Weisselberg Indicted

That's from reading the indictment. Wait until a good defense attorney has at this.

receipts prove transactions, not intentions.
Yeah, I know. Rich people don’t get convicted because the can afford good attorneys. God bless the USA.

There’s no argument to be made here. They knew it was compensation. That’s why they reduced his compensation at the same time as paying for his tax free shit.

They also tend to commit crimes, or be accused of crimes that are more "what happened" than "who did it"

Murder is murder. all you have to do is prove who killed the person. This is tax law, and not only do you have to prove that what happened happened, but the person doing it knew what they were doing was criminal, and not just bad accounting or misunderstanding tax law.

And you have to prove it to a jury.
You don't keep a second set of books on it, if you didn't KNOW what you were doing... :rolleyes:

So they have both sets of books?
according to item 19 on page 13, yes.

it doesn't refer to two sets of books, it says they think there was fraud in reporting.

Now they get to prove it.

Good luck lol.
oy vey. of course the indictment refers exactly that. by comparing both data sets they found the discrepancies leading to this indictment. this is not hard to understand, for non-trumptards.

They think they found it, lets see what the defense does to it.
you finally learned to understand the indictment, at least with regard to the two sets of books. baby steps, baby steps.

What they are probably going to say is it was done in a way to be a write-off.

Id ask how they’re going to do that but you probably don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.

the whole purpose of this is to make Trump look bad.

No, the purpose is to take down a crime family.
ok, IF they produce the evidence that there is in FACT two sets of books, will you believe it then?
NONE of us know exactly what evidence, but I believe trump in a con man, and so does the majority of the USA and most of the entire World.
No, I evidently have to point out the obvious to blithering idiots such as yourself.
You made it up.

Now you refuse to admit it.

I made nothing up, it's my observation of the situation.

Remove the Trump name from this and this whole thing is a footnote on the legal notifications page.
Trump opened this can of worms.
Had trump just continued living his crime filled life and kept out of the spotlight, you are correct, this never would have happened to him. BUT, he himself, POKED the BEAR......constantly, so they are fighting back.
They are not fighting back in the way YOU look at it though, as a witch hunt.
They are going after a criminal that constantly flaunted his crimes in public.

Trump brought this upon himself.
This is a well deserved and rightful set of indictments, and future indictments.

You start assuming he is a criminal then just keep saying it over and over.

Note they didn't indict Trump here, but that's what you really want. Your TDS is uncontrollable.

1). TDS, not a real thing. It's just your RWI thing.
2). Trump IS a criminal. It has been documented (meaning FACT) that he did the following:
.........i) trump university.......a total scam, and he admitted it but didn't pay nearly enough.
........ii) trump family foundation cheating cancer individuals and using the money raised for other.
.......iii) trump stiffing multiple contractors. 1 it too many, trump stiffed way more.
.......iv) The list is longer, you can refute these to start...........GOoooooooooooo.
3). Correct, they didn't indict trump YET. You clearly don't understand HOW THIS WORKS. Denial.

There you go skippy. Defend this^^^^^^^^^^

So you admit Trump didn't know anything about it.
I have no idea what Trump does and doesn't know.

Like a good mob boss, Trump is careful not to ever let his actions be recorded in writing. No emails. No notes.

He's spent a lifetime getting away with this shit.
You say you know nothing about how Trump operates, then tell us how he operates. :auiqs.jpg:

You are a clown.

Id ask how they’re going to do that but you probably don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.

ok, IF they produce the evidence that there is in FACT two sets of books, will you believe it then?
NONE of us know exactly what evidence, but I believe trump in a con man, and so does the majority of the USA and most of the entire World.
No, I evidently have to point out the obvious to blithering idiots such as yourself.
You made it up.

Remove the Trump name from this and this whole thing is a footnote on the legal notifications page.
Had trump just continued living his crime filled life and kept out of the spotlight, you are correct, this never would have happened to him. BUT, he himself, POKED the BEAR......constantly, so they are fighting back.

This is a well deserved and rightful set of indictments, and future indictments.

Note they didn't indict Trump here, but that's what you really want. Your TDS is uncontrollable.

Don't you just love how they can take an accusation against a TRUMP! associate and run around like they've already tried and sentenced TRUMP! himself? I wonder how bad their depression gets when the trial (or impeachment) actually happens and they don't get to see TRUMP! in handcuffs? It's happened over and over again, yet here they are, practically wetting themselves over this. Strange, and sad. I wonder how many of them will snap and delve into violence to get the emotional outlet they crave.

Only to a TDS cuck like you.
You’re the one with your head so far up Trump’s ass you can’t agree that prosecuting tax cheats is the right thing to do.

Your assertion that this should be civil is just repeating the right wing talking points. You don’t think for yourself. You’re a puppet.
Get back to us if you ever decide Al Sharpton deserves prosecution. Until then, you are a clown.

You say you know nothing about how Trump operates, then tell us how he operates
Context, Nostra. I don’t know if he knows what Weisselberg did with his taxes.

I do know that Trump operates like a mob boss.

A leftists opinion piece means nothing to thinking people, Clown.
It directly quotes Trump from the Mueller report.

You aren’t a thinking person. Trump owns you.

You say you know nothing about how Trump operates, then tell us how he operates
Context, Nostra. I don’t know if he knows what Weisselberg did with his taxes.

I do know that Trump operates like a mob boss.

A leftists opinion piece means nothing to thinking people, Clown.
It directly quotes Trump from the Mueller report.

You aren’t a thinking person. Trump owns you.
Nope. It doesn't directly quote Trump. It relies on what other say he said, Clown.

You made it up.

2). Trump IS a criminal. It has been documented (meaning FACT) that he did the following:
.........i) trump university.......a total scam, and he admitted it but didn't pay nearly enough.
........ii) trump family foundation cheating cancer individuals and using the money raised for other.
.......iii) trump stiffing multiple contractors. 1 it too many, trump stiffed way more.
.......iv) The list is longer, you can refute these to start...........GOoooooooooooo.
3). Correct, they didn't indict trump YET. You clearly don't understand HOW THIS WORKS. Denial.

We do, however, understand that before you can credibly call someone a criminal, they actually have to be convicted of a crime. Otherwise, you're in the same boat as those who insist Hillary is a criminal for her mishandling of classified information or Benghazi.

Nope. It doesn't directly quote Trump. It relies on what other say he said, Clown.
So you’re going to accuse of lying under penalty of perjury?

I thought it was just an “opinion” piece.

Trump operates like a mobster.

if you can get an accountant to figure out how to split your electricity bill when you work from home, I wouldn't put it past them to figure out how to legally do the above.
I would. That’s not legal. It shouldn’t be legal. Hacks like yourself shouldn’t accept this kind of shit.

But you do because it’s about Trump and he owns you.

Plenty is legal when it comes to deductions as long as you frame them the right way. That's how accounting works.

That's from reading the indictment. Wait until a good defense attorney has at this.

Yeah, I know. Rich people don’t get convicted because the can afford good attorneys. God bless the USA.

There’s no argument to be made here. They knew it was compensation. That’s why they reduced his compensation at the same time as paying for his tax free shit.

They also tend to commit crimes, or be accused of crimes that are more "what happened" than "who did it"

Murder is murder. all you have to do is prove who killed the person. This is tax law, and not only do you have to prove that what happened happened, but the person doing it knew what they were doing was criminal, and not just bad accounting or misunderstanding tax law.

You don't keep a second set of books on it, if you didn't KNOW what you were doing... :rolleyes:

it doesn't refer to two sets of books, it says they think there was fraud in reporting.

Good luck lol.
oy vey. of course the indictment refers exactly that. by comparing both data sets they found the discrepancies leading to this indictment. this is not hard to understand, for non-trumptards.

you finally learned to understand the indictment, at least with regard to the two sets of books. baby steps, baby steps.

There are no book sets, the accusation doesn't explicitly state that.

Good luck lol.
What "both" data sets? There's only one data set, moron.
the one reported externally, and the one kept internally. i know this is hard for you to understand. but it is spelled out beautifully in the indictment.
The indictment says nothing of the kind. You simply read your prejudices into what was said.

You made it up.

And yet zero convictions.

All accusations of business dealings that were not illegal, and were replicated by plenty of others.

He was an NYC developer, and by definition those people are cut-throat assholes.

Good luck lol.

aw. and i had such high hopes for you.

time for your nap, fat boy.

You made it up.

You're saying people deserve to go to prison simply because Trump decided to run for president?

You're a fucking NAZI, of course.

Good luck lol.
What "both" data sets? There's only one data set, moron.
the one reported externally, and the one kept internally. i know this is hard for you to understand. but it is spelled out beautifully in the indictment.
The indictment says nothing of the kind. You simply read your prejudices into what was said.
no one is surprised that you cannot understand the simple written word. it was posted for you, it was explained to you. but you cannot grasp it.

that's a YOU problem.

Good luck lol.

aw. and i had such high hopes for you.

time for your nap, fat boy.
WE have no hope that you will ever commit logic, NAZI.

Forum List

Back