Weeks later, Democrats Are STILL Losing House Seats

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Democrat Concedes House Race In New York And Another Race Is Looking Good For The GOP (Update: Another Concession)

"The NY Times results page for House races is not very useful at this point. There are two races in which Democrats have conceded the race but the Times still hasn’t updated the page. I believe that’s because they are following AP calls and the AP hasn’t called those races. But again, the Democrats have conceded so, barring some unexpected change, these races are over."

Democrats should be wondering if they would have lost to many races if all of those hundreds of thousands of voters whose ballots showed up in the wee hours of the morning in buckets, tubs, and coolers - all for Biden - had actually bothered to vote in other races as well, not just for President......

:p

Democrat Concedes House Race In New York And Another Race Is Looking Good For The GOP (Update: Another Concession)

"The NY Times results page for House races is not very useful at this point. There are two races in which Democrats have conceded the race but the Times still hasn’t updated the page. I believe that’s because they are following AP calls and the AP hasn’t called those races. But again, the Democrats have conceded so, barring some unexpected change, these races are over."

Democrats should be wondering if they would have lost to many races if all of those hundreds of thousands of voters whose ballots showed up in the wee hours of the morning in buckets, tubs, and coolers - all for Biden - had actually bothered to vote in other races as well, not just for President......

Joe Biden certainly did not win either.

Lol you’ll take anything you can get huh?

Joe Biden certainly did not win either.
Right the Dems lose House seats but Biden didn’t win the WH. We get it. You only accept your side winning because you’re a toddler.

Which fact offended you, lil' snowflake?

Which fact offended you, lil' snowflake?
Well really I’m just curious why you think these house losses are legitimate but Biden winning the WH isn’t. Is it because you are a childish, sore loser? Trust me, you’re the true snowflake lol

Forum List

Back