Weekend At Ginsburg's Begins

RBGworkHome.jpg

She sat in the back of a darkened theater at a program to honor her judicial life? Not buying it. Dateable pictures or it didn't happen.

Ginsburg makes 1st public appearance since cancer surgery
Its the didnt get a picture that says a 1000 words, in a darkened area. Walking a mile a day? Yet no pictures of that either. She is dead as a doorknob, as dumb as one also, just a matter of time when her rotting corpse will be exposed......

She sat in the back of a darkened theater at a program to honor her judicial life? Not buying it. Dateable pictures or it didn't happen.

Ginsburg makes 1st public appearance since cancer surgery
Its the didnt get a picture that says a 1000 words, in a darkened area. Walking a mile a day? Yet no pictures of that either. She is dead as a doorknob, as dumb as one also, just a matter of time when her rotting corpse will be exposed......

Agreed

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has cancerous growths removed from lung
I expect to hear she's either down or out....or both....any moment now....

But Dims may try to pull a "Bernie"......

Oh, she's gone on a extended vacation in Europe and can't be reached until........hmmmmmm........ January 2020

Last edited:
I doubt she is dead, but it is getting more likely by the day that she is in an induced coma. The Media has a blackout until they can report positive news, as always doing the bidding of the Democratic Party.

I doubt she is dead, but it is getting more likely by the day that she is in an induced coma. The Media has a blackout until they can report positive news, as always doing the bidding of the Democratic Party.
I'd give them till. . . . what, say July at the latest to prove competancy? They are trying to put it off as late as they can so the Dems can use the Biden rule so Trump can't nominate another Judge.

It's as clear as day at this point.

Anyone that can't see it, has got a few screws loose.

Trump should have picks ready to go, NOW, and if proof of competency is not ready to go by then? It goes forward in July.

FACT. she is alive, has been seen in public, and most likely will not show up for state of union, just like her & other justices have not gone in the past.

FACT. she is alive, has been seen in public, and most likely will not show up for state of union, just like her & other justices have not gone in the past.
Facts can only be backed by data. Missing the perfect opportunity to clear her, no photos taken. That isn’t odd, it’s by design.

Ginsburg was actually out in public after an extended period where she missed work and was secluded from the public for the first time in decades (despite two previous cancer surgeries, ten and twenty years ago respectively) and not a single image, sound byte, quote or comment from other attendees about it? Ginsburg makes 1st public appearance since cancer surgery

This doesn't clear things up. It only digs the hole deeper and invites suspicion and disbelief. Trump needs to get to the bottom of things.

Her surgery requires a two to three month recovery period. So nobody really knows.

It's obvious she's either hanging on, or they're keeping her alive by whatever means possible until after 2020 election.

I'd give them till. . . . what, say July at the latest to prove competancy? They are trying to put it off as late as they can so the Dems can use the Biden rule so Trump can't nominate another Judge.

It's as clear as day at this point.

Anyone that can't see it, has got a few screws loose.

Trump should have picks ready to go, NOW, and if proof of competency is not ready to go by then? It goes forward in July.
But the Biden rule must come out of the Senate.. And Mitch is the leader of the Senate...

Trump should go visit her, pay his respects and wish her well in her recovery
#makesureshe'snotdead

Sure, but these conspiracy theories are fun to watch, aren't they?

I don't think she has been seen in public. In fact, that very point was referred to in the news article about her going to a concert. No photos? Hmmmmmmmmmm. Gives one furiously to think.

Suppose she is alive and did go to the concert: a good reason not to allow photos might be that she's debilitated and can't hold herself up. People would of course agitate for her to retire (and not unreasonably!), which if she's compos mentis, she wouldn't want.

Forum List

Back