Wall, ½ Mile Per Day…

F'real, Democrat Congress promised to build a wall in 1986 when Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million illegals.

They never made good on their word, in fact, fought tooth and nail to not to. A sign of being a POS.
Somebody reminded them ladders exist and that they’re not that hard to get over even without a ladder
Only sleazy lying morons claim that ladders can be used to get around the wall.

carry a blanket in a backpack and youre sitting on top of the fence in a flash --

SUCKERS

A BLANKET !

:auiqs.jpg:
Then razor-wire and embedded glass shards and spikes go on top of the wall?

Excellent news! We're getting that wall built slowly but surely.

Pentagon Says It Now Has Money for 256 More Miles of Border Wall
What wall? LOL.

:cuckoo:

This wall.

Senior Trump.jpeg

More promises kept.

Equally controversial is the administration’s troop deployment to the Southern border. And Shanahan told appropriators there are now 4,364 Guard and active-duty troops on the border.

Shanahan defended the deployments as not affecting military readiness, but he and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joe Dunford added the Pentagon lent staff, including a two-star general, to the Homeland Security Department to help coordinate a “more predictable comprehensive plan” for controlling the border.

My only disappointment is that all the troops are only there to babysit illegals invading out country. I’d like to see even more, all well-armed and physically repelling the horde descended upon us. No nice tent cities by concertina-wire cages where the non-Latin America scum are rounded up before being boarded on airplanes to be sent back to where they came from.

More of this
@ Pentagon expects 256 miles of border wall soon, Shanahan says

What do we do with the one-quarter to one-half that fly here? Or the 16% that cross from Canada?

Deport them more easily.

------------- make them walk back to their zhitholes Correll .

and whats the deal letting illegals buy Property eh . I also wouldn't allow Banking .

That’s the stupidest logic ever. Terroble effort.
It only seems stupid if you don't understand Democrats, and let the Democrat MSM think for you.

If you opened your eyes and were able to comprehend what you saw, you'd understand that Democrats support nothing good for America, and then you'd understand.
Well I’ve seen about all I need to from your stupid, misguided ass

F'real, Democrat Congress promised to build a wall in 1986 when Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million illegals.

They never made good on their word, in fact, fought tooth and nail to not to. A sign of being a POS.
Somebody reminded them ladders exist and that they’re not that hard to get over even without a ladder
Google what a ladder is then get back to me

So let's see, I'm sure this wall is designed with the engineering of our military, suggestions of our border agencies, but they never thought of a ladder.

Darn, I knew they should have spoke to you first. :auiqs.jpg:
Remember when all those prototypes designed for military purpises were able to be climbed over? Yeah, that happened, and instead the fat idiot is building even shittier versions. MAGA bro :rolleyes:

So let's see, I'm sure this wall is designed with the engineering of our military, suggestions of our border agencies, but they never thought of a ladder.

Remember when all those prototypes designed for military purpises were able to be climbed over? Yeah, that happened, and instead the fat idiot is building even shittier versions. MAGA bro :rolleyes:

Nobody ever said walls or barriers are impossible to get over, but it will stop 99% of them. Very few immigrants are going to come here with a $450.00 Home Depot ladder, carry it all the way to the wall, get over, and not get caught.

Everywhere else in the world where barriers are used today work fantastically. We have open borders and eight foot walls any youngster or middle-aged person can just hop over. How is it the most advanced and wealthiest country in the world can't stop the flow of immigrants? Oh yes, that's right, we have Democrats here.

Nobody ever said walls or barriers are impossible to get over, but it will stop 99% of them.
That’s the absolute stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. A wall will not stop people fleeing violence, starvation and death. If it would stop you, then you’re a pussy.

Nobody ever said walls or barriers are impossible to get over, but it will stop 99% of them. Very few immigrants are going to come here with a $450.00 Home Depot ladder, carry it all the way to the wall, get over, and not get caught.

Everywhere else in the world where barriers are used today work fantastically. We have open borders and eight foot walls any youngster or middle-aged person can just hop over. How is it the most advanced and wealthiest country in the world can't stop the flow of immigrants? Oh yes, that's right, we have Democrats here.

Walls work. All these Trump hating assholes in here know it.
iu

Nobody ever said walls or barriers are impossible to get over, but it will stop 99% of them.
That’s the absolute stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. A wall will not stop people fleeing violence, starvation and death. If it would stop you, then you’re a pussy.
Of course, 99 percent of them are only fleeing to a better life. No one is starving or being murdered. That's Trump-hater propaganda.

iu

And you don't have to go to Israel to find these results. We have them right here were barriers were built, and I don't mean those tin can barriers like they have in California.

These are people that just want a free ride like most who come here. We built this beautiful place with blood and sacrifice; blood and sacrifice these migrants are not willing to offer to turn their countries around. It's just less effort to come to this country, abuse the generosity we give, and eventually take over and turn this place into another third-world shithole thanks to Democrats.

iu
Israel has a short wall and they murder anybody who goes near it. If you want to create a state of war with Mexico the way things are in Israel and Palestine then go jump off a bridge first and spare us all.

Forum List

Back