Wednesdays London Terrorism;No One In The Crowd Had A Gun To Save The Soldier?

God, what a terrible way to die. They need to be punished severely.

The blowback from the event on Muslims isn't going to be pretty to see.

It'll be equally as wrong, if it results in murder. Justifying murder because of other murders/deaths.

Last edited:
The ability to spin any event into a platform for your political beliefs is a trait only the truly lost posses. If someone had a gun this would have never happened and everyone would be sharing tea and crumpets by the afternoon? Come on! Statistics show that placing a gun into a situation makes you four times more likely to be shot. This was an act of terror not a shoot out at the O.K. corral.

Elephants are great, but not all great things are elephants.. if anyone gets my drift

I am guessing that the people there are told the same we hear over here. The police will protect you. If none are around or can't get there in time, too bad, so sad. Sucks to be you.

Even their police don't have guns. The UK is a neutered nation.

(My bold)

Nah, the exact quote about the Brits is "pah! nation of shopkeepers!" That was Chancellor Hitler, who thought he knew killers when he saw them. After he went a few rounds with the USSR on the Eastern Front, & then faced off with the Brits, British Empire, US & partisans, he learned to recognize killers all right. Too late to do him or the Third Reich any good, of course.

Nah, the British police simply don't carry sidearms, as a rule. If they have intel or otherwise expect that kind of violence, they'll call in special armed forces. But otherwise, they do without. It works for them, most of the time.

You know, London has the most CCTV cameras on their streets than any other city in the world? Did that prevent this? Did all their gun control measures prevent this? Yeah, gun control and big brother surveillance so works, doesn't it?

The ability to spin any event into a platform for your political beliefs is a trait only the truly lost posses. If someone had a gun this would have never happened and everyone would be sharing tea and crumpets by the afternoon? Come on! Statistics show that placing a gun into a situation makes you four times more likely to be shot. This was an act of terror not a shoot out at the O.K. corral.

Elephants are great, but not all great things are elephants.. if anyone gets my drift

Are you joking?

Are people with guns just going to shoot them when they hit the guy?

People thought they were HELPING him before they saw they were hacking him up upon closer look. The murder had been committed at that point.

Sorry, but violent murders like this, with or without guns, would continue to happen even if everybody is armed.

You know, London has the most CCTV cameras on their streets than any other city in the world? Did that prevent this? Did all their gun control measures prevent this? Yeah, gun control and big brother surveillance so works, doesn't it?

Holy Shit! You cant prevent every crime from happening, let alone a random act of terrorism. You gun nuts think that these measures dont work because you cant see all of the murders that have been stopped because of the measures in place. In England (including Northern Ireland) 9 percent of their homicides were by firearm..wanna take a guess at our rate? 70 percent. Also, these arent soliders being killed in random acts of violence, its kids on the street of Detroit and Chicago. Our homicide rate is 9 times what theres is. Last year, more than 500 people were killed in Chicago by guns, that more than half of EU countries. That is one American city that kills more of its own than nations.

P.S. Dont give me some "Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the nation" bs. That may mean something if criminals followed the laws. Take them off of the street and out of their hands by making them more difficult to get as a whole, just like how England does it. Next..

Stockholm had huge violent Muslim riots this week, in addition to this atrocity in England.

I just don't understand why European countries let these awful people in!!

Or why we do, either. It's so stupid to let in Muslims, anywhere. They are basically just bad, violent people.

:terror:

Soldier gets butchered on the streets of London, crowd watches in Horror. And no one has a gun or weapon? No one attempts to prevent this vicious bloody act of terror on the streets?
What? No private citizen is allowed to carry a licensed weapon?
What happened Wednesday in London was a perfect scenario of what will happen if Liberals have their way! They better bring this up in the media.
What would of happened to the terrorists if they attempted this stunt in a busy town in Texas?
:banana2:

This point is moot. There is no example of this happening in the US either. The UK's gun laws is not entirely relevant.

Holy Shit! You cant prevent every crime from happening, let alone a random act of terrorism. You gun nuts think that these measures dont work because you cant see all of the murders that have been stopped because of the measures in place. In England (including Northern Ireland) 9 percent of their homicides were by firearm..wanna take a guess at our rate? 70 percent. Also, these arent soliders being killed in random acts of violence, its kids on the street of Detroit and Chicago. Our homicide rate is 9 times what theres is. Last year, more than 500 people were killed in Chicago by guns, that more than half of EU countries. That is one American city that kills more of its own than nations.

P.S. Dont give me some "Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the nation" bs. That may mean something if criminals followed the laws. Take them off of the street and out of their hands by making them more difficult to get as a whole, just like how England does it. Next..

You didn't even address my point. All you did was lump me in with the "gun crowd" without ever having encountered me before and then go on a long spill about guns and gun control. Talk about building strawmen.

Anyway, what good did all those cameras and gun laws do this man? Hmm?

:terror:

Soldier gets butchered on the streets of London, crowd watches in Horror. And no one has a gun or weapon? No one attempts to prevent this vicious bloody act of terror on the streets?
What? No private citizen is allowed to carry a licensed weapon?
What happened Wednesday in London was a perfect scenario of what will happen if Liberals have their way! They better bring this up in the media.
What would of happened to the terrorists if they attempted this stunt in a busy town in Texas?
:banana2:

If but ONLY everyone had been armed with machetes this would not have happened.

CLEARLY the solution is for every citizen to arm themselves with machetes, right?

:eusa_angel:

so what are the chances of Obama referring to them as "Muslim Terrorists" when he makes his next teleprompter response? will he refer to them as just a couple of angry black men? what if they were white? a couple of typical white guys who lost their temper with kitchen tools?

Wednesdays London Terrorism;No One In The Crowd Had A Gun To Save The Soldier?

You’ve got to be kidding.

Especially when you have this tidbit from the story...

Police officers on the scene shot and subdued the two men before shutting down the surrounding area. They're now being treated for serious injuries at an undisclosed hospital. Police officers collected multiple knives and a gun from the scene of the crime.

Forum List

Back