Weisselberg Indicted

That's the whole "point" of the exercise.
Still waiting for you to show me where I claimed it.

Put up or shut up asshole.

You don't have to claim it, it's the only reason you care about this indictment.

Remove Trump and it wouldn't even make the news.

It's blindingly fucking obvious, both Vance's intentions, and your interest in it.
Ah, so you make shit up to suit you. Who’s not surprised?

No, I evidently have to point out the obvious to blithering idiots such as yourself.

That's from reading the indictment. Wait until a good defense attorney has at this.

receipts prove transactions, not intentions.
Yeah, I know. Rich people don’t get convicted because the can afford good attorneys. God bless the USA.

There’s no argument to be made here. They knew it was compensation. That’s why they reduced his compensation at the same time as paying for his tax free shit.

They also tend to commit crimes, or be accused of crimes that are more "what happened" than "who did it"

Murder is murder. all you have to do is prove who killed the person. This is tax law, and not only do you have to prove that what happened happened, but the person doing it knew what they were doing was criminal, and not just bad accounting or misunderstanding tax law.

And you have to prove it to a jury.
You don't keep a second set of books on it, if you didn't KNOW what you were doing... :rolleyes:

So they have both sets of books?

The premise is to poison the public opinion, any lie will do and is the STANDARD practice of the left and dems in particular. every time the dems go after someone in the press they publish a set of lies to poison opinion. with the knowledge that the truth won't matter as it will be poorly reported and buried in the noise.
You guys have done this to every Democratic presidential candidate for 30 years.
LOL really? Kavanaugh and Trump come to mind? the only reason Cohen wasn't lied about was because they couldn't come up with an attack on a woman fast enough.. Ohh ya did I forget Bush and his service in the National Guard? The covington kids, the kid in the shooting at the riot. Te officer in the Brown shooting? Zimmerman? All lied about with the willing cooperation of the Mainstream Press at the Behest of the democrats.
We even came up with a name for it.

Swiftboating

That's from reading the indictment. Wait until a good defense attorney has at this.

Yeah, I know. Rich people don’t get convicted because the can afford good attorneys. God bless the USA.

There’s no argument to be made here. They knew it was compensation. That’s why they reduced his compensation at the same time as paying for his tax free shit.

They also tend to commit crimes, or be accused of crimes that are more "what happened" than "who did it"

Murder is murder. all you have to do is prove who killed the person. This is tax law, and not only do you have to prove that what happened happened, but the person doing it knew what they were doing was criminal, and not just bad accounting or misunderstanding tax law.

You don't keep a second set of books on it, if you didn't KNOW what you were doing... :rolleyes:
It's already been proven that they didn't keep a second set of books. That's a prog lie.
Nope, that's a lie.

It's in the indictment. And they have the company spread sheets, the books, to prove it.

I doubt you do, but to you it doesn't matter because the whole purpose of this is to make Trump look bad.
I do! Because as a business owner I have complex taxes and deal with these issues. I know that to be able to exclude it from income, it has to be a business expense.

His wife’s Mercedes is NOT a business expense.

The premise is to poison the public opinion, any lie will do and is the STANDARD practice of the left and dems in particular. every time the dems go after someone in the press they publish a set of lies to poison opinion. with the knowledge that the truth won't matter as it will be poorly reported and buried in the noise.
You guys have done this to every Democratic presidential candidate for 30 years.
LOL really? Kavanaugh and Trump come to mind? the only reason Cohen wasn't lied about was because they couldn't come up with an attack on a woman fast enough.. Ohh ya did I forget Bush and his service in the National Guard? The covington kids, the kid in the shooting at the riot. Te officer in the Brown shooting? Zimmerman? All lied about with the willing cooperation of the Mainstream Press at the Behest of the democrats.

Swiftboating
ya cause 200 officers that served with kerry were all wrong by the way that was 2004 hardly 30 years and not quite the lie you claimed. All 200 officers were quite open about their claims they did not hide behind anonymous claims or out right made up claims.

So they have both sets of books?
according to item 19 on page 13, yes.

It's already been proven that they didn't keep a second set of books. That's a prog lie.
Nope, that's a lie.

It's in the indictment. And they have the company spread sheets, the books, to prove it.
No it isn't, dingbat. We've gone over it a dozen times already. There is no such language in the indictment.

Nope, that's a lie.

No it isn't, dingbat. We've gone over it a dozen times already. There is no such language in the indictment.
This is easy to settle have care4all post a quote to the claim in the indictment with a link to said document.

Nope, that's a lie.

This is easy to settle have care4all post a quote to the claim in the indictment with a link to said document.
1625583901750.png

Swiftboating
ya cause 200 officers that served with kerry were all wrong by the way that was 2004 hardly 30 years and not quite the lie you claimed. All 200 officers were quite open about their claims they did not hide behind anonymous claims or out right made up claims.
They didn’t serve with Kerry. The only one of his crew that joined wasn’t there when Kerry was wounded. The people who actually served with him were basically unanimous in support of him.

I doubt you do, but to you it doesn't matter because the whole purpose of this is to make Trump look bad.
I do! Because as a business owner I have complex taxes and deal with these issues. I know that to be able to exclude it from income, it has to be a business expense.

His wife’s Mercedes is NOT a business expense.

You don't think everyone with a small business claims everything they can, even the "fuzzy" stuff?

Forum List

Back