Weinstein is just the beginning...

I think we will see a lot more reporting of sexual harassment and attacks as people realize even the powerful wankers can be wanked.

Two words. Roger Ailes .... O'Reilly....how quickly we forget?

It's not political parties. Hell, Amazon splits its political spending almost evenly between the two main parties.

It is cracking open a protected rotten corporate culture of wealth power and sexual entitlement and abuse that is pervasive in the business world and especially in Hollywood. And the people who cater to it and cover it up.
Have I told you lately how much I love you? :)
"And if you want that "part" you gotta make me feel good..., you know, you scratch my ________ and I'll scratch yours."
Fleas

It's not political parties. Hell, Amazon splits its political spending almost evenly between the two main parties.

It is cracking open a protected rotten corporate culture of wealth power and sexual entitlement and abuse that is pervasive in the business world and especially in Hollywood. And the people who cater to it and cover it up.

When does putting the "hard word" become rape? I spoke some time ago with female friends who worked in a bank; to get promotions the managers had their own version of the "casting couch" (twenty years ago). They both left; it should not be so!!

However, is it hypocritical to vilify JUST Weinstein? What of those who kept SILENT and so left the slime out there?

Greg

Can you believe that Hollywood producers have a problem with starlets? This is just amazing LOL... Now what about Trump and all the fox news honchos and bimbos? Who actually represent the new BS GOP...

Now what about the million women march across the country with the naaaaasty women protesting the behavior of this liberal icon? Where is Pocohantes and Madonna, does she want to burn down Miramax Studios?

Now what about the million women march across the country with the naaaaasty women protesting the behavior of this liberal icon? Where is Pocohantes and Madonna, does she want to burn down Miramax Studios?

They are all whores and is no big deal to them or the rest of the left. Just look at the comments from the left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When does putting the "hard word" become rape? I spoke some time ago with female friends who worked in a bank; to get promotions the managers had their own version of the "casting couch" (twenty years ago). They both left; it should not be so!!

However, is it hypocritical to vilify JUST Weinstein? What of those who kept SILENT and so left the slime out there?

Greg
I agree, this happens all the time in the corporate world. It's just that Democrats and their donors kept pretending they were different.

They are all whores and is no big deal to them or the rest of the left. Just look at the comments from the left

You can't be serious? Coming from a person that has a picture of a woman in a white tank top wearing no bra as their avatar? Excuse me if I don't take your advice about morality.

:dunno:

Like someone wisely put it: DC is the swamp Hollywood is the sewer.

May both be damned.

Have I told you lately how much I love you? :)
"And if you want that "part" you gotta make me feel good..., you know, you scratch my ________ and I'll scratch yours."
Fleas
"Fleas close the hotel door and come in and watch me shower."

Greg
I agree, this happens all the time in the corporate world. It's just that Democrats and their donors kept pretending they were different.

Democrats DIFFERENT? After Bill and his soggy ceegars?? Denial? could be, but I would have thought that the Dems were hoping that the rest of the world was 'just like them", with dastards EVERYWHERE!! I agree that it isn't confined to any political party or even to the one gender; I've seen iit happen female on male...not often I admit. But now it is topical and I hope the truth will out.

Greg

You can't be serious? Coming from a person that has a picture of a woman in a white tank top wearing no bra as their avatar? Excuse me if I don't take your advice about morality.

:dunno:
Hey, great eyes! Thanks for the heads up!

Weinstein is a pig and I hope his life is destroyed forever.

Greg

Democrats DIFFERENT? After Bill and his soggy ceegars?? Denial? could be, but I would have thought that the Dems were hoping that the rest of the world was 'just like them", with dastards EVERYWHERE!! I agree that it isn't confined to any political party or even to the one gender; I've seen iit happen female on male...not often I admit. But now it is topical and I hope the truth will out.

Greg
Well, Michelle Obama just got done telling the world that women who voted for Trump were insane and she ends up sending her own daughter for a summer internship with Weinstein the rapist sexual predator. Ya gotta love it!

Last edited:
Weinstein is a pig and I hope his life is destroyed forever.
It's all planned out. He's going to go into hiding at Polanski's cabin, and then when they give him an Oscar for "Best Sexual Predator" Hollywood will give him a five minute standing ovation.

Greg

Greg
Well, Michelle Obama just got done telling the world that women who voted for Trump were insnae and she ends up sending her own daughter for a summer internship with Weinstein the rapist sexual predator. Ya gotta love it!
is weinstein in new york city or hollywood, Calif?

Forum List

Back