Weather is warming up. Any campers?

We do a few trips a year in northern MN. Used to do tenting, but now have a 21ft travel trailer and rather like Glamping.
When we use the boat also, we use two vehicles for a couple fishing trips. I tow the camper and wife tows up the boat. Our yearly fall trip is at Voyageurs National Park along the MN, Ontario border.

We do a few trips a year in northern MN. Used to do tenting, but now have a 21ft travel trailer and rather like Glamping.
When we use the boat also, we use two vehicles for a couple fishing trips. I tow the camper and wife tows up the boat. Our yearly fall trip is at Voyageurs National Park along the MN, Ontario border.
Sounds fantastic.

For reference, I have a collapsible 8 foot truck bed camper that has all the necessities (stove, refrigerator, bathroom, climate control). I'm towing a 12 foot trailer behind it with either a Jeep or side by side.

I don't go camping, I spent 18-Months living the jungles of Viet Nam. Camping is a trigger for me.

And while I am sorry this is an issue.

I want to say thank you for your service and bravery. I never will be able to imagine what it is you and your mates went through.

God Bless.

Spring is finally coming on, and I'm ready for camping season. First trip I'm thinking Moab, UT, but I'm open to any adventure. :dunno:

Moab Utah's Official Vacation Planning Website — Discover Moab

Anyone else going camping anytime soon? Any suggestions?
Yesterday I was going to see some friends who are staying at Lake Casitas. On the way I was driving on N. Ventura Ave and a bobcat was walking across the road. I pulled over and grabbed my camera, but it disappeared into the bushes.

Besides that, my friends are at the lake trying to catch the record German Brown trout there.

1713372441301.png

44 lbs. 5 oz is the world record. Supposedly someone hooked up on one bigger at Casitas but didn't land it. Same story about one at Lake Orroville...

Forum List

Back