🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Website Blabs that Navy Seals are Already in North Korea

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I’ve sorta considered the staff of the Conservative Tribune to be smart journalists. But this is either stupid – or treason. It puts a target on the back of our best and brightest and endangers whatever mission they’ve been given.

New reports have surfaced that it is possible that Navy SEALs, like SEAL Team 6, could be in South Korea, preparing to go after the North Korean leadership, the U.K. Sun reported.

And why the hell would the even bother to spread the crap spewed by the UK Sunday Express? A rag as bad as the Enquirer.

More @ Are Navy SEALs in North Korea? Submarine used by crack soldiers moves in on Kim Jong-un and New Evidence Points to Possible Epic Location of Crack Team of SEALs

I'm honestly not sure that's a secret. I knew a Navy guy who got stationed over there, it was no secret he was there nor that their job was essentially to be ready to act if NK made a move...

I’ve sorta considered the staff of the Conservative Tribune to be smart journalists. But this is either stupid – or treason. It puts a target on the back of our best and brightest and endangers whatever mission they’ve been given.

New reports have surfaced that it is possible that Navy SEALs, like SEAL Team 6, could be in South Korea, preparing to go after the North Korean leadership, the U.K. Sun reported.

And why the hell would the even bother to spread the crap spewed by the UK Sunday Express? A rag as bad as the Enquirer.

More @ Are Navy SEALs in North Korea? Submarine used by crack soldiers moves in on Kim Jong-un and New Evidence Points to Possible Epic Location of Crack Team of SEALs

Probably another "leak" from Trump stating something which isn't true, but hoping that the North Korean leadership reads it.

Simple, 'Conservative' mental abilities.

Forum List

Back