Weather v. Climate – Trump is as Stupid as His Supporters

We elected a total fucking idiot and that means America is circling the toilet.
I don't know if Trump is idiotic in his actions. I think he realizes that his supporters are complete retards and acts accordingly to make the stupid chimps clap. Scams, gifts, and inheritance is how he got a lot of his money after all.

Republicans in general have little understanding of climate change. Climate change not causes extreme warm weather but it can also extreme coldness, rain, flooding and other types of nasty weather conditions.

Just because there's a burst of cold weather, doesn't mean climate change isn't real.

The cognitive deprived will never be able to grasp micro vs macro. They want everybody to believe their micropenis is yuge.

WEATHER RULES

1) When it too Cold, that's just Weather.

2) When its too Hot, that's Global Warming, and it is the *Republican's fault.

3) When its too Cold for a long time, that's Climate change, and it is just a bad as Global Warming, and also the *Republican's fault.

*Republicans Fault: The pompous ass Turds in the north, Democrats, actually Bolsheviks, whose are burning the shit out of natural gas and heating oil to keep from freezing to death--and thus causing all the Global Warming---yet it is still the fault of the Republicans in the Heartland because they find the oil and gas which keeps the cocksuckers in the North from freezing to death.

4) When you give a Climatologist a Federal Obama Grant to find something wrong with the Climate--there is a 100% chance that he will find something wrong, and also a 100% chance he will find that it is the Republican's Fault.

5) Hypocrisy, thy Name is Democrat.

Conservative Backyard Weather Dictates

1) When it too Cold, It proves that Global Climate change is a myth*.

2) When its too Hot, I roll down my Sunsetter and yell at my neighbor that it's just summer weather and AC is cheap.

3) When it's too Cold for a long time, it sucks and I have to email all my Democratic friends bad conservative weather memes.

*Republic Myth: This MUST be adhered to with total religious fanaticism. This myth states that the burning natural gas, using alternative energy to keep their homes warm is causing our precious coal industry hardship. That they must be made a special political special interest group even though alternative energy sources employ 10X the number of coal workers.

4) When you give a Climatologist a Federal Grant to study Climate--there is a 98% chance that he will find that our climate is changing and it is because of human activity. There is also a 100% chance he will find conservative opposition to this knowledge because they're the Party of Dumb.

5) Hypocrisy, in the Party of Dumb, is a badge of honor.

The orange clown is saying whatever makes his retarded supporters cheer. Can you really blame him for his supporters' stupidity?

Don't mistake laughter for stupidity. After all, what's left of your Messiah's "legacy"?
Wind and solar that are cheaper than coal or gas to install, that delivers cheaper energy when measured by cost per kw. ACA. The GOP and the treasonous fat senile old orange clown have done all that they can to make it far too expensive for the working poor, but about 9 million still signed up for it this period.

Run the airline industry on wind and solar, just for starters.

TSI is at a low, and we get record cold. The Warmers tell us that the Sun has little effect on our climate, CO2 is the biggest control knob. Why, without AGW it would be 10 degrees colder!

The orange clown is saying whatever makes his retarded supporters cheer. Can you really blame him for his supporters' stupidity?

Don't mistake laughter for stupidity. After all, what's left of your Messiah's "legacy"?
Wind and solar that are cheaper than coal or gas to install, that delivers cheaper energy when measured by cost per kw. ACA. The GOP and the treasonous fat senile old orange clown have done all that they can to make it far too expensive for the working poor, but about 9 million still signed up for it this period.

Run the airline industry on wind and solar, just for starters.

Dems here in Chicago should heat their homes with wind and solar.......

Forum List

Back