We Will Soon Be Building 256 Miles Of Border Wall, ½ Mile Per Day…

It's a big, beautful wall! Trump said so!

Then he failed, and then said it wasn't.

Then Kelly pointed out that he said that, and trump threw a hissy and said it's a wall.

Trumplandia....where fences are walls, where we wish we could date our daughters,and where self claimed billionaires have to steal from charities....
Come back tomorrow and post this same exact inane message again...as you always do.
Trump Clarifies: Wall Won't Be Concrete, But 'Artistically Designed Steel Slats'

This is what people like you do when you are frustrated and angry you can't control the issues.
It's so childish. Are your diapers wet?
What happened to Trumps ...Big, Beautiful Wall?

Nope.

Trump promised a wall made of concrete and steel.

Trump Promises “Concrete” Wall

He is building a fence.

'fence
(fĕns)
n.
1. A structure serving as an enclosure, a barrier, or a boundary, usually made of posts or stakes joined together byboards, wire, or rails.'
fence

170215121300-trump-border-wall-brownsville-super-tease.jpg

Any moron with a portable, plasma cutter could cut through that thing in little time.

[
Another promise failed.
I don't see why we have to oppose a physical barrier, considering the number of people trying and succeeding entering our country illegally. I certainly realize that this is not the only solution to the problem of illegal immigration, but a physical barrier is part of it and all this petty sniping about "I thought Mexico was gong to pay for it" and "I thought it was supposed to be concrete" is pathetic mean girls stuff.

Border patrol agents ASKED for a "fence" they could see through. It makes the most sense and the entire fence is being surveilled by cameras and drones so while our industrious illegal is plasma-cutting his way in, border patrol agents will be responding.
They know a fence or a wall will only slow some people down. The slowing them down part is important. For a lot of people, the hassle of getting through a fence or wall will probably make them give up the idea altogether.

Waiting for either Chuck and Nancy to cough up a paltry bit of funding for the wall or the US to collapse from the human parasite invasion from Central America, whichever comes first.
I thought Mexico was going to pay for it
They are.. google it,, get educated before you post on a political forum
Really?

Then why is Trump asking taxpayers to pay for it?

This, Trust me...we will make money in the long run

Is Total Bullshit

More promises kept.

Equally controversial is the administration’s troop deployment to the Southern border. And Shanahan told appropriators there are now 4,364 Guard and active-duty troops on the border.

Shanahan defended the deployments as not affecting military readiness, but he and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joe Dunford added the Pentagon lent staff, including a two-star general, to the Homeland Security Department to help coordinate a “more predictable comprehensive plan” for controlling the border.

My only disappointment is that all the troops are only there to babysit illegals invading out country. I’d like to see even more, all well-armed and physically repelling the horde descended upon us. No nice tent cities by concertina-wire cages where the non-Latin America scum are rounded up before being boarded on airplanes to be sent back to where they came from.

More of this
@ Pentagon expects 256 miles of border wall soon, Shanahan says

What do we do with the one-quarter to one-half that fly here? Or the 16% that cross from Canada?

The quarter that fly here or 16% that come from Canada are not Juan and Consuelo from Honduras, with no education, no job skills and a horde of children in tow.

Waiting for either Chuck and Nancy to cough up a paltry bit of funding for the wall or the US to collapse from the human parasite invasion from Central America, whichever comes first.
Really?

Is Total Bullshit
Well what did trump say?? Listen and learn libtard

Nope.

He is building a fence.

'fence
(fĕns)
n.
1. A structure serving as an enclosure, a barrier, or a boundary, usually made of posts or stakes joined together byboards, wire, or rails.'
fence

Any moron with a portable, plasma cutter could cut through that thing in little time.

Another promise failed.

The border patrol specifically asked for a see through fence.
Those columns are filled with concrete.

My guess is he told them to publicly say that to save face for him. Besides - it is irrelevant. He promised a wall made of concrete. It will not be a wall made of concrete. He broke his promise.

And the wall is INCREDIBLY easy to cut through, apparently.

DwjnalDWwAA2oKM.jpg:large

It apparently can be cut through with just a saw.

What a joke.

Trump’s Border Wall Photo Op Hits an Embarrassing Snag

This is the wall he should have built...not the joke he ended up with.

israeli-wall.jpg

Try cutting through that with a saw.

Anything can be cut through with the proper tools.

Imbed a wire in the concrete that when broken interruptus electric flow alerting the BP of a breech.
You could easily set it up in one mile increments so you could pinpoint the breech quicker.

Jail employers that knowingly hire illegals, including tRump!

Why do you lie? President Trump did not hire illegals. People who work for him may have hired illegals, but you have nothing! That is the same thing that occupies most of your head. Nothing!

I just ordered a large ice coffee skim milk no sugar at the McDonald’s at south station, and it took 5 Latinos to still screw up my order after saying clearly skim milk they put in cream.. I mean they can’t be here

Really?

Is Total Bullshit
I’m going to build a big beautiful wall
Who is going to pay for it?
Mexico

If he meant the taxpayers would pay and he would try to get the money to pay for it...he would have said so

Nope.

He is building a fence.

'fence
(fĕns)
n.
fence

Another promise failed.

The border patrol specifically asked for a see through fence.
Those columns are filled with concrete.

My guess is he told them to publicly say that to save face for him. Besides - it is irrelevant. He promised a wall made of concrete. It will not be a wall made of concrete. He broke his promise.

And the wall is INCREDIBLY easy to cut through, apparently.

DwjnalDWwAA2oKM.jpg:large

It apparently can be cut through with just a saw.

What a joke.

Trump’s Border Wall Photo Op Hits an Embarrassing Snag

This is the wall he should have built...not the joke he ended up with.

israeli-wall.jpg

Try cutting through that with a saw.

Anything can be cut through with the proper tools.

Imbed a wire in the concrete that when broken interruptus electric flow alerting the BP of a breech.
You could easily set it up in one mile increments so you could pinpoint the breech quicker.

Jail employers that knowingly hire illegals, including tRump!

Why do you lie? President Trump did not hire illegals. People who work for him may have hired illegals, but you have nothing! That is the same thing that occupies most of your head. Nothing!
Yea...nobody actually hires them
They have underlings to do that

I didn’t say to hire illegals!
I just told them to hire someone for $50 a day

More promises kept.

Equally controversial is the administration’s troop deployment to the Southern border. And Shanahan told appropriators there are now 4,364 Guard and active-duty troops on the border.

Shanahan defended the deployments as not affecting military readiness, but he and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joe Dunford added the Pentagon lent staff, including a two-star general, to the Homeland Security Department to help coordinate a “more predictable comprehensive plan” for controlling the border.

My only disappointment is that all the troops are only there to babysit illegals invading out country. I’d like to see even more, all well-armed and physically repelling the horde descended upon us. No nice tent cities by concertina-wire cages where the non-Latin America scum are rounded up before being boarded on airplanes to be sent back to where they came from.

More of this

And it will not stop one person from coming to the US surrendering to officials and claiming refugee status and then they will be released into the US to wait for a date to see the judge...

Really?

Is Total Bullshit
Mexico

If he meant the taxpayers would pay and he would try to get the money to pay for it...he would have said so
The next 5 and a half years are going to be so much fun!!!! :)

Really?

Is Total Bullshit
Mexico

I said goggle trump explains how Mexico will pay for the wall.. please democrats I beg you to learn something before you post here

Really?

Is Total Bullshit
Mexico

Hope Trump stays out of prison

Really?

Is Total Bullshit
Mexico

I said goggle trump explains how Mexico will pay for the wall.. please democrats I beg you to learn something before you post here
You mean google Trump lies about paying for the wall?

If he wanted taxpayers to pay he would have said sodirectly

He lied and said Mexico would pay
No ifs ands or buts

More promises kept.

More of this

And it will not stop one person from coming to the US surrendering to officials and claiming refugee status and then they will be released into the US to wait for a date to see the judge...

Of course it will. If they can't get across the border, how are they going to claim refugee status?

Really?

Is Total Bullshit
Mexico

Hope Trump stays out of prison
Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Brennan, Clapper and Yates will be the ones going to prison, dumbass.

Forum List

Back