Weed lab blows up in Los Angeles

Lab, eh?

Never heard of a weed garden exploding. Perhaps the owner was adding some products to the inventory. Only a matter of time before hard drugs become legal in California and there will be safety inspections of meth labs.

California being communist and left wing

they need their population drugged up....walking zombies....weed is one way but there are more ways.

Then the sheeple are easier to control.

They probably modified the gas line in their house and fucked it up.

I cannot believe that there is any such thing as a "weed lab", for Goodness Sakes.

Weed dont need no chemicals, lol, unless he is doping it with something that his buyers might not care for, like that "artificial weed".

Of course, since I dont smoke that crap I dont really know much about it, lol.

I cannot believe that there is any such thing as a "weed lab", for Goodness Sakes.

Weed dont need no chemicals, lol, unless he is doping it with something that his buyers might not care for, like that "artificial weed".

Grow operations are very sophisticated labs. And they consume massive amounts of energy.

You can extract the oils to make medicines or butter for cookies, or a lot of other products. The leafy part isn't always needed for the final product.

Forum List

Back